Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines (36789 Views)

MTN Apologises For Network Glitch / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. / Today Is NIN-SIM Linking jDeadline; Have You Done Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Bola146(f): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Medicine after death

My mad mother, have registered your sim card?
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are most Nigerians so adamant and stubborn? undecided
You were given an instruction to follow.. instead of doing that you flouted the order..now that you are paying for it you complaining..?

Do what is required of you and move on..this stubbornness will solve nothing.. undecided

From the insensitive nature of most of the comments you leave on threads, you seem to be a really bitter and stupid fellow.

People are registering genuine concerns over unwarranted restrictions on lines that have been duly linked to their NINs and even when the telcos are tendering apologies to that effect, your pained mindset is mostly concerned about labeling those same people with unprintable names. Is it any news that things hardly work properly in this country? Is it even new that Nigerians get to suffer consequences they do not deserve? But trust moronic saboteurs and never do wells like you to always come up with puritanical and pretentious reactions to issues.

Don't be unfortunate in this life! If you cannot learn to show empathy where necessary, learn to mind your bloody business so you can live long. No one here is responsible for your idiocy!
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by BigRocky: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
eleko1:
office to call customers

Oh ok
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Rickmann: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ray07:
And you expect Nigeria to be better when people like you encourage extortion and bribe.

Lol..
What part of my statement didn't you understand or what part encourages bribe?

This is our reality in this country bro, you should know that.

No offence.
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Enemyofpeace: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Bola146 post=111696611][/quote] see person wey we dey manage to respect, we no know sey na motor park woman she be. If I talk now she go begin cry go meet moderators grin grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Cyberwrestler: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Adult, Educated literate, with all your high IQ, am surprised that u still can't answer the simple questions:

Who are the them? Aren't u a Nigerian abi na togolese u be? How did u arrive at the conclusion that "nigerians tend to take serious issues requiring documentation with levity"? What is the documentation issue here? Did u read the story at all before u vomitted what u just did? If u are condemning Nigerians, why don't u ask yourself why is the govt so desperate about NIN? Of what benefit is it to Nigerians?

First of, I'm not the one who you questioned at first, but I guess since you didn't notice the difference in username, it's okay to also term you an unobservant fool.
And regarding your disgusting questions, keep on asking them, I'm sure the Holy spirit will whisper the answer to you like a still small voice smiley
Keep on trying to deflect by asking stupid questions. That's the best your acidic brain can muster up. Cheers mate.
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cyberwrestler:

First of, I'm not the one who you questioned at first, but I guess since you didn't notice the difference in username, it's okay to also term you an unobservant fool.
And regarding your disgusting questions, keep on asking them, I'm sure the Holy spirit will whisper the answer to you like a still small voice smiley
Keep on trying to deflect by asking stupid questions. That's the best your acidic brain can muster up. Cheers mate.

But u still haven't been able to answer the questions:

Who are the them? Aren't u a Nigerian abi na togolese u be? How did u arrive at the conclusion that "nigerians tend to take serious issues requiring documentation with levity"? What is the documentation issue here? Did u read the story at all before u vomitted what u just did? If u are condemning Nigerians, why don't u ask yourself why is the govt so desperate about NIN? Of what benefit is it to Nigerians?
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Codeye(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
True. I had not link and my lines working fine
Gadafii:
this madness affected many people who have linked their lines many months ago, I linked my two lines, with the SMS, downloaded the NIMC app to link the lines again, just for me to wake yesterday and I couldn't make calls, I didn't know what was wrong until I came online and saw lots of people complaining they have been barred.

Someone even said they haven't linked theirs and their line is still working fine...

I hope this their mumu move affected terrorists and bandits as well because that was what they told us, to checkmate the activities of terror groups and all.

Nigeria is just too backward and in downward spiral, the government mandated network providers to cut connection in some states some months to restrict bandits, it seems that was when they activities of these bandits jumped to am all-time high, it was at that period they attacked NDA and kidnapped a captain, killed some.. blocking people who haven't linked their line is a dumb move

With all the bvn, we saw how bureau de change were funnelling money for Boko Haram, it was the government of Dubai that detect that, while nigerian government have refused to name those who were involved, this is a terrorist govt and that's why many Nigerians have doubts about this nin-sim registration, especially when you have pamtami the terrorist lover at the top
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Hustlefola: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Whenever I try to link my phone numbers on the NIMC app the response I'm getting is that
" The number can't be provisioned twice" can anyone explain this to me because my line has been barred
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Solidkay(m): 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Let's see how it goes but as for me I am not paying a kobo for nin registration...
God bless you Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! / My Brother Set His Iphone Back To 1970 / Download Fifa 2020 Ppsspp Iso For Andriod (new)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.