Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man (25942 Views)

What Does A Lady Really Mean By No Sex Till Marriage? / Does Marriage Really Bring Blessings As We Have Been Made To Believe? / What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Ogbeni2000: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Lilsameey: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Rarely
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Anything dat brings badluck can also bring good one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Basicend: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2022
If a lady brings u luck. . Just don't offend them or break their hearts. . They will eat everything back from you.
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Olam09(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Dazall:
We had this argument on a WhatsApp group, some insisted that the kind of girl you move out with either make or break you.

What caught my attention was a guy, who said since he broke up with his ex, his business has not been going well under the current girlfriend.

Then I asked him why did he break up if he knew the girl actually brought good luck.

Then he said,he found out the girl is a lesbian and also bisexual.

Please is that enough reason to break up?

Is it true girls can bring good or badluck?

Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Omorefe1975(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Yes some do bring good luck and blessings while some bring bad luck also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Saintmary(f): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2022
McLizbae:
What about you yourself, what do you carry? Do not believe that relationship with anyone can override the omens you personally carry.

Starting or ending a relationship (either with a man, woman or anything), is a physical, mental, psychological and spiritual [/b]turn[b] in your life. This new turn in your life can easily affect how you unconsciously handle other things in your life positively or negatively.

In short, if you love how your life is going, be very cautious to make any alteration to your physical, mental, psychological and spiritual routines.

Ire o!

Wisdom. This is wisdom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by lastchild: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2022
yes

while some brings badluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Onnasucs1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just Myth
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by mamawa123: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
African mentality
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by BabaIbo: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm, I have nothing to say on this until I get married.

Till then, let me just read people's opinions on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Basicend: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Most ladies are selfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Germi9: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Having a good woman in the first place is good luck grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by derecho(m): 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
A woman can help lift or help destroy your life.
They are not called helpmeet for nothing

Read what King Solomon said about them in Ecclesiastes 7:26

New International Version
I find more bitter than death the woman who is a snare, whose heart is a trap and whose hands are chains. The man who pleases God will escape her, but the sinner she will ensnare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by jditimiya(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yes o, but not with the ones that want to buy Iphone and eat in an expensive places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Olam09(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
bewla:
you won't no

The first girl even when she is two years people will say i.had you have a child and bring gift I bet you any time she ask for some.thing and I give her I get it back in folds

She does not ask often she is now.in university

I guess it's the luck with her

And this last one work just they pure like say ma only me be carpenter for the area

I thank God for my luck oo

No.be.me.holy pass
No be they prayer pass

Same thing with my girlfriend of 3 years.. if i give her money or take her out.. i get more money in return, either i get a contract or my business turn in huge profit.)I'm into graphics design and screenprinting)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dazall:
We had this argument on a WhatsApp group, some insisted that the kind of girl you move out with either make or break you.

What caught my attention was a guy, who said since he broke up with his ex, his business has not been going well under the current girlfriend.

Then I asked him why did he break up if he knew the girl actually brought good luck.

Yes I will summarize it for u:

1. Good woman = Good luck/Blessings
2. Bad woman =Hard luck/ Early grave for the man.
3. Sleeping with a Married woman = Everything will block for the man.
4. Sleeping with multiple single ladies = Stagnation.

Best u marry ur friend or someone u truly love. Only a spiritual person will know this.

I come in peace!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by mike272(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
They say sex is more intimate than you think. That's why it's called sexual intercourse but we try to shorten it to just smaller words.... Lmao grin
More also a reason why I support straight divorce in the case of a cheating partner. Make one person nor come dey share the small glory wey I dey manage jeje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Oyiboman69: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
McLizbae:
What about you yourself, what do you carry? Do not believe that relationship with anyone can override the omens you personally carry.

Starting or ending a relationship (either with a man, woman or anything), is a physical, mental, psychological and spiritual [/b]turn[b] in your life. This new turn in your life can easily affect how you unconsciously handle other things in your life positively or negatively.

In short, if you love how your life is going, be very cautious to make any alteration to your physical, mental, psychological and spiritual routines.

Ire o!
oga stop saying what you don't know... do you think somebody who visit a native doctor and prophets just to control or manipulate his or her partner will bring the same luck with someone who don't engage in such and just pray for whoever they're with?
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by gigabyte13: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even guys bring badluck to ladies
No make am look like #BADLUCK is a gender based phinomenon.

Badluck depends on your associates.
So watch out bro
#PEACE
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by fitinwell: 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dazall:

Check Mr President to Nigeria..

Will answer this question well..

He bring luck to Nigerians or failure?

Check Super Eagles last Match with Ghana..too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by boxypane(m): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
If you believe say yahoo plus Dey, then it’s possible.
Wetin these girls Dey enter now pass us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nobody brings anyone good luck or bad luck.

People should learn to take responsibility for any misfortune that happens to them. I don't take people who blame another person/people for whatever ill luck that happens to them seriously. It's the highest act of irresponsibility and unaccountability.

When life throws you lemons, change your strategy rather than blame someone for why your disorganised life is going south.

Honestly, Nigeria is another factor. People are too superstitious in this part of the world. It's pathetic when a grown man/woman believes that one person or thing is/was the cause of a tremendous turnaround or breakdown (positively/negatively) in their business/life.

If that isn't irresponsibility, then I don't know what else it is.
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by akinade28(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just the way your association ( friends, family, aquitances) bring either good luck or back luck, the man or woman you marry can bring good luck or bad luck to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Savedday: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by MortalityISGold: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
MOST WILL CALL ME A PESSIMIST, BUT TRUE LOVE IS A SCAM. AND NO A LADY WONT MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE YOU HAVE TO WORK FOR IT. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Abujakenneth: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
2 things are always involved smiley
Fiscus105:
If woman can bring misfortune for man, definitely it can bring good luck too
Life is either negative or positive, no vacuum
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by ajerimitan: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
What you do? How you think and what you confess or say are all forces that gather strong whirl wind kind of a momentum. Just give it time, it will over whelm you. People who are more attuned to darkness will have bad luck and bring people around them bad luck. You may say coincidence but kama is real. I have so many examples and talking from experience. Be careful how you generally conduct your life. The world is a very deep place.
Re: Does A Lady Really Bring Luck To A Man by Osobi32(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fiscus105:
If woman can bring misfortune for man, definitely it can bring good luck too
Life is either negative or positive, no vacuum
I can tell u bro, my wife has been a blessing to me. Ever since I met her it's been from testimony to testimony. Yes there's been a lot of challenges but it doesn't take time to overcome them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If A Married Woman Confides In You / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.