Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women (2331 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:
You are always on thread shaming men for not recklessly spending on women, calling them broke, stingy and frustrated. So i might have called you a Disgusting Prostitute any of those time, don't remember.

So please provide proofs of your claims.

https://www.nairaland.com/6976263/what-did-nairaland#110050484

The same way I was on this thread insulting men and you mentioned me without reason.

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:

You are always on thread shaming men for not recklessly spending on women, calling them broke, stingy and frustrated. So i might have called you a Disgusting Prostitute any of those time, don't remember.

https://www.nairaland.com/6862843/belgian-man-gifts-21-year-old-kenyan/1#107877703

Oh and from here too, where you jumped out of nowhere...

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Including all the stalking you've been doing on your sarchiboy and bigpapi accounts. grin

So for all of the times you've ever quoted me on this site (those are just the three I can recall), in which of them was I insulting and broke-shaming men and calling them frustrated?

Bring your own proofs now. Where I was dragging men for not recklessly spending on women.

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by odinson1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And you do not know that my relationships are set-up like this. Good.
I'll allow your conscience be the judge,only you know what is going through your mind whenever your Boyfriend(s) wants to Have sex with you.
"He hasn't given me money for my hair yet"
"Should i tell him about that pink bag i saw the other day?"
"Let me ask for transport fair and increase it so I'll have change to buy shawarma"
"He has to take me out first"

But it's all good,i ain't psychic,so these are all just speculations and examplescheesy

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:

https://www.nairaland.com/6867411/wife-staged-own-kidnap-demanded/1#107957753

Also tagging me to a crime thread, a crime committed by a woman, to come and receive... an award?

And your reason is what... that I shame men and call them frustrated? Really?

3 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by odinson1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

https://www.nairaland.com/6976263/what-did-nairaland#110050484

The same way I was on this thread insulting men and you mentioned me without reason.

I can't find where I called you a Prostitute here. Remember, you are to provide evidence as to where or when i Directly called you a Prostitute.

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:

I'll allow your conscience be the judge,only you know what is going through your mind whenever your Boyfriend(s) wants to Have sex with you.
"He hasn't given me money for my hair yet"
"Should i tell him about that pink bag i saw the other day?"
"Let me ask for transport fair and increase it so I'll have change to buy shawarma"
"He has to take me out first"

But it's all good,i ain't psychic,so these are all just speculations and examplescheesy

That is what I like to hear*. We're rounding off. I like to win. You have no basis for calling me names, and you've never for once accorded me a basic human respect, when it is clear I have not in any way insulted you unprovoked.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:
I can't find where I called you a Prostitute here. Remember, you are to provide evidence as to where or when i Directly called you a Prostitute.

You said someone was sounding bitter like me. The point is you judged and labeled me... why? This thread afterall is about men respecting or not respecting women anyway. How have I ever been bitter to YOU before that needed you to go on disrespecting me and saying shit to me?

And that isn't the only link I shared.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Ximenez(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
A tale of two market women.
Nice comic relief before a classic UCL match smiley
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ximenez:
A tale of two market women.
Nice comic relief before a classic UCL match smiley

At least I'm the woman now. What will you say about the so-called guy with a dangling dong in between his legs?

I live to entertain people, so thanks for that.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by odinson1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You said someone was sounding bitter like me. The point is you judged and labeled me... why? This thread afterall is about men respecting or not respecting women anyway. How have I ever been bitter to YOU before that needed you to go on disrespecting me and saying shit to me?

You going off topic, we've been arguing about prostitution since afternoon,not respecting women.
I told you to give me proof i Directly Called you a prostitute,you Still haven't done that.
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by BRATISLAVA: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

https://www.nairaland.com/6862843/belgian-man-gifts-21-year-old-kenyan/1#107877703

Oh and from here too, where you jumped out of nowhere...

Just like luminous.
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:
You going off topic, we've been arguing about prostitution since afternoon,not respecting women.
I told you to give me proof i Directly Called you a prostitute,you Still haven't done that.

I posted four links, and you want to be dragging about one, in which you insulted me o. Are you mad or something?

You have called me a prostitute, and other names, and was disrespectful to me, unprovoked.

Twist yourself out of that one. undecided

Respecting women have* been a part of this argument originally, but whatever.

So did you call me a prostitute on the other threads because I was shaming men?

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by BRATISLAVA: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Is this love or what? grin

Following you all over the place like a spurned lover...
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Ximenez(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

At least I'm the woman now. What will you say about the so-called guy with a dangling dong in between his legs?

I live to entertain people, so thanks for that.
smiley

Indeed.
With your razor blade mouth sad

Off to the match, continue with your bestie.
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Just like luminous.

You mean luminouz? grin
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Is this love or what? grin

Following you all over the place like a spurned lover...

Shey dude was even claiming I'm into hookup before, until he started cooling and soft-pedaling and modifying his words. Now he's putting it on my to prove he's called me a prostitute before. No wahala. I am here. I am a woman and I am childish and jobless after all, so...

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by BRATISLAVA: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ohhhhh, I see where the personal pain is coming from now. Classic projection. But it is only a church rat like you that'll be feeling the way you do at women billing, something men of your kind and mates would gladly do, since they believe they are the superior gender...

So you can't get a coochie in real life and you resort to calling women online prostitutes in hope that they'll try to prove you wrong and then give it up to you ba?

Must be a sad existence you live, odinson1.

Lol. Mag(ma)noliaa.
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by BRATISLAVA: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You mean lumin_ouz? grin

The one who has been following after me, licking the floor I walk on since his glaring rape apologism, after he was "accused" of **** twice or something of the sort? The slave of "K" when he has no logic to claim?

Stop blowing his whistle.
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by BRATISLAVA: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shey dude was even claiming I'm into hookup before, until he started cooling and soft-pedaling and modifying his words. Now he's putting it on my to prove he's called me a prostitute before. No wahala. I am here. I am a woman and I am childish and jobless after all, so...

It seems he's fond of saying you said things.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
The one who has been following after me, licking the floor I walk on since his glaring rape apologism, after he was "accused" of **** twice or something of the sort? The slave of "K" when he has no logic to claim?

I "saw" you two dragging on that thread. I no follow the conversation sha.
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
It seems he's fond of saying you said things.

It's a pastime for him.

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

luminouz is a roadside brostitute,you better ignore him

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Magnoliaa(f): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Switch accounts very well o, odinson1. grin grin Chicken wey wander comot from im coop go still m'ori s'ile las' las'.

You'll come back here. That I'm sure of.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:
Here’s the thing: just because she’s a woman doesn’t mean you should respect her. Of course, you need to respect her privacy and personal space, etc, but you shouldn’t just respect someone because they’re a certain gender.

Don’t get annoyed with me at the comments, but the default is to have some respect for anyone you meet, and then you adjust your ‘respect bar’ accordingly. If he/she is good at what they do, your respect would probably increase. He/she has good personality qualities? You should raise your respect. Are they being nice to you? Respect raised.

And the most important thing: are they respecting you?

See if a woman is laughing and making fun of you, then I’m not assuming you’re going to respect her back. Does that make you a misogynistic pig for not respecting her? No, it just means someone isn’t treating you the way you like to be treated, so you’re obliged to lower your respect for them.

Again, respecting someone personally is slightly different to considering privacy, safety and personal space - which is something everyone to should respect.

So should men respect women?

They Can at the start, but if she turns out to be an idiot, then no one’s telling you to respect her.

#COPIED!

All I can say is that this question goes both ways. I wonder how you'll cope if you're on the other side of this your question

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:
Here’s the thing: just because she’s a woman doesn’t mean you should respect her. Of course, you need to respect her privacy and personal space, etc, but you shouldn’t just respect someone because they’re a certain gender.

Don’t get annoyed with me at the comments, but the default is to have some respect for anyone you meet, and then you adjust your ‘respect bar’ accordingly. If he/she is good at what they do, your respect would probably increase. He/she has good personality qualities? You should raise your respect. Are they being nice to you? Respect raised.

And the most important thing: are they respecting you?

See if a woman is laughing and making fun of you, then I’m not assuming you’re going to respect her back. Does that make you a misogynistic pig for not respecting her? No, it just means someone isn’t treating you the way you like to be treated, so you’re obliged to lower your respect for them.

Again, respecting someone personally is slightly different to considering privacy, safety and personal space - which is something everyone to should respect.

So should men respect women?

They Can at the start, but if she turns out to be an idiot, then no one’s telling you to respect her.

#COPIED!

This is basic common sense and part of social etiquette. It has nothing to do with gender. Why create a thread about it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by BRATISLAVA: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I "saw" you two dragging on that thread. I no follow the conversation sha.

It was more or less a time to not ignore an illogical rape apologist. Nothing to drag.

2 Likes

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by BRATISLAVA: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ishilove:

This is basic common sense and part of social etiquette. It has nothing to do with gender. Why create a thread about it?

Help us ask.

Another one of those manosphere threads where they spell out obvious things and try to twist it to misogynistic ends. Then give themselves chest bumps at how real and pilled they are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Banchotmods: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Don't mind them men want women to respect them because of what dangles between their legs then they come with stories of how they are the heads because they are men blah blah but when it comes to women they should not be respected because they are women.

Radarada

ya prastatat, tha time isa come when ya isa beg ah man ina on ya knees ye, to ah marry ah ya grin ya ah too old and ah ugly bacus ya waste ya time ina play tha feminist on ah here ye, ya mate isa go to tha wedding and isa getting ah married ye
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why do they say women are "special?" It certainly isn't because they are just women and have vaginas. Bring such posts, let's see them. It is still all the same vein of thoughts!

We say you should respect women because:

1.) The default is to disrespect women
2.) Women do things, so much, raising kids, managing the homefront, bringing money, expelling lots of energies in relationships, experiencing labour, at the end of the day, they experience no. 1.

That statement is driven MOSTLY by the reality of guys disrespecting women. When I say nobody says women should be respected because they are women, I'm not saying you cannot find people saying that, I'm saying more often than not, there are reasons behind it that has nothing to do with being special or thinking women are special.

Men are respected by default, and that respect drives some of them into wanting to provide. The respect comes before the the responsibility. Really? In the streets, your hometowns, villages, classrooms, family meetings and so on, men aren't respected by virtue of them being men? If you conducted a research and put two unknown man and a woman in a place or amongst people, who are people likely to defer to? I did not say the woman will not get attention, nor be liked, but who is going to automatically be seen as the superior gender and therefore deserving of respect and adulation?

Oh, wow, so you know me down to my relationships and what I do in them? You even know I've been in relationships? Are you a punter and a pìmp/john then if you give money to the women you are in a relationship with and have sex with? Is your room/house a brothel? We also know a prostitute in a woman who sells sex as a work, as a single person. So you know I hawk sex? You don patronise me before? You know I give sex to guys in exchange for favours from them? Or you know the company I went to in search of a job and I tried seducing the interviewer?

And you think women calling men broke and frustrated isn't in retaliation as well? Can you pinpoint the initial erring party? What is MY offense against YOU that you went on a mission of slutshaming me? How many times have you seen me broke-shaming and insulting guys here? And without reason, on the most neutral threads? No, you're not dumb and I know you can try not to be dishonest. Women insult men as much as guys do here? Oya, let's even go and start with the CONVICTED RAPE cases that made front-page. All the DOMESTIC VICTIMS that are women, and the males' comments on such threads vs. when a man is the victim. You cannot even give me equivalent misandristic monickers like all the ones I listed.

So wait, "some of YOU are prostitutes, while some of THE GUYS here are broke?" Why you no fit personalise the brokeness to your own self but you set me up as a paragon of female prostitutes? Now, that is one of your devaluation attempts.

And I have explained the context of that statement to you, so I am very certain you've gotten it or have gotten it.

I don't know you but I like you
Re: My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women by LedRock: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Some men and women actually live all their lives on nairaland, back n forth argument over realities you can’t change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Grabs Ayra Starr Small Yansh And Breast In His Album / My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive / What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.