Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive (2331 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by dopedan(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
She is 3 weeks pregnant now, please wat drugs can she take to abort, shes 18yrs, also im not responsible for it, just wanna help out cuz shes emotional

1 Like

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Dagah2: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Prenatal care or Pregnacare... ×1 daily

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by VawulentMan: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
If you wan help, claim it

6 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by EbolaTinubu: 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
dopedan:
She is 3 weeks pregnant now, please wat drugs can she take to abort, shes 18yrs, also im not responsible for it, just wanna help out cuz shes emotional
Vitamin C plus ugu leafs

Make sure she takes morning and evening

And thank me later
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Mhizzard(m): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
You are not even scared of posting this unlaw thread.

2 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by cocolacec(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
dopedan:
She is not too young to have a baby.Let her tell her parents.

7 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by motionarena: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
dopedan:

Oga u don give person bele

4 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Godsongang: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
You carry another person matter put for head... oya now Dr abortion give am blow for belle make the pregnancy commot.😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by ItisWell22(f): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
Let her have her baby.

10 years from now, with supportive friends like you and family; she’ll be glad she did.

5 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by FaithELEFAN(f): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
dopedan:

I am more concerned about the naming ceremony. I go like chop rice

6 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by kingreign(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
dopedan:

Get preganacare,
Get ferrotone capsules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Boondocxs(f): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2023
So you want to abort after getting her pregnant abi
When you were flooding her with your cum you didn’t think about the risk abi
To cum inside a girl is sweet abi
Face the consequences mr man

4 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
kingreign:

Get preganacare,
Get ferrotone capsules.
Lmao 🤣

They must get sense by force 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Acidosis(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dagah2:

Prenatal care or Pregnacare... ×1 daily

With folic acid (1 daily for singleton; 2 for twins/multiple).

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by saysoo: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
dopedan:
Congrats. She should make sure not to work so she can qualify for the 25k from BAT.

2 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by kingreign(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Acidosis:

With Zinc (1 daily for singleton; 2 for twins/multiple pregnancy).

cheesy

cheesy
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Nazgul: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
If you truly want to help, start by asking her who is responsible for the pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
Op, what are u trying to gain from this girl,

If u are not responsible for the pregnancy

Oga better marry her now, that her pregnancy is early
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Gorgeous1guy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
When you guys were having unprotected sex....what were u expecting? LED TV?

2 Likes

Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
That your friend is an adult, adulthood is taking responsibility for one's actions. If anything happens to that lady as a result of your so called help you will be held responsible for that

Remember abortion is illegal in Nigeria, any action that leads to any damage to that lady as a result your help will face it's consequences.

Let her parents take charge and take your hands off it, a lot of people have gone down for what they know nothing about don't add to the stats.
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Boondocxs:

grin

How did you know? I don't know what you are talking about grin
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Arda1000(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Boondocxs:
is that a question grin
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Vicloteck(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
OP , you don't have sense , you Bleep your girl raw and you are here asking us for solution.
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by dopedan(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , you don't have sense , you Bleep your girl raw and you are here asking us for solution.
Do u know how to read? I said shes my friend not gf, and am not responsible
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
dopedan:

get a good doctor to perform a safe abortion for your friend. Her parents, are they aware of the pregnancy.
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by zoeymikey(f): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
dopedan:
Let her take Mifepristone the first day and then after 24 hrs let her take 4 or 6 tablets of misoprostol,
Go the pharmacist for more info.
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by TinubuShet(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
zoeymikey:

Let her take Mifepristone the first day and then after 24 hrs let her take 4 or 6 tablets of misoprostol,
Go the pharmacist for more info.
But all this drugs aren't sold in chemist now, where he wan get am grin grin
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by zoeymikey(f): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
TinubuShet:

But all this drugs aren't sold in chemist now, where he wan get am grin grin
Pharmacy na not chemist.
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Never go to a chemist or a pharmacist. Let your friend go to a qualified doctor for a proper abortion. She is too young to have her life ruined.

What about the man involved in the pregnancy? Are you the one op?
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by TinubuShet(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
zoeymikey:

Pharmacy na not chemist.
Okay
Re: My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive by Nicepoker(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Op tell us the truth so we can help you. I know you are responsible for that pregnancy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad / 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! / I'm Losing My Faith And Respect For Naija Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.