Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (34108 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Princedapace(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
abbey621:

You're misinformed, USA never led any war in Libya, please use facts rather than emotional jargon when conversing online. In case you really wanted to know, before the USA can lead any war, Congress must approve it. Furthermore, arming rebels/providing weapons to them is not the same as leading a war so correct your grammar please!

Finally, the US and NATO supplied weapons and other forms of assistance to Ukraine, same thing they did for Libyan rebels, the rest is up to Ukraine.

Baba, NATO declared no flight zone in Libya and enforced it with their air strikes. You think you are discussing with one of these Nairaland wanabess.. Oga shift.

Look at this one sef. You really think you know shit. The same no flight zone Ukraine president has been begging NATO to declare in his country and NATO refused. To declare no flight zone, u need military to enforce it. NATO said they can't declare no flight zone because it would place them in direct confrontation with Russia. Go and read bro. U don't know shit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20110524-tripoli-heaviest-nato-bombing-libya-gaddafi-airstrikes-helicopters-france
Go and read that article.

2 Likes

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by abbey621(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Acefaruk:
You mean USA the world police!!

After afghanistan even USA don dey calm down small small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by alphaNomega: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
victorazy:
Ukraine is winning the war grin
Just like how Afghanistan won their own grin grin grin yeye people
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Princedapace(m): 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
abbey621:

You're misinformed, USA never led any war in Libya, please use facts rather than emotional jargon when conversing online. In case you really wanted to know, before the USA can lead any war, Congress must approve it. Furthermore, arming rebels/providing weapons to them is not the same as leading a war so correct your grammar please!

Finally, the US and NATO supplied weapons and other forms of assistance to Ukraine, same thing they did for Libyan rebels, the rest is up to Ukraine.

NATO and USA has said it many times that they can't confront Russia because she is nuclear armed. U don't mess with nuclear armed country anyhow because they can destroy eveything.
They have admitted that over and over again.

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap
Ok kid, keep displaying your childish clownish habits.
IPIG terrorist monkey.
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by abbey621(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Princedapace:

Baba, NATO declared no flight zone in Libya and enforced it with their air strikes. You think you are discussing with one of these Nairaland wanabess.. Oga shift.

Look at this one sef. You really think you know shit. The same no flight zone Ukraine president has been begging NATO to declare in his country and NATO refused. To declare no flight zone, u need military to enforce it. NATO said they can't declare no flight zone because it would place them in direct confrontation with Russia. Go and read bro. U don't know shit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20110524-tripoli-heaviest-nato-bombing-libya-gaddafi-airstrikes-helicopters-france
Go and read that article.

Like I told you before check your grammar and overall comprehension skill, go and read about United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973. Because Libya already passed through one civil war, the resolution was adopted in case another one broke out. The implementation of the no fly zone was made possible by that resolution, you are right a no fly zone requires military enforcement but what you don't understand is that unless the U.N security council votes for it, it won't be possible. Do you know which countries make up the U.N security council? Because you keep blabbing about the USA this USA that but even Russia and China are part of that council.

I would love to keep educating your misguided ass but it would be a waste of my time and energy so PEACE!
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by obedience4(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cptflint:
Russia is really dealing with them..they have already lost izyum, and opened a direct road to Kramatorsk. Russia is coming.

Why did they withdraw form taking the capital Kiev..
When Russia start its operations in the dombass region..
The result will still be the same

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by ken045501: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
No be only global leadership award.. you think it’s like this they give global leadership award . Get your facts right and come back . I’m waiting
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

SOURCE
This must be a lie. Ukraine is winning heavily.

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by SKINDOGGY: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oh no more pick rifle
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Eneye4me: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
abbey621:

Wetin you want USA to do? Fight Russia? Ukraine is not NATO hence USA is under zero obligation to defend them.
Is Libya and Iraq NATO members
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by abbey621(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Eneye4me:
Is Libya and Iraq NATO members

Wetin concern Iraq for this conversation? Abi you want NATO to invade Ukraine grin grin
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is becoming more worse....

Why do I think USA isn't doing enough undecided undecided

They are just concerned with the price of gas in Russia undecided

For this matter, US be like APC
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Opolopoopolonio: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pro-Putin looooonatics will spin this as a form Russian victory.

Whereas, the whole idea is to reduce civilian casualties while the 2 armies go head to head.

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Farid24224(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
obedience4:

Why did they withdraw form taking the capital Kiev..
When Russia start its operations in the dombass region..
The result will still be the same

Just because an army withdraw from a battle doesn't mean they are losing!!!

Art of war!

2 Likes

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Father4all: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

SOURCE
This their Comedian President is putting them at risk for his own Ego

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by tamdun: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is becoming more worse....

Why do I think USA isn't doing enough undecided undecided

They are just concerned with the price of gas in Russia undecided
US is happy, they are smiling to the bank, Poland just purchased 250 tank from USA, this is exactly what they want

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by becky108(f): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
A dialogue could have averted all these carnage.

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by dmbb: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Instead of these people to negotiate with Russia they are busy killing their own people just for politics that may only benefit America and Russia grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Idaytesj29(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
abbey621:

Wetin you want USA to do? Fight Russia? Ukraine is not NATO hence USA is under zero obligation to defend them.

Even if she is a NATO member, US wouldn't risk a nuclear, atomic, hydrogen and supersonic missiles war. As both country has the capacity to take the war to each other.

And could effectively spell doom for the world

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
America has deceived The comedian into ruining his country. After Putun has done with Ukraine there would no more name like Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
dmbb:
Instead of these people to negotiate with Russia they are busy killing their own people just for politics that may only benefit America and Russia grin
I tell you! Zelensky is a morron, he has being deceived by thr EU and lying Obiden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
gambojimeta:

I don't know of anyone that ever made a claimed that ukraine will win a war against Russia. Just something pro-putin boys and girls made up in their heads.

People expected Russia to win in 2 days, then later Sunday, then later 2 weeks. Ukraine is still standing. Zelenskyy still giving conferences and visiting war sites. Putin called it a special military operation while his representative at the UN is now calling it a war grin

Russia left Kiev when they couldn't penetrate the city.

This war exposed Russia's overhyped military grin

Trash!!! No one expected Ukraine, one of the largest country in Europe to fall in 2 days. It took the entire NATO alliance 78days to bomb ordinary small Serbia into submission. Moreover this Ukraine has been heavily beefed up with armaments from NATO countries, so their performance has been rather poor.
On the contrary, what has been exposed is the following;
1) The US only goes in militarily when small countries are involved. Don’t give me NATO article 5 crap, Libya and Syria did not bomb NATO territories.
2) You cannot sanction a great power into oblivion, there will be a boomerang effect.
3) US imperialist ideologies can be defeated.
Ukraine cannot stop the inevitable, they can only delay it. And the more they delay it, the greater the destruction.

3 Likes

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
gambojimeta:

I don't know of anyone that ever made a claimed that ukraine will win a war against Russia. Just something pro-putin boys and girls made up in their heads.

People expected Russia to win in 2 days, then later Sunday, then later 2 weeks. Ukraine is still standing. Zelenskyy still giving conferences and visiting war sites. Putin called it a special military operation while his representative at the UN is now calling it a war grin

Russia left Kiev when they couldn't penetrate the city.

This war exposed Russia's overhyped military grin

YOUR COMMENT SOLD YOU OUT AS A VERY IGNORANT PERSON. WHAT IS HAPPENING BETWEEN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE IS AN ACT OF INVASION AND NOT A WAR. YOU NEED TO TAKE LESSONS IN INTERNATIONAL POLITICS/RELATIONS

3 Likes

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by victorazy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
alphaNomega:
Just like how Afghanistan won their own grin grin grin yeye people

grin grin grin
I like as Nigeria demolished Boko Haram by Lai Muhammad.
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by abbey621(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Even if she is a NATO member, US wouldn't risk a nuclear, atomic, hydrogen and supersonic missiles war. As both country has the capacity to take the war to each other.

And could effectively spell doom for the world

Nah fam, NATO members are obligated to defend one another, it is the very foundation of the organization. An attack on one is an attack on all.
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Idaytesj29(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
abbey621:

Nah fam, NATO members are obligated to defend one another, it is the very foundation of the organization. An attack on one is an attack on all.

Yes, you are very correct. But that is in the impossible case that Ukraine is a member of NATO
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Princedapace(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
abbey621:

Like I told you before check your grammar and overall comprehension skill, go and read about United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973. Because Libya already passed through one civil war, the resolution was adopted in case another one broke out. The implementation of the no fly zone was made possible by that resolution, you are right a no fly zone requires military enforcement but what you don't understand is that unless the U.N security council votes for it, it won't be possible. Do you know which countries make up the U.N security council? Because you keep blabbing about the USA this USA that but even Russia and China are part of that council.

I would love to keep educating your misguided ass but it would be a waste of my time and energy so PEACE!

U are the funniest empty human I have ever seen. First, you said NATO had no military intervention in Libya... That they only provided aids.. I showed u that NATO bombed Libya, u now changed it to oh, UN security council.
And who dey heck doesn't know about UN security council?
There were 10 votes in favour of nato intervention and 5 absentee.
Operation was led by France and UK with USA. USA influenced and her allies influenced the entire game.
And go and read again, nato has intervained in a non nato confrontation in another country.
The only reason they can't do shit to Russia is because it is nuclear armed. They can't try it. It would be a nuclear war and no one wants that.
Go and read this article. Even USA regretted what she did in Libya.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/how-nato-pushed-us-libya-fiasco
U are very unintelligent but brags too much.

2 Likes

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by abbey621(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Princedapace:

U are the funniest empty human I have ever seen. First, you said NATO had no military intervention in Libya... That they only provided aids.. I showed u that NATO bombed Libya, u now changed it to oh, UN security council.
And who dey heck doesn't know about UN security council?
There were 10 votes in favour of nato intervention and 5 absentee.
Operation was led by France and UK with USA. USA influenced and her allies influenced the entire game.
And go and read again, nato has intervained in a non nato confrontation in another country.
The only reason they can't do shit to Russia is because it is nuclear armed. They can't try it. It would be a nuclear war and no one wants that.
Go and read this article. Even USA regretted what she did in Libya.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/how-nato-pushed-us-libya-fiasco
U are very unintelligent but brags too much.

Stop embarrassing your lineage, go back to my initial comment and see whether USA and NATO na the same thing......Don't be unfortunate in life my man, you're out of your league!
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Keegan: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Imagine after all this destruction, the guy later surrendered.

I don't think there will be any surrendering or peace talk or resolution. IT's either Ukraine becomes Afghanistan or the president will be assassinated, or there will be a global outcry from citizens of first world countries to intervene, (since they're all White) or Russia Wins (which the USA will not allow, leading to a proper WWIII).

Well written.

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by msrcusgarvey6(m): 12:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Please can someone pick from the progress of the peace talks, more billions of lethal weapons behind sold to Ukraine, tougher sanctions including road and sea blockade. Seizures of russian oil businesses in Germany and explain to me if all these are part of way to end the war. I beg!
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by calcal: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Asking the residents to leave is not the best option, they won't come back to meet any of their properties.

The best option is that, the Ukrainian Military must leave that zone for the Russians to take control, this will save lives and properties.

About 8 metallurgical industries in donbass, 3 already gone in mariupol, the British will not rebuild.

Zelensky is not doing the best for the people of Ukraine.

Slova Ukraine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / “If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.