Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (34113 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by jimyjames(m): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This is becoming more worse....

Why do I think USA isn't doing enough undecided undecided

They are just concerned with the price of gas in Russia undecided
The USA and nato are not concerned about Russian gas, they are scared if they confront russia it might escalate to world War 3 which the entire world will be affected

1 Like

Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:14am On Apr 07, 2022
DimIsaac10:
A comedian Vs a general .

Putin was never a general. Please stop the lies.
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:18am On Apr 07, 2022
gambojimeta:
Nigeria and company, Over to you.

grin

Don’t fret. When the food shortages that Putin is predicting for poorer regions, he will personally send palliatives to his biggest fans on Nairaland because he cares so much about them.
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by blaqoracle: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
A dialogue could have averted all these carnage. Buhari should talk with IPOB now to avoid this kind of thing in Nigeria. Nothing like peace
if IPOB rear their ugly head, they will be evaporated in mili seconds.
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by DimIsaac10(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Putin was never a general. Please stop the lies.
Colonel. Then becoming a president makes you automatically a general .
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
1stGenAmerican:

Don’t fret. When the food shortages that Putin is predicting for poorer regions, he will personally send palliatives to his biggest fans on Nairaland because he cares so much about them.
[/s]This stupido is still here flexing her only achievement in life on the poor people of this forum? shocked Instead of joining her fellow citizens on Reddit!
Must be the PTSD from racism. Has to be
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
chronique:
The sad reality of all of this is that this is happening because of the lack of diplomacy of one person, the ego of so many people and the over bearing behaviors of some people. I hope in the future, leaders would learn how to not stoke the fire, and also do everything possible to sit at a table and make war an option not being considered. I hate to imagine how the lives some people have planned for themselves have suddenly been thwarted by this war and when it's over, they would have to start building their lives all over again from scratch.

USA are his body guard he can't say against USA else he too will die. Zelensky is just a tool.
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:29am On Apr 17, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
[s][/s]This stupido is still here flexing her only achievement in life on the poor people of this forum? shocked Instead of joining her fellow citizens on Reddit!
Must be the PTSD from racism. Has to be

Oh yes, because Americans with Nigerian roots are only allowed to be on one forum, right Genius? Who died and made you Seun? Resorting to name calling and insults is a typical Nigerian tactic however I thank God that all are not like you.
PTSD from racism? Racism isn’t a big thing in my world and you’re obviously trying to project the PTSD that you suffer from due to tribalism and your everyday life onto me which won’t work. This rejects your negative projection girl chooses happiness. Goodbye!
Re: 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
1stGenAmerican:

Oh yes, because Americans with Nigerian roots are only allowed to be on one forum, right Genius? Who died and made you Seun? Resorting to name calling and insults is a typical Nigerian tactic however I thank God that all are not like you.
PTSD from racism? Racism isn’t a big thing in my world and you’re obviously trying to project the PTSD that you suffer from due to tribalism and your everyday life onto me which won’t work. This rejects your negative projection girl chooses happiness. Goodbye!
[/s]Didn’t read. But hope God heals whatever you’re going through or congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media / Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.