Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss (47248 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Sorry 4 the late response. We've got light issues here in 9ja and power supply here is limited/meagre in rationing.
It seems you already read my mind. grin

Help a rape victim! cry
Do you know of someone that's physically abused or this is about you taken up on a research thesis on the aforementioned discourse?

Nonetheless, you can seek professional help for the victim if you can afford the time and resources.
You know, sexual violence or rape is a crime, no matter who commits it or where it occurred.

However, you can consider getting medical help for the victim to detect possible injuries and also, she might also be at risk of getting pregnant or contracting sexual transmitted diseases.

You can also get help from sexual assault referral centres (SARCs) and they offer medical, emotional and practical support to persons who have been abused, sexually assaulted or raped and they've specially trained medical practitioners and support workers that can take care of the raped victim.

Other places that can render help to the raped victim are contraceptive clinic, a voluntary organisation such as rape crisis or women's aid and a sexual health clinic.

You can easily visit any of the hospitals or pharmacy clinics around your vicinity and they'll hook you up with the renown ones.
Thanks for your response. Do not mind Nepa.
Well, the question is about me. I am a survivor of rape. I know that if I post my topic up there, it might go on front page and many naysayers have pitched their ambush tent around me to insult me. I truly want to share it though.

I had told a girl about this in 2016 and all she ended up doing was rape me still. I don't know why but I somehow attract people's sexual attention. I don't know what it is about me, but it sometimes drives me crazy why I can't build a relationship that doesn't narrow down to me getting exploited sexually or financially.
My rapist is known to me. She is married now with 3 children.

I will never confront her about it or ruin her marriage and motherhood. Nevertheless, I somehow think that I should let her know somehow.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Thanks for your response. Do not mind Nepa.
Well, the question is about me. I am a survivor of rape. I know that if I post my topic up there, it might go on front page and many naysayers have pitched their ambush tent around me to insult me. I truly want to share it though.

I had told a girl about this in 2016 and all she ended up doing was rape me still. I don't know why but I somehow attract people's sexual attention. I don't know what it is about me, but it sometimes drives me crazy why I can't build a relationship that doesn't narrow down to me getting exploited sexually or financially.
My rapist is known to me. She is married now with 3 children.

I will never confront her about it or ruin her marriage and motherhood. Nevertheless, I somehow think that I should let her know somehow.

Wait a minute! You told a girl about you being a survivor of rape and she had the audaciousness to rape you still?
As in, you were sexually exploited/rape by a woman without your consent/approval? shocked
Are you 4 real bro?

This is one rare of a case that many persons might disbelieve due to you being a male. Originally, we Nigerians hardly believe that a male can be sexually assaulted or raped by a female and we've being brainwashed to believe that the reverse is always the case due to our masculinity unlike in saner climes were the possibility of that happening as it happened to you is normal.

I believe this is not one of your fictious write up and you're damned serious about the whole you being rape by a girl stuff and twice at that? undecided
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Wait a minute! You told a girl about you being a survivor of rape and she had the audaciousness to rape you still?
As in, you were sexually exploited/rape by a woman without your consent/approval? shocked
Are you 4 real bro?

This is one rare of a case that many persons might disbelieve due to you being a male. Originally, we Nigerians hardly believe that a male can be sexually assaulted or raped by a female and we've being brainwashed to believe that the reverse is always the case due to our masculinity unlike in saner climes were the possibility of that happening as it happened to you is normal.

I believe this is not one of your fictious write up and you're damned serious about the whole you being rape by a girl stuff and twice at that? undecided
I was typing stuff but I have to move it to another page.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by ekelebeXstunner: 2:43pm On Feb 06
Children on Nairaland believe anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.