Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss (47243 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fired From New Job In Canada For Saying Sorry Too Much / Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Richardlove(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
efe21:

A chronic Gaybriel spotted ����.
. Whatever. You can even add Gaybriel Gayanet Gaydar and the likes. I care less sir.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by NaijaCover(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Atticusxsz:
I couldn't help but swim through your topics on nairaland and i just found out that, you're extremely good... too good to be wasting your ability and such rare talent on Nairaland.

Good to the point of having a blog and website of yours for your fictional stories while granting interviews, attending literary shows and signing autographs and be in the spotlight. It wouldn't be a bad idea if you do write for the renown sef. They'll be privileged to have you. Although, their stories is all fresh, but always reeking of gore and death 99.9% of the time. cry

Only you dey drop fictional hits back to back 5 consecutive times in a day, phew! shocked

Even the legendary singer Angelique Kidjo no drop hit songs reach your level of consistency.

You're suppose to have won pulitzer prize for fiction more than twice already.
You suppose to dey rub shoulders with great minds of same literary status and pedigree alike. Talk about Richard Powers, Donna Tarrt and the likes.

Nigga just be wasting talent upandan. cry

You ought to migrate to Sevenfiguresmart and not be stagnated on Sixfiguresmart boss. grin

Is Here
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
post=111820677:

Is Here

Una dey 4reva represent sha. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by NaijaCover(m): 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Una dey 4reva represent sha. grin

Lol
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by gulfer: 8:03am On Apr 11, 2022
I hope you are ready for the lawsuit as you've mentioned a company in the writeup, the practice is allowed in most of the big organizations and you could have filed a sexual harassment case while still within but now you are out and mentioning the company; IMHO, you should not have mentioned the name angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Atticusxsz:
I couldn't help but swim through your topics on nairaland and i just found out that, you're extremely good... too good to be wasting your ability and such rare talent on Nairaland.

Good to the point of having a blog and website of yours for your fictional stories while granting interviews, attending literary shows and signing autographs and be in the spotlight. It wouldn't be a bad idea if you do write for the renown sef. They'll be privileged to have you. Although, their stories is all fresh, but always reeking of gore and death 99.9% of the time. cry

Only you dey drop fictional hits back to back 5 consecutive times in a day, phew! shocked

Even the legendary singer Angelique Kidjo no drop hit songs reach your level of consistency.

You're suppose to have won pulitzer prize for fiction more than twice already.
You suppose to dey rub shoulders with great minds of same literary status and pedigree alike. Talk about Richard Powers, Donna Tarrt and the likes.

Nigga just be wasting talent upandan. cry

You ought to migrate to Sevenfiguresmart and not be stagnated on Sixfiguresmart boss. grin
should I quit my job and do as you say?
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
should I quit my job and do as you say?

That's 4 you to decide since you'll have to weigh the pros and cons involved. That regardless, you'll be renown and the benefits accrue to the above job description is enormous on its own. You'll be a celebrity and be in the spotlight. Who wouldn't want that eh? wink
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Atticusxsz:

That's 4 you to decide since you'll have to weigh the pros and cons involved. That regardless, you'll be renown and the benefits accrue to the above job description is enormous on its own. You'll be a celebrity and be in the spotlight. Who wouldn't want that eh? wink
can we be famous together?
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
can we be famous together?

How's that possible when you're the only missing piece in the puzzle?
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Atticusxsz:

I hate the spotlight. I can only survive that with you beside me or ahead of me.
I am not the missing piece. I guess that we are.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Atticusxsz:

I am anonymous here but the artillery fired at me alone churns the interior walls of my liver. Imagine if I had revealed my identity here.
Some have a tracker on my handle to collate dirtA about me. Had I been famous in this 9ja, I'd have died of depression. The trolls are so mean and acidic.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I am anonymous here but the artillery fired at me alone churns the interior walls of my liver. Imagine if I had revealed my identity here.
Some have a tracker on my handle to collate dirtA about me. Had I been famous in this 9ja, I'd have died of depression. The trolls are so mean and acidic.

That depends on the personality you've adorn yourself with online that would make persons collate dirty and want to troll you.
Are you sure you haven't being in the wrong for that to be warranted in the 1st place?
You can't be loving and harmless and you'll be trolled and condemned by many to the extent of them being brutally harsh and acidic towards your person.
There's something amiss somewhere. Your statement ain't adding up. undecided
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I hate the spotlight. I can only survive that with you beside me or ahead of me.
I am not the missing piece. I guess that we are.

You're kidding me, right? Who would hate being in the spotlight except the said person has had a taste of wealth and affluence, and wants to dim it a little due to personal reasons?
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2022
I believe that you already have an inclination. Your response is sentimental and I can decisively tell where you're coming from or heading. I
Well, to be real, I have decided not to give a bolded eff to any troll. I do not owe anyone a legitimate or illegitimate reason for expressing my thoughts. I spread a blanket of organic fart on the face of any troll who desires to come for me. I am here now in Italy on a 2 weeks vacation. They can come for a fartspread. Who cares?
Atticusxsz:

That depends on the personality you've adorn yourself with online that would make persons collate dirty and want to troll you.
Are you sure you haven't being in the wrong for that to be warranted in the 1st place?
You can't be loving and harmless and you'll be trolled and condemned by many to the extent of them being brutally harsh and acidic towards your person.
There's something amiss somewhere. Your statement ain't adding up. undecided
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2022
Atticusxsz:

You're kidding me, right? Who would hate being in the spotlight except the said person has had a taste of wealth and affluence, and wants to dim it a little due to personal reasons?
In as much as it sounds weird, I don't care for fame. I have everything necessary to be famous but that lifestyle is not in my DNA. I have what I need to survive and I am totally grateful to God for my life and the level that I have accomplished in life.
Being famous is not a raisin in my pudding for now.
I am working on a project at the moment and I will stick to it rather than being a face on people's walls. I am from the good ol' old school of thought that People should rather look up to their creator and to Jesus than a famous personality.
I know that you mean well when you recommended that stride of success to mee by assessing my abilities. Nevertheless, I believe that you can do better in such field cos you have the determination and the cravings for it. It takes that much to hold under the limelight
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I believe that you already have an inclination. Your response is sentimental and I can decisively tell where you're coming from or heading. I
Well, to be real, I have decided not to give a bolded eff to any troll. I do not owe anyone a legitimate or illegitimate reason for expressing my thoughts. I spread a blanket of organic fart on the face of any troll who desires to come for me. I am here now in Italy on a 2 weeks vacation. They can come for a fartspread. Who cares?

It seems the odd is in your favor. That's why your moniker alone says it all.
Wish you the best in your pursuits for a well meaningful living.
Sorry 4 disrupting your peaceful outing then. Happy Easter Sunday. wink
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
In as much as it sounds weird, I don't care for fame. I have everything necessary to be famous but that lifestyle is not in my DNA. I have what I need to survive and I am totally grateful to God for my life and the level that I have accomplished in life.
Being famous is not a raisin in my pudding for now.
I am working on a project at the moment and I will stick to it rather than being a face on people's walls. I am from the good ol' old school of thought that People should rather look up to their creator and to Jesus than a famous personality.
I know that you mean well when you recommended that stride of success to mee by assessing my abilities. Nevertheless, I believe that you can do better in such field cos you have the determination and the cravings for it. It takes that much to hold under the limelight

I've always being a lone wolf in such affairs sha. I'm my own company except 4 families and few associates here and there. Glad to have had a taste on your perspective towards these stuffs and more enlightening ones to grace NL's front page. grin
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Actually, I never knew that my posts could hit front page. I didn't call for it. I felt like expressing myself to a few people who cared for substance and not traffic. There are many readers who care less for front page materials like me. I do enjoy reading embedded posts. I got a few more of me to share, but I will let the storm weather out.
Love your aura of communication. What's behind your pseudonym?
Atticusxsz:

I've always being a lone wolf in such affairs sha. I'm my own company except 4 families and few associates here and there. Glad to have had a taste on your perspective towards these stuffs and more enlightening ones to grace NL's front page. grin
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Atticusxsz:

It seems the odd is in your favor. That's why your moniker alone says it all.
Wish you the best in your pursuits for a well meaningful living.
Sorry 4 disrupting your peaceful outing then. Happy Easter Sunday. wink
my moniker is a tie with my waist. My torso got more explosive amulets. I hate to brag but I thank God for his grace and mercy. At least, I got life and a roof.
You aren't disturbing me. I enjoy banters and a little rigorous encounter. I can take it if I give it.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
unyted:

This is a cooked up story bro. It’s almost impossible to be sacked baselessly in a unionized environment. Chevron has HR! Isn’t it? So you couldn’t complain? Stop forming fake stories jare. Thank you.
Bro, this is stale. Everyone has moved on already. Why not enjoy your Sunday rather than spilling your coffee on chairs?
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by higgs: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Your username is sixfiguressmart but You are obviously not smart.What stopped You from reporting the gay guy to the management of chevron? This is probably just another fake social media tale.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Actually, I never knew that my posts could hit front page. I didn't call for it. I felt like expressing myself to a few people who cared for substance and not traffic. There are many readers who care less for front page materials like me. I do enjoy reading embedded posts. I got a few more of me to share, but I will let the storm weather out.
Love your aura of communication. What's behind your pseudonym?

My pseudonym? It came about after i watched a movie series known as SMALLVILLE some years back, say like 15 years back.
Lex Luthor who's a friend of Clark Kent initiated a discourse about "Atticus" which is a boy's name of greek, latin origin meaning "from Attica".
He's far too knowledgeable in history and greek mythology.
And as boy growing up, i was always curious and inquisitive to know and i quickly took a fancy to the word since it's catchy and non-existent to my clique
of friends then.
But i decided to modify it to suit my taste by adding the letters "xsz" at the extreme. grin
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Atticusxsz:

My pseudonym? It came about after i watched a movie series known as SMALLVILLE some years back, say like 15 years back.
Lex Luthor who's a friend of Clark Kent initiated a discourse about "Atticus" which is a boy's name of greek, latin origin meaning "from Attica".
He's far too knowledgeable in history and greek mythology.
And as boy growing up, i was always curious and inquisitive to know and i quickly took a fancy to the word since it's catchy and non-existent to my clique
of friends then.
But i decided to modify it to suit my taste by adding the letters "xsz" at the extreme. grin
Cool stuff. You seem to have many fun memories. Poetically, I kinda like you, though. I like your level of reasoning and your imaginative prowess.
I was immensely enamored with those Hellenic stories and movies. The Odyssey is my fave of all. I loved that movie deeply and I had it on replay for years but coming to age with my spirituality, I discovered that Hellenistic practices are pagan and in sharp contrast with lovers of God. As a matter fact, Paul preached to those Zeus worshippers to quit such practices. That was the turning point for me. Cannot be a Christian and still love those fairy grecian fallacies.
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Cool stuff. You seem to have many fun memories. Poetically, I kinda like you, though. I like your level of reasoning and your imaginative prowess.
I was immensely enamored with those Hellenic stories and movies. The Odyssey is my fave of all. I loved that movie deeply and I had it on replay for years but coming to age with my spirituality, I discovered that Hellenistic practices are pagan and in sharp contrast with lovers of God. As a matter fact, Paul preached to those Zeus worshippers to quit such practices. That was the turning point for me. Cannot be a Christian and still love those fairy grecian fallacies.
Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

Wow, cool! The Odyssey is still one of my coolest greek historical movie as well and I've got the movie in my flash drive as we relay.

Yeah, i truly comprehend where you're coming from. It will be quite contradictory and that goes same for me but what keeps me glued at times is for the fun and little childhood memories of it.

Although, I'm not much of a spiritual person per se but my family, practically my mum is at the apex of it. She's damn too spiritual. grin

Although, what we do envisage of our lives while growing up is not what life grants us no matter the time and toil we put in but we still put in efforts and hope for the best still. So, 10 years from now, hopefully, i see my self attaining a level of satisfaction academically/careerwise, married with beautiful loving kids, a proud sponsor/contribute immensely to charitable organisations or probably own one and live the rest of my days acknowledging God for what is to come and after while contributing my day to day quota to make life livable to all and sundry that crosses path with me. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amazing stuff, bro.
I wish you all the best in your journey. Pray your dream comes real.

For me, I am striving to stay spiritually sane because the pressure amounts by the day.

I would like to hear your opinion on the rape of the 10 year old Chrisland pupil.
Atticusxsz:

Wow, cool! The Odyssey is still one of my coolest greek historical movie as well and I've got the movie in my flash drive as we relay.

Yeah, i truly comprehend where you're coming from. It will be quite contradictory and that goes same for me but what keeps me glued at times is for the fun and little childhood memories of it.

Although, I'm not much of a spiritual person per se but my family, practically my mum is at the apex of it. She's damn too spiritual. grin

Although, what we do envisage of our lives while growing up is not what life grants us no matter the time and toil we put in but we still put in efforts and hope for the best still. So, 10 years from now, hopefully, i see my self attaining a level of satisfaction academically/careerwise, married with beautiful loving kids, a proud sponsor/contribute immensely to charitable organisations or probably own one and live the rest of my days acknowledging God for what is to come and after while contributing my day to day quota to make life livable to all and sundry that crosses path with me. grin

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Amazing stuff, bro.

For me, I am striving to stay spiritually sane because the pressure amounts by the day.

I would like to hear your opinion on the rape of the 10 year old Chrisland pupil.

Thanks bro... and being spiritually sane on a daily basis in a world that's so chaotic is nothing short of a miracle. I'm sure Our Heavenly Father will proffer to you, the spiritual discernment to overcome your worries as the days go by.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Amazing stuff, bro.

From what I've heard/seen and the discourse raised, the child wasn't raped. The video clearly showed a girl and some group of boys having consensual carnal knowledge. Although, they're all underage.

Imagine a ten years old girl with visible bodily features that can be passed for a 15 - 16 years old girl.
Probably say, 10 years old with experience.

Are we to blame the parents, society or Chrisland?
Our parents were far better and the society then wasn't too advanced to accommodate such abominable and far wretching atrocities.

This stuffs happen on a daily and if it wasn't for the leaked sex tape, no one would've had a clue or believe that the girl wasn't raped after her mum came baring her teeth at Chrisland and even if they do know about the incident, they'd want to hide and curtail it from the public, since it will likely ruin the supposed faculty of learning and paint things in a bad light for their business.

So, it's more of parents to up their game and oversee the affairs of their wards, checking up on them, going through their stuffs to know who they hangout with, who they interact and be in contact and other whole lot of stuffs.

Even with all the care in the world and how meticulous you go about these things, some wards might turn out even worst. So, it's left for the parents to do the needful before they're exposed to the society like taken a pig to the slaughter because our society today is merciless and if your ward isn't disciplined and your core values aren't firmly deep-rooted in your ward, you'll be alive to partake in the share of the blame.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
My thought exactly. Verbatim. You are a smart dude. You are one of the few that I can humbly duff my hat for.

Here is one question, why are you fond of the romance section?
Atticusxsz:

From what I've heard/seen and the discourse raised, the child wasn't raped. The video clearly showed a girl and some group of boys having consensual carnal knowledge. Although, they're all underage.

Imagine a ten years old girl with visible bodily features that can be passed for a 15 - 16 years old girl.
Probably say, 10 years old with experience.

Are we to blame the parents, society or Chrisland?
Our parents were far better and the society then wasn't too advanced to accommodate such abominable and far wretching atrocities.

This stuffs happen on a daily and if it wasn't for the leaked sex tap, no one would've had a clue or believe that the girl wasn't raped after her mum came baring her teeth at Chrisland and even if they do know about the incident, they'll want to hide and curtail it from the public, since it will likely ruin the supposed faculty of learning and paint things in a bad light for their business.

So, it's more of parents to up their game and oversee the affairs of their wards, checking up on them, going through their stuffs to know who they hangout with, who they interact and be in contact and other whole lot of stuffs.

Even with all the care in the world and how meticulous you go about these things, some wards might turn out even worst. So, it's left for the parents to do the needful before they're exposed to the society like taken a pig to the slaughter because our society today is merciless and if your ward isn't disciplined and your core values aren't firmly deep-rooted in your ward, you'll be alive to partake in the share of the blame.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Thanks bro... and being spiritually sane on a daily basis in a world that's so chaotic is nothing short of a miracle. I'm sure Our Heavenly Father will proffer to you, the spiritual discernment to overcome your worries as the days go by.
Yes, bro. I am praying to stand strong and commit my ways to him. Not easy but possible.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
My thought exactly. Verbatim. You are a smart dude. You are one of the few that I can humbly duff my hat for.

Here is one question, why are you fond of the romance section?

Thanks but you're certainly my boss and predecessor in that aspect. wink

Uhm... actually, it's not as if it's something i intentionally do, like going to the romance section to peruse thread/topics. It's like an innate stuff that just piqued my interest due to the happenings we do encounter daily and also, most of the topics on romance section are regular day occurrences and one can easily get proffered solutions from matured comments from one or two experienced nairalanders on life related topics.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Atticusxsz:

Thanks but you're certainly my boss and predecessor in that aspect. wink

Uhm... actually, it's not as if it's something i intentionally do, like going to the romance section to peruse thread/topics. It's like an innate stuff that just piqued my interest due to the happenings we do encounter daily and also, most of the topics on romance section are regular day occurrences and one can easily get proffered solutions from matured comments from one or two experienced nairalanders on life related topics.
gotcha. Well, I come here to ease tension. In the convenience, I read stuff. I admire some posters, though. I am withholding my posts lately cos I have got too many flaks and too many PM. I don't know why they shoot my topics to frontpage but I will love a small company and have to engage with the readers like you.

I find thise village people's comments very senile. In as much as we differ in opinions, we can always find a common ground. I have a part of my life that I want to share. I have been extremely busy with work and travel but as soon as I settle, I'll post it.

Haha I see your nose got turned up cheesy I know that you want me to create a blog and do stuff.

Let me hear your thought on how to help a rape victim.
Re: How I Got Fired From Chevron By A Gay Boss by Atticusxsz(m): 11:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
gotcha. Well, I come here to ease tension. In the convenience, I read stuff. I admire some posters, though. I am withholding my posts lately cos I have got too many flaks and too many PM. I don't know why they shoot my topics to frontpage but I will love a small company and have to engage with the readers like you.

I find thise village people's comments very senile. In as much as we differ in opinions, we can always find a common ground. I have a part of my life that I want to share. I have been extremely busy with work and travel but as soon as I settle, I'll post it.

Haha I see your nose got turned up cheesy I know that you want me to create a blog and do stuff.

Let me hear your thought on how to help a rape victim.

Sorry 4 the late response. We've got light issues here in 9ja and power supply here is limited/meagre in rationing.
It seems you already read my mind. grin

Help a rape victim! cry
Do you know of someone that's physically abused or this is about you taken up on a research thesis on the aforementioned discourse?

Nonetheless, you can seek professional help for the victim if you can afford the time and resources.
You know, sexual violence or rape is a crime, no matter who commits it or where it occurred.

However, you can consider getting medical help for the victim to detect possible injuries and also, she might also be at risk of getting pregnant or contracting sexual transmitted diseases.

You can also get help from sexual assault referral centres (SARCs) and they offer medical, emotional and practical support to persons who have been abused, sexually assaulted or raped and they've specially trained medical practitioners and support workers that can take care of the raped victim.

Other places that can render help to the raped victim are contraceptive clinic, a voluntary organisation such as rape crisis or women's aid and a sexual health clinic.

You can easily visit any of the hospitals or pharmacy clinics around your vicinity and they'll hook you up with the renown ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Fired While On Her Way To Resume Work For The First Time / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / List Of Africa’s Highest Minimum Wages Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.