Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi (15643 Views)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / There Is Nothing To Share Again, We Are Broke - Amaechi Appeals To Nigerians / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:
A stingy economist cannot create wealth for anybody.

I dont like people who talk too much, i believe in their actions. How many people did he empower as a governor?

Let's start from there.

He empowered the whole state by leaving it debt free with surplus of N77bn while minimally increasing IGR. Which means the peoples standard of living increased with less tax to pay despite building the best road network in Nigeria and basic amenities acknowledged by foreign bodies. While making Anambra state(verifiable) the largest shareholder in quoted companies. He does not single out people to empower, that's nepotism.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by InoGetJoy: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Leshyne:
Obviously from the posts I have read, we youths are still very much divided along tribal lines and it's a lack of vision and love that limits us from being a great nation. By this time next year we will have a new leader.

You will do well to ask yourself if you would have supported or voted this present government 8yes ago.
Goes to show you that Nigeria will NEVER be better. We'll happily vote a totally incompetent man as long as he's from our tribe. That's the major reason why I support the balkanization of this country; let every tribe vote whatever idiot they want to vote and bear the consequences alone instead of making other tribes suffer for their collective stupidity
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:26am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo
he's a sharer, we don't need him.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Ugonna62: 6:27am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo
After creating all these wealth as you claim he now construct a pipe from the state tresury to his pocket.since 1999 this thief has been syphoning monies belonging to the good people of lagos,ogun,osun throu alpha better,instaling criminals as stooges in these states,

9 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't be so gullible. Obi is right but what he says is not Rocket science as it is what most averagely intelligent Nigerian should know.

I myself has stated it here countless time that Nigeria needs a leader, like Awolowo,who will teach Nigerians how to fish and not one who wants to dish out fish to them from a basket that will soon become empty.

This is why, with all due respect to Northerners here, we cannot afford a Northern Presidency for another 8 years that will be very critical for the survival of Nigeria given world developments and events with consequences beyond our control.

Per the notion that it is solutions, and who has delivered them, that matters most then we must score Obi poor. There are others who are tried and tested plus exemplarily better than Obi by far.

Obi is lying as he does typically and always. He did not significantly teach Anambrarians to fish and proof of that is in the unspectacular socio-economic situation he left the State in when he finished his tenure as Governor.

Facts are fact and and a tools of appraisal for critical thinkers whereas sentimental folks are taken in by rhetoric and grandstanding that Obi is good at without the attendant record to back his nebulous claims. Obi is a fraudster.

Just come out and support your Tinubu, nobody would beat you. But how you say Obi is lying goes to show your lack of facts.. he left Anambra state as the state with the least unemployment, debt free with surplus despite minimal IGR increment alongside the best road network in Nigeria with renowned basic amenities penetrating all nook and cranny. How else do you empower a people if not by reducing their taxes while giving everything else in surplus?.. that act indirectly frees up monies for business ventures and individual empowerments.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 6:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Tinubu will get the ticket. Believe that. It is Obi who is wasting his own time and effort because he has no chance whatsoever of getting the PDP ticket already reserved for Atiku.

You are certainly a candidate for heart attack. It seems the thing will hit you more than man of the Pee Poo.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Oluwatobike: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This lying machine that cannot clear the dirt in tiny Anambra State is talking about creating wealth for the whole Nigerians.

Anyway, you already know you are not going anywhere, all these paparazzi na so dat athifku go reason you again for running mate.

But athifku sef don get small sense, he no dey even consider SE. cheesy

I have monitor you on this forum, you are too obsessed with Igbo and Perer Obi, and you are a tribal bigots. Can't just read and pass or comment without derilling the topic?

You wake up every morning carrying Igbo matter for head cause of 30k monthly salary. Have a life and stop being Tribalistic for your health and peace of the mind.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by slimghost(m): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

This guy is extremely dumb!. Taxation is not wealth creation. Any dullard can tax the hell out of even unproductive people.
Neither is collection of FAC wealthy creation. Show us the businesses he managed and what he did with those businesses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by EMONFASHION65: 6:39am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
TINUBU IS THE MASTER SHARER OF NIGERIAN ECONOMY

6 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ambale(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2022
I think someone is finally saying the right thing, Inna economic deficient nation like ours, what we need the most now is a wealth creation mechanism, this would dissuade crime, and help foster inclusiveness.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 6:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Soso990240:
It's ok to market ur Candidate, but stop these lies and propaganda. Eko Atlantic City is a private project, more like a real estate.. it is owned by Gilbert Chagoury, a Lebanese born in Nigeria.
Secondly, the project started in 2008 under Babatunde Raji Fashola.Tinubu stepped down in May 2007.
Thirdly, nobody is saying that Tinubu never did wonderful things in Lagos, but he is too old now and may spend most of his office days on medical trip abroad.
I don't want to tell you what you already know that his family control like 50% of Lagos resources (i can break it down for you). That's not the kind of leadership we need in Nigeria. Buhari was a mistake caused by Tinubu, man spent half of his Tenure traveling around the world leaving the Presidency under a cabal and people are here dieing. I swear, if you wish Nigeria well, you won't want Tinubu as it's president.. but tribal sentiment have clouded most of una judgement.

The most ambitious project in recent times in real estate, Eko Atlantic city was conceived by the administration of the former governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) endeavour to regain beach ground lost to over 100 years of sea erosion and surges and build a modern city which Nigeria and Africa would experience for the very first time and be proud of.
That lofty ambition was carried aflame into the administration of the present governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who, in partnership with South Energyx Limited, developers of the city, commissioned it in April 2008.

freshkpomo

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by LZAA: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
grin grin grin
Lagos success of agberos abi grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Ugonna62: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Esseite:

He empowered the whole state by leaving it debt free with surplus of N77bn while minimally increasing IGR. Which means the peoples standard of living increased with less tax to pay despite building the best road network in Nigeria and basic amenities acknowledged by foreign bodies. While making Anambra state(verifiable) the largest shareholder in quoted companies.
Thank you my brothe,these dirty and irritating yoruba folks think that empowerment is when you instal a thief in power to continue to aid your evil acts of stealing from govt.oyetola was the formal MD of a criminal organisation cal Alpha Better,and letter imposed on the pple of osun as governor to diversify the looting machins across SW states,that criminal govnor of ogun who is a known cyber frauster is a beneficiary of Tinubu empowment scheme,just because Ambode refused to satisfy his criminal agenda in lagos he removed him as a governor and instal one baby governor who dont know his right from left.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2022
LZAA:

grin grin grin
Lagos success of agberos abi grin

If Peter Obi Pandora had done a quarter of what Tinubu did in Lagos, you and your folks wouldn’t need to relocate to Lagos daily to get a chance to make it in life.

freshkpomo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by patpaul: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

Cant you be serious for once? Where does Tiefnubu has the stamina to create wealth for this country; except you say you want another Buhari, Tiefnubu has outlived his usefulness-way too old for the job, sorry.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by pacesetting: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2022
famzynet:
I hate these politicians when they talk to much. What infrastructure in Anambra can be attributed to Obi as governor for 8 years? Believe these politicans at your own peril. They are just after their pockets. Anambra still has a lot of jobless youths despite that he was governor for 8 years.How will he then eradicate poverty from Nigeria if he could not salvage his own state?
Nobody can eradicate poverty in this present Nigeria within 8 years.

We need someone to create an enabling environment for the country to shoot out from this level.

Nigeria needs someone that can leave it much better than he found it.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Ezeama400:
When it comes to leadership give it to Obi..

It's not all about sharing looted fund up and down, it's all about having a blueprint and get the economy working..

God bless Nigeria

And he left $77b in the Anambra State account which his successor disagreed with.

You left so much in the Treasury, an indication that you're not implementing the budget. After all the money is meant for a purpose. $77b is huge Obi and stop saying it.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:
This liar that made medical doctors go hungry for 13 months, diverted the state's funds into his family business and then transferred the rest in a foreign account under the ownership of his daughter.. A liar that couldn't increase the state IGR, how in hell does he intend creating wealth across the country. A fraud that failed at state level would certainly be a disaster at the national level.
Anyways, there's no vacancy for Okoro in Aso rock.

Are you sure of what you are saying? I don't think Obi is not that bad though I'm not sure he will get pdp ticket simply because SE leaders has failed to come out boldly to challenged ipigs and stop them rather they look elsewhere and pretend nothing happened sorry no one can trust SE my own region with power. I can not even vote for any SE because their first plan is to release Kanu, made him emperor then ipigs and that bastard vocalised Ekpa will turn to Lords and will force sit at home thrash to be observe by all Nigerians by force by fire and is it Obi, Okorocha, Anyim etc who could not stand and challenge ipigs will stop them as president? Hell No, so pls SE has miscalculated again and they should forget it.

We go learn as las. We cant eat our cake and want it back. Let's face Biafra and forget presidency but to think we will have both at once and intimidating others sorry its a failed project.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by pacesetting: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2022
It seems you were born 15 years ago. Do you know that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria?
Do you know what that means?
seunmsg:

If Peter Obi Pandora had done a quarter of what Tinubu did in Lagos, you and your folks wouldn’t need to relocate to Lagos daily to get a chance to make it in life.

freshkpomo

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by PROPHETmichael: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2022
This one is not ready to be president because if he was, he'll be speaking the language that will resonate with the common man on the street (share money). The reason Nigerians speaks well of the "corruption" era of PDP than "Mr Integrity" era Is because despite their corrupt ways, money was circulating everywhere.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by boom99(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2022
I prefer Obi but he is going nowhere
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Charly68: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2022
You are right .. sharing money is not productive .. we need productive economy
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by colestephan86: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
These are the details we need from Peter obi
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Lightorder: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:
This liar that made medical doctors go hungry for 13 months, diverted the state's funds into his family business and then transferred the rest in a foreign account under the ownership of his daughter.. A liar that couldn't increase the state IGR, how in hell does he intend creating wealth across the country. A fraud that failed at state level would certainly be a disaster at the national level.
Anyways, there's no vacancy for Okoro in Aso rock.
your senselessness has mixed with drunkenness
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by LZAA: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
So is it now sai Jagaban
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Lightorder: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

So because of ordinary talk, you don dey convinced lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You deserve a hard knock on your thick skull
ordinay talk how? I often wonder if some of you ever sleep at night with the inherent lying nature you have
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Ferdinandu(m): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Werey thinks say we are f**lish like his tribesmen, the bastard thinks say we go fall for his sweet talk like his fellow braind**d akpu munching gor*llas. You are god in your unproductive region of cannibals and nothing in the eyes of other nigerians, come 2023 you will never be vp talkless of becoming president in the country your fellow c*ursed ape looking cretins called zoo
You can cry all you want, nothing for inconsequential 5% come 2023
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
I know after this you will go and line up at Tinubu's gate and collect your own 1k for your foolishness. That's the kind of wealth Tinubu creates for his urchins. Steal the state dry, turn the masses of his state to touts and impoverished humans so that crumbs will always feel like fortune to them. His brand of Criminality can never be allowed to spread outside South West

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2022
pacesetting:
It seems you were born 15 years ago. Do you know that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria?
Do you know what that means?

A part of Lagos state was FCT and not Lagos state. Specifically, Lagos Island was FCT and that even stopped 32 years ago so what’s your point?

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
[/s] This forum opt to have a way of deleting someone's comment and leaving its author behind.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios / Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 KM Road In Abaji Area Council (Photos) / Yoruba Monarchs Did Not Deceive Jonathan – PDP Replies Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.