Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi (15644 Views)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / There Is Nothing To Share Again, We Are Broke - Amaechi Appeals To Nigerians / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
[s][/s] This forum opt to have a way of deleting someone's comment and leaving its author behind.

Are you related to freshkpomo? His comments are also senseless like your own grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Aystarz: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Ezeama400:
When it comes to leadership give it to Obi..

It's not all about sharing looted fund up and down, it's all about having a blueprint and get the economy working..

God bless Nigeria

Agreed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Shevchenkko: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo
Tinubu ? A weak and highly corrupt old criminal to rule Nigeria ? God forbid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Sunnyja: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This lying machine that cannot clear the dirt in tiny Anambra State is talking about creating wealth for the whole Nigerians.

Anyway, you already know you are not going anywhere, all these paparazzi na so dat athifku go reason you again for running mate.

But athifku sef don get small sense, he no dey even consider SE. cheesy

All these Tinubu urchins should know that somethings go beyond imposing cronies on the state so as to grab the available resources into private pockets

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Kingnelson9: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Obi is the best candidate in Nigeria.
Nobody is more competent than he is presently.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Shevchenkko: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:
This liar that made medical doctors go hungry for 13 months, diverted the state's funds into his family business and then transferred the rest in a foreign account under the ownership of his daughter.. A liar that couldn't increase the state IGR, how in hell does he intend creating wealth across the country. A fraud that failed at state level would certainly be a disaster at the national level.
Anyways, there's no vacancy for Okoro in Aso rock.
Take it easy bra. Cardiac arrest is real

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Khalifaibb(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Are you related to freshkpomo? His comments are also senseless like your own grin
good morning sir can I send you a dm sir,
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Khalifaibb:
good morning sir can I send you a dm sir,

Good morning bro. I read your story just now and it’s sad. I am really sorry. However, the person that dropped my my handle on the thread is just being mischievous. I’m not a political appointee or making money from government. I don’t have the means to help you for now. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Soso990240(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Will you shut up for God sake!@! What is wrong with you insufferable people? We should ignore verifiable history to "go ask your people" ba? What people?

The security guard present when documents were signed and has a different story to tell which suits your dishonesty? Bro, this is not Ladipo spare part hustle or fake drugs certification forgery mago mago level.

It is verified , proven and documented history. This is why I really dislike you guys. Your level of hate is such that it does not defer to proven facts, verified statistics and accurately documented history.

You will then, like illiterate butchers, be nebulously making reference to some people and other excuses to push your ludicrous and unbelievably ignorant and/or mischievous narratives.

All for what? To deny an exemplary Yoruba administrator credit? Are you not better off keeping your hateful mouth shut than publicly making a fool of yourself like this?

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/latestnews/press-clipping/eko-atlantic-city-worlds-biggest-project/

Keep exposing ur ignorance. It was not a Government project, so u won't say Tinubu administration payed for it before Fashola executed it. It is a private driven project, the proposal was made during Tinubu era, but nothing happened. The whole project kick-started and was commissioned in 2008 during Fashola regime, Stop using campaign to tie everything to Tinubu like other Lagos Governors did nothing. It is more like saying Goodluck did the whole rail project that APC is claiming, including the 2nd Niger bridge, because the proposal was under Goodluck (even when some percentage of the project cost was payed by Gej administration).
Please, visit that link you posted again and educate yourself, ignorant people always use insult to cover their dumbness

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by saintkel(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

So you believe say that man didn't steal anything undecided undecided
You that is typing correct thing, how much you Don see now sad sad

Una go dey defend big thieves undecided undecided
so u r saying all politicians steal including ur darling Tinubu?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
seunmsg:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Khalifaibb(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Good morning bro. I read your story just now and it’s sad. I am really sorry. However, the person that dropped my my handle on the thread is just being mischievous. I’m not a political appointee or making money from government. I don’t have the means to help you for now. Thanks.
thank you for the humble reply have a wonderful day

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Rastaramsey(m): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

Please can you tell us who you voted for in 2019 election?

Nobody
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ariesbull: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Werey thinks say we are f**lish like his tribesmen, the bastard thinks say we go fall for his sweet talk like his fellow braind**d akpu munching gor*llas. You are god in your unproductive region of cannibals and nothing in the eyes of other nigerians, come 2023 you will never be vp talkless of becoming president in the country your fellow c*ursed ape looking cretins called zoo
You can cry all you want, nothing for inconsequential 5% come 2023
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
tribalism is your very problem and will stop your progress
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Werey thinks say we are f**lish like his tribesmen, the bastard thinks say we go fall for his sweet talk like his fellow braind**d akpu munching gor*llas. You are god in your unproductive region of cannibals and nothing in the eyes of other nigerians, come 2023 you will never be vp talkless of becoming president in the country your fellow c*ursed ape looking cretins called zoo
You can cry all you want, nothing for inconsequential 5% come 2023
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND

You said all this rubbish just to advertise Tinubu?
Suffer Neva tire your generation.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by PHIPEX(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2022
famzynet:
I hate these politicians when they talk to much. What infrastructure in Anambra can be attributed to Obi as governor for 8 years? Believe these politicans at your own peril. They are just after their pockets. Anambra still has a lot of jobless youths despite that he was governor for 8 years.How will he then eradicate poverty from Nigeria if he could not salvage his own state?
Oga, Anambra has the lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria by official statistics, isn't that enough proof he knows what he is saying. Obi came in when Anambra was in crises after Ngige left and made Anambra an enviable state till date. He was fantastic in all sectors including roads and education which makes Anambra sit top in Education report in Nigeria today.

If Nigeria wants to move forward, Obi has the Answer, the rest are politicians who will continue the status quo.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Ezeama400:
When it comes to leadership give it to Obi..

It's not all about sharing looted fund up and down, it's all about having a blueprint and get the economy working..

God bless Nigeria

Let me have a list of wealth creators that Obi raised while he was governor.

All the roads constructed under him are today ridden with potholes.

He couldn't conduct LGA elections in 8 years.

What sort of leadership did he bring in Anambra?

Have you ever heard Obi name his key policies and projects during his 8 years as governor? He only talks about paying salaries and pension, and of course, his savings for the state.

Abeg, are public servants and retirees not meant to get their salaries and pension regularly? Is this supposed to be an achievement? Can you now see that this man is not well? He was my governor. I am so ashamed of him always being repetitive and celebrative of salary and pension payments, which are supposed to be statutory duties. Shouldn't a governor who owes salaries and pension be removed from office immediately if the state houses of assembly truly know their jobs?

Why was Obi busy saving Anambra's money, in his Fidelity Bank and a few other banks, while roads being constructed under him were being shabbily done?

Couldn't Obi setup large mechanized farms in each of the Senatorial zones in the state to create massive employments, boost revenue generation and make Anambra one of the food hubs of the Southeast / Southsouth regions, instead of 'dashing' commercial banks Anambra's money for their businesses, in the guise of savings?

Some dumb people claim that Obi is good with economics, and I ask a basic question, should the priority of a good economist, in an largely underdeveloped and jobless economy, be to mass up funds in commercial banks or invest in high labour-yielding, income generating, necessity sectors, such as agriculture, transportation etc?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by dmostcheerful(f): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:
This liar that made medical doctors go hungry for 13 months, diverted the state's funds into his family business and then transferred the rest in a foreign account under the ownership of his daughter.. A liar that couldn't increase the state IGR, how in hell does he intend creating wealth across the country. A fraud that failed at state level would certainly be a disaster at the national level.
Oga Peter Obi didn't owe salary for one day.
I was in secondary school during his tenure, I didn't miss even a week in school cause of strike.
Your lies will find you, ewu hausa

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by softwareman(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Investigative:
That's why online urchin hate you
Cos you ain't Sharing 50 Milion like tinubu
What wealth has this bloody lying Buffon ever created. You do not create wealth by saving government money. You create wealth by investing government money to create an enabling environment for the private sector to create wealth.
Honestly, obi is just a TALKER.
His record as governor is nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by softwareman(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Oga Peter Obi didn't owe salary for one day.
I was in secondary school during his tenure, I didn't miss even a week in school cause of strike.
Your lies will find you, ewu hausa
Obeano too did not owe money for s single day. Is this now yardstick for achievement?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by swaggerjack: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2022
Ugonna62:
After creating all these wealth as you claim he now construct a pipe from the state tresury to his pocket.since 1999 this thief has been syphoning monies belonging to the good people of lagos,ogun,osun throu alpha better,instaling criminals as stooges in these states,

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by dmostcheerful(f): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2022
softwareman:

Obeano too did not owe money for s single day. Is this now yardstick for achievement?
Why shouldn't it be yard stick for achievement?
When it's yard stick for failure, we are discussing Obi not Obiano.
So oga go and sit down.
Is the current ASUU strike good for you and Nigerians?
Is the minimum wage good for you people too?
It was during Obi's tenure that Anambra state started paying youth corpers.
He repaired old roads and created new ones, basic education was free till secondary school.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by JaroMan: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:
A stingy economist cannot create wealth for anybody.

I dont like people who talk too much, i believe in their actions. How many people did he empower as a governor?

Let's start from there.
Yet another postulation.
Who told you that to create wealth is to throw money around?
How many people has Dangote given money? But is he creating wealth? Better think before you talk

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by hush15: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo

which private or public... Stop saying what you don't know. He did nothing except collect world bank loans back to back and squandered them. where is Adiyan waterworks today? where is Enron today? He bastardized the transportation system in Lagos with his hoodlums, today his minions are beyond reproach as far as transport is concerned! If Lagosians can not remember, I still recall very well and just because he anointed successors, they keep tieing the little mirage they consider progress to his imposition but the truth is lagos could be 100 times better if this bondage is broken...

Tinubu is was a fraud, is, and will always be a fraud because it is all about personal ambition.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:

You mean he should check Asokoro...lol
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by OrganicCluster(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

THAT'S ANOTHER MUGABE YOU WANT US TO HAVE AS A PRESIDENT IN THE 21st CENTURY.

GOD FORBID.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2022
JaroMan:

Yet another postulation.
Who told you that to create wealth is to throw money around?
How many people has Dangote given money? But is he creating wealth? Better think before you talk

I said as a governor. Did he create wealth for his state or himself?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Esseite:

He empowered the whole state by leaving it debt free with surplus of N77bn while minimally increasing IGR. Which means the peoples standard of living increased with less tax to pay despite building the best road network in Nigeria and basic amenities acknowledged by foreign bodies. While making Anambra state(verifiable) the largest shareholder in quoted companies. He does not single out people to empower, that's nepotism.

Debt free doesn't mean u created wealth. Where did them money come from? Besides FG allocation?

He empowered the state?? That means he empowered nobody bt himself.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Soso990240:
Keep exposing ur ignorance. It was not a Government project, so u won't say Tinubu administration payed for it before Fashola executed it. It is a private driven project, the proposal was made during Tinubu era, but nothing happened. The whole project kick-started and was commissioned in 2008 during Fashola regime, Stop using campaign to tie everything to Tinubu like other Lagos Governors did nothing. It is more like saying Goodluck did the whole rail project that APC is claiming, including the 2nd Niger bridge, because the proposal was under Goodluck (even when some percentage of the project cost was payed by Gej administration).
Please, visit that link you posted again and educate yourself, ignorant people always use insult to cover their dumbness

You're too ignorant, too dishonest and too daft to continue indulging. Get lost.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by melviniyke2002(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
keep deceiving urself...

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

If Peter Obi Pandora had done a quarter of what Tinubu did in Lagos, you and your folks wouldn’t need to relocate to Lagos daily to get a chance to make it in life.

freshkpomo
Is Tinubu from Lagos, Lagos is a no mans land with seaport that has been developed by the whites before Tinubu was born.When candidates are talking about what they did for their states, tinubu should be talking osun which his cousin is the gov

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 KM Road In Abaji Area Council (Photos) / The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.