Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi (15639 Views)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / There Is Nothing To Share Again, We Are Broke - Amaechi Appeals To Nigerians / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Soso990240(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Shameless fool.
grin Campaign managing Director cheesy
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:

So you believe say that man didn't steal anything undecided undecided
You that is typing correct thing, how much you Don see now sad sad

Una go dey defend big thieves undecided undecided

Can u mention any nigerian politician that is a saint? At this point it's better to support the one with a little conscience and still have the fear of God not the one that dines with the devil.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Investigative:
That's why online urchin hate you
Cos you ain't Sharing 50 Milion like tinubu

You wanted to write Thief nubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by adeboizy11(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Now imagine if Peter Obi had access to the oceans and business hq of major firms and investments, how much do you think the 77b he saved up as at the would be? I am a yoruba to the core but Peter Obi i trust and believe in.

seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo

6 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2022
EmekaMD:
Truth be told. Peter Obi is the only candidate who talks and acts like he understands the mechanics to driving Nigeria to the part of forward trajectory.

Listen to Tinubu without bias, listen to Atiku, listen to Wike , listen to all of them. They talk theories which had never been tested anywhere and doesn't add up. They are simply interested in getting power and clearly have no idea what Nigeria needs to thrive.

Listen to Obi and you see a man who has taken time to study other countries who are or were where we are today, and what they did to get it right.

Nigeria the choice is yours. Vote based on your ethnicity and keep going on the downward trajectory or vote someone who seems to understand what to do.

I think a time would come when people who have no jobs or businesses or ambition must never be allowed to vote. You must not vote if you have nothing to stake. If you have businesses I'm sure you'd care more about voting who would create a better environment for your business rather than someone who speaks your language
Nigeria needs an electoral college.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by 07kjb: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2022
Way to go

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by gidado14(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2022

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by pseudaria: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Werey thinks say we are f**lish like his tribesmen, the bastard thinks say we go fall for his sweet talk like his fellow braind**d akpu munching gor*llas. You are god in your unproductive region of cannibals and nothing in the eyes of other nigerians, come 2023 you will never be vp talkless of becoming president in the country your fellow c*ursed ape looking cretins called zoo
You can cry all you want, nothing for inconsequential 5% come 2023
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND

Peter obi is not the stumbling block to your drugbaron presidential ambition. Na fulanis like buhari malami and atiku but fear no go let you speak against your masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jacoik(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This lying machine that cannot clear the dirt in tiny Anambra State is talking about creating wealth for the whole Nigerians.

Anyway, you already know you are not going anywhere, all these paparazzi na so dat athifku go reason you again for running mate.

But athifku sef don get small sense, he no dey even consider SE. cheesy

even your next 3 generation can never be like obi. Your children and children children can never achieve what he has achieved in this life. Fool
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by tiswell(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:
This liar that made medical doctors go hungry for 13 months, diverted the state's funds into his family business and then transferred the rest in a foreign account under the ownership of his daughter.. A liar that couldn't increase the state IGR, how in hell does he intend creating wealth across the country. A fraud that failed at state level would certainly be a disaster at the national level.
Anyways, there's no vacancy for Okoro in Aso rock.
you knew all these from your cave in ogbomosho?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by EvangJay(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi 2023
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Memphis357(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Werey thinks say we are f**lish like his tribesmen, the bastard thinks say we go fall for his sweet talk like his fellow braind**d akpu munching gor*llas. You are god in your unproductive region of cannibals and nothing in the eyes of other nigerians, come 2023 you will never be vp talkless of becoming president in the country your fellow c*ursed ape looking cretins called zoo
On your knees you still stay sucking on Tinubu's prick!!
slowpoke!
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Ezeama400:
When it comes to good leadership give it to Obi..

It's not all about sharing looted fund up and down, it's all about having a blueprint and get the economy working..

God bless Nigeria

And he could not add just ONE BILLION to Anambra's IGR in EIGTH YEARS? We no longer want 'I will' politicians; What did you do when in Office as Governor? Even Wike has a better record than Obi and that is a fact no one can challenge.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2022
I am yet to see the massive infrastructures Obi left in Anambra or his legacies; All we hear is that he left billions of Naira.. Lolz. Ngige trippled the state's IGR in few years but Obi could not add a single billion to it after TWO TERMS.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by CSTRR: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
If Peter obi governs a state like Lagos with endless resources to use for projects, you would never vote for APC again.

He won't even touch the Budget.

The many financial holes he would plug would be enough to run Lagos state and do many projects.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by LordOfTheGame: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo

Your education and sanity is in total jeopardy and doubt as you continue to talk about ailing and integrity challenged tinubu becoming the president. Have you imagined how embarrassing it would be when tinubu will be standing up to address the world leaders at a conference or UN general assembly and his agbada is soaked up and stinking with pees and poos, coupled with incoherent mumbled words?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ikpumbe(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ezeama400:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-presidency-nigeria-needs-wealth-creators-theres-nothing-to-share-again-peter-obi/

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Mynd44

This is what it means to convince people to vote you. Not telling people what your Ife ambitions are.

Obi you have my vote by the special grace of God
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ikpumbe(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

Enemies of the state.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Spandau: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Good morning bro. I read your story just now and it’s sad. I am really sorry. However, the person that dropped my my handle on the thread is just being mischievous. I’m not a political appointee or making money from government. I don’t have the means to help you for now. Thanks.

See your life? Auditor, with all the money you have made in Abuja, you can't help a poor soul.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by gentlegenius(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
These are your own words... spoken for Tinubu. You have no idea what Tinubu himself plans to do as president. But you can have a clue based on what he said the day he consulted buhari and declared his intention: "It's my live long ambition to become president, and I want to build on the legacies of buhari"

You and I know that the legacies of buhari has been that of failure and gross insensitivity to the plight of Nigerians.

We don't want a leader that will build on such legacies.
Advice tinubu to rest and give chance to someone with a productive mindset.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Ikinternational: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

This would've sounded great
Except you voted to reelect Buhari
N was doing this same bullhorn championing

So let's just say I don't trust you

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Ikinternational: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
So many people that voted for Buhari's reelection are now advising us on who to NOT vote for

Isn't Nigeria wonderful

In a sane environment all of them deserve 50 lashes to the buttocks on public square

Then deported to Cotonou

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Pedklose: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tareq1105:

And he left $77b in the Anambra State account which his successor disagreed with.

You left so much in the Treasury, an indication that you're not implementing the budget. After all the money is meant for a purpose. $77b is huge Obi and stop saying it.

77 Billion Naira, not Dollars. Read to understand and not to criticize.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ba7man(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Investigative:

Better
If he can turn zoo to China
Where u run to borrow
Did Obi turn Anambra to China?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by turbotech11: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lols...I now truly believe nairaland is filled with Tinubu urchins....Manipulating likes and the rest to make it seem as if their arguments are the dominant public opinion....We are watching...When the time is right,we go counter cool
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ProudImolite: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:
This liar that made medical doctors go hungry for 13 months, diverted the state's funds into his family business and then transferred the rest in a foreign account under the ownership of his daughter.. A liar that couldn't increase the state IGR, how in hell does he intend creating wealth across the country. A fraud that failed at state level would certainly be a disaster at the national level.
Anyways, there's no vacancy for Okoro in Aso rock.
Can you repeat this without crying?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ProudImolite: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Investigative:
That's why online urchin hate you
Cos you ain't Sharing 50 Milion like tinubu
You know them well
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ProudImolite: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
inbred cretins wailing all over the place after getting high from ewedu .amalq has replaced your brain matter, stop dropping unsolicited opinions . Just focus on skull mining
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ProudImolite: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hyper77:

I laff in Swahili.
Be exposing your ignorance in public space.
I no be Igbo, but your papa na afonja wey e second name na betrayal.
Spit on p*ssy smelling bunch of algae eating yooluuba men
you described them well but unfortunately they will see it as insult
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jude79(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:
A stingy economist cannot create wealth for anybody.

I dont like people who talk too much, i believe in their actions. How many people did he empower as a governor?

Let's start from there.

Well I haven't met him before, back in 2012, I finished my service in kogi state and started looking for work that'll challenge me as an engineer, but none was available, in desperation I headed back to my village in imo, I alighted at onitsha, but as I was moving out of the park I hit the legs of a mechanic that was underneath a vehicle, he cursed in anger, but I responded in more desperate tone, he came out from under the car and asked " are you jobless" I answered in "yes" he smiled and mellowed, he asked me where I'm coming from, I told him from kogi and that I'm heading to my village, with a pitiying look, he told me not to leave anambra, just go outside Peter obi is constructing road everywhere, all those construction companies are hiring, I thanked him and crossed the road, I headed to uga junction, to get a Keke that'll take me to obodoukwu junction, but I heard the sound of caterpillar engine blaring beside orange drug newly erected factory, I headed to the direction and saw Arab contractors constructing the road I asked the 1st man I met if I could get a job he told me to head towards the site supervisor, the rest they say is history, some days later Jonathan came and opened, 12, factories at a go, kisoral, extension of hero beer, omus rod molding company, Bendix rod molding company, calydon, a feed processing, factory, a juice and yoghurt factory, another factory that produces engine oil, a waste processing factory, orient oil and gas, obijackson, a tile and machine parts factory owned by emenike, the owner of tummy tummy, I later got a job at kisoral, before I went independent, I didn't meet him, but I met him indirectly, through his works, and became a man.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
jude79:

Well I haven't met him before, back in 2012, I finished my service in kogi state and started looking for work that'll challenge me as an engineer, but none was available, in desperation I headed back to my village in imo, I alighted at onitsha, but as I was moving out of the park I hit the legs of a mechanic that was underneath a vehicle, he cursed in anger, but I responded in more desperate tone, he came out from under the car and asked " are you jobless" I answered in "yes" he smiled and mellowed, he asked me where I'm coming from, I told him from kogi and that I'm heading to my village, with a pitiying look, he told me not to leave anambra, just go outside Peter obi is constructing road everywhere, all those construction companies are hiring, I thanked him and crossed the road, I headed to uga junction, to get a Keke that'll take me to obodoukwu junction, but I heard the sound of caterpillar engine blaring beside orange drug newly erected factory, I headed to the direction and saw Arab contractors constructing the road I asked the 1st man I met if I could get a job he told me to head towards the site supervisor, the rest they say is history, some days later Jonathan came and opened, 12, factories at a go, kisoral, extension of hero beer, omus rod molding company, Bendix rod molding company, calydon, a feed processing, factory, a juice and yoghurt factory, another factory that produces engine oil, a waste processing factory, orient oil and gas, obijackson, a tile and machine parts factory owned by emenike, the owner of tummy tummy, I later got a job at kisoral, before I went independent, I didn't meet him, but I met him indirectly, through his works, and became a man.

Interesting story. I appreciate this point of view and I hope all these factories and industries are still up and running after he left.

Building the right industries created employment and wealth.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jude79(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Interesting story. I appreciate this point of view and I hope all these factories and industries are still up and running after he left.

Building the right industries created employment and wealth.

Hero, kisorsl obijackson, omus, Bendix, as I know are still expanding I haven't checked on others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smuggling: Customs Seizes 15 Trucks Loaded With Food Items In Sokoto / Obiora Okonkwo: Russia Ready To Assist Nigeria Revamp Ajaokuta Steel / Full List Of Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners, Special Advisers And Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.