Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi (15641 Views)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / There Is Nothing To Share Again, We Are Broke - Amaechi Appeals To Nigerians / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Go and checkout his resume. Anambra became light of the nations indeed during his tenure. Infrastructure wise, Anambra now has the best road network in Nigeria. You can Connect to the capital city from anywhere in Anambra within 25mins. Educationally, Anambra was coming tops in WAEC, NECO, JAMB, Federal Common Entrance back to back during his tenure due to an intentional policy of his government to invest massively in education. Consequently, some schools won international competitions during his time. Note that all those wave-making schools are public. I can go on and on. All these empowerment schemes may not have been too loud because they were not just made on street urchins and agberos who would have trupmpeted them abroad as most governors do for the purpose of next election, but to all.
So Obi knows what he is saying.

This is ur version. The are people in same anambra with a different version. A more dangerous version.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't be so gullible. Obi is right but what he says is not Rocket science as it is what most averagely intelligent Nigerian should know.

I myself has stated it here countless time that Nigeria needs a leader, like Awolowo,who will teach Nigerians how to fish and not one who wants to dish out fish to them from a basket that will soon become empty.

This is why, with all due respect to Northerners here, we cannot afford a Northern Presidency for another 8 years that will be very critical for the survival of Nigeria given world developments and events with consequences beyond our control.

Per the notion that it is solutions, and who has delivered them, that matters most then we must score Obi poor. There are others who are tried and tested plus exemplarily better than Obi by far.

Obi is lying as he does typically and always. He did not significantly teach Anambrarians to fish and proof of that is in the unspectacular socio-economic situation he left the State in when he finished his tenure as Governor.

Facts are fact and and a tools of appraisal for critical thinkers whereas sentimental folks are taken in by rhetoric and grandstanding that Obi is good at without the attendant record to back his nebulous claims. Obi is a fraudster.

It's not that difficult to see you are campaigning for the elderly man lying about his age from the SouthWest...

I'm not a fan of Obi, but please mention the tried and tested exemplary people currently contesting that are far better, who did the job of governance without pocketing their states.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Iykoto86(m): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo
you are very correct ,no doubt,but do you think that same tinubu that did all this from 1999,is still capable presently knowing fully well that his age is not 70 like he wants us to believe.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by EmekaMD(m): 8:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep fooling yourself because of ethnic bigotry. When Student and academics at Princeton Yale, Cambridge, Oxford etal begin to write accredited dissertations and critical case studies about about Obi as they do for Tinubu, praising his exemplary administrative and transformational abilities, the whole world can see and feel, then wake me up.

You are a typical example of the problem of Nigeria. Dislike folks if you want but must you demean yourself lying against them, or denying truth about them, because you are keen to mar their image so your kinsman profit?

Go and download the PDF from the link below and stop wallowing in ignorance. It is the reason you Igbos are badly led. What you have is mundane but tribalism leaves you only claiming it is superior to what others host meanwhile your socio-economic markers are regressing. Shior.

https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/interviews/bola-tinubu

what is this one talking about?
What is the lie in my post. Mention one?
Forget those fake, poorly edited thing you got from the search engine written about Tinubu. The only thing ever written about him from westerners is his drug ordeal in chicago. Dude is the definition of corruption

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by sniperr007(m): 8:33am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo

Greater Igr by taxing to lowest in society.

Let them open other ports in Nigeria and we will see how creative Lagos can become

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Iykoto86(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Werey thinks say we are f**lish like his tribesmen, the bastard thinks say we go fall for his sweet talk like his fellow braind**d akpu munching gor*llas. You are god in your unproductive region of cannibals and nothing in the eyes of other nigerians, come 2023 you will never be vp talkless of becoming president in the country your fellow c*ursed ape looking cretins called zoo
You can cry all you want, nothing for inconsequential 5% come 2023
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
yoruba,tomorrow same you guys will call igbos children of hate. continue.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Soso990240(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're too ignorant, too dishonest and too daft to continue indulging. Get lost.
Funny enough you have been exposed, whence the name calling. You can only deceive the Gullible, not someone like me.. i am too enlightened for your type, campaign manager cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by SirWisy: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2022
1. Age is not on the side of TINUBU. Intellectual and physical Strength is very important in leadership, especially, in a vast nation as Nigeria
2. If Tinubu values the peace and unity of Nigeria, he should support Igbo presidency. Since 1999. The south west has produced a president and VP. The South South has produced a president and VP. But the South East has produced non.

On Peter Obi's mandate we stand

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Perfectbeing(m): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2022
Actually we need both the creator and the sharers. We can't have some who just create wealthy and can't share it amongst the Nigerian populace. We don't want someone like Peter Obi who would just create wealth and save it in an account.. Let the wealth be seen in all
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Debt free doesn't mean u created wealth. Where did them money come from? Besides FG allocation?

He empowered the state?? That means he empowered nobody bt himself.

How does empowering the state mean nobody?.. it means everybody across board..

A Governor that saved two years worth of FAAC allocation (77 billion) while increasing basic needs, amenities and still invested state funds with zero debt in quoted companies, how else did he manage all that if not wealth creation.. jaxxy, accept it, he is not on your average politician level.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Hyper77: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
nah great tribe people will be proud of, you are not the first incons*qu*ntial akpu munching gor*lla to deny that your c*rsed tribe and you won't be the last

The f**l is so sure of himself...
That's the hallmark of it!
Sha, you sound like a wasted sperm.
The product of an illicit coitus gone wrong.
Pity!

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Soso990240:
Funny enough you have been exposed, whence the name calling. You can only deceive the Gullible, not someone like me.. i am too enlightened for your type, campaign manager cheesy

Shameless fool.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Zeeku: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Shameless fool.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
This man has started from where he left off in 2019...shior!
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
SirWisy:
1. Age is not on the side of TINUBU. Intellectual and physical Strength is very important in leadership, especially, in a vast nation as Nigeria
2. If Tinubu values the peace and unity of Nigeria, he should support Igbo presidency. Since 1999. The south west has produced a president and VP. The South South has produced a president and VP. But the South East has produced non.

On Peter Obi's mandate we stand
What is Tinubu own with Peter Obi? There are of different parties nah!

Una sure say these people well so?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Shancca: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

In what year was all these done? Age is a serious factor that hampers human progress. At certain age, reasoning becomes very difficult, putting one off the track as though he or she never had any good record. Nigeria needs agile leadership and Obi is the right man for the job.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Kulas: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is ethnic and religious sentiments, otherwise how can we see a capable hand to deliver Nigeria from the failed state ,but because of ethnicity problem, we talk the opposite.

How can any human being in his right senses that want this country to move forward be comparing Peter Obi with Tinubu and Atiku or Wike. Nigerians, let's shun ethnicity and deliver our beloved country.

Stop supporting evil or corrupt politicians simply because of ethnicity and your personal gain. If those talking all these know within themselves that Mr. Peter Obi is the solution to Nigeria but ethnicity and personal interest won't allow them accept the truth. So we continue like this?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ifiokjohn(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo
so him go come dey spend scarce resources on foreign medical trips and leaving governance for months or weeks to attend to his health?

Something is wrong with your head.

Beside tinubu is a Muslim. Buhari is a Muslim
We can't have 16 years of Muslim rule in this country. God forbid it.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ifiokjohn(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This lying machine that cannot clear the dirt in tiny Anambra State is talking about creating wealth for the whole Nigerians.

Anyway, you already know you are not going anywhere, all these paparazzi na so dat athifku go reason you again for running mate.

But athifku sef don get small sense, he no dey even consider SE. cheesy

do you want us to show you Lagos own? Cause they're many many places in Lagos that is even worst than this.

Case in point Makoko

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Esseite:

How does empowering the state mean nobody?.. it means everybody across board..

A Governor that saved two years worth of FAAC allocation (77 billion) while increasing basic needs, amenities and still invested state funds with zero debt in quoted companies, how else did he manage all that if not wealth creation.. jaxxy, accept it, he is not on your average politician level.

He managed funds but didn't create wealth. I would like to hear about companies that came up, people that created jobs because of how he lead not just telling me he did things with federal allocation that he is normally ment to do.

Be basically did the normal thing which is fix road, amenities, reduce debt. These are normal things a governor should do just that we are comparing with a corrupt society.

He said wealth creators and I want to know the wealth he created and how? Who benefited from the wealth created?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by anonimi: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

You are confusing wealth creation with revenue collection that has not increased government services, utilities, facilities etc by the same quantum, which simply means Thiefnuibu is a pen robber who steals from the masses to dash crumbs to his hailers.
Why should a sane person follow such a thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ifiokjohn(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Werey thinks say we are f**lish like his tribesmen, the bastard thinks say we go fall for his sweet talk like his fellow braind**d akpu munching gor*llas. You are god in your unproductive region of cannibals and nothing in the eyes of other nigerians, come 2023 you will never be vp talkless of becoming president in the country your fellow c*ursed ape looking cretins called zoo
Tinubu is a Muslim. Buhari is a Muslim.
We can't go on 16 years Muslim rule in this country.

Will the north even allow Christian rule for 16 years? Mtcheeeew.

Tinubu will not be President. Note it here.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by anonimi: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

How many people did Thiefnuibu employ as water technicians, nurses, teachers, road maintenance engineers etc in his 8 years as governor and by his cronies since he left

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:

He managed funds but didn't create wealth. I would like to hear about companies that came up, people that created jobs because of how he lead not just telling me he did things with federal allocation that he is normally ment to do.

Be basically did the normal thing which is fix road, amenities, reduce debt. These are normal things a governor should do just that we are comparing with a corrupt society.

He said wealth creators and I want to know the wealth he created and how? Who benefited from the wealth created?

That's what I have been trying to explain.. everyone benefitted, a state that attained the least unemployment is enough evidence, which cuts across private and public sector.

Making 1000 millionaires is much more efficient that making one billionaire..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by anonimi: 9:08am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This lying machine that cannot clear the dirt in tiny Anambra State is talking about creating wealth for the whole Nigerians.

Anyway, you already know you are not going anywhere, all these paparazzi na so dat athifku go reason you again for running mate.

Thiefnuibu and his three boy boys have cleared even tinier Lagos state and provided water to every building, not so
Despite increasing IGR from N600m to N40bn?
How do you live a life of telling lies and being a propagandist hypocrite? How?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Freebills12: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LeoDeKing:

Propaganda will not kill you people. A road in which he inspected and later constructed. You have turn it against him. Should I also use this yardstick with which you judged on you, that your good deeds may be misinterpreted and be used against you....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by anonimi: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Esseite:
That's what I have been trying to explain.. everyone benefitted, a state that attained the least unemployment is enough evidence, which cuts across private and public sector.

Your last sentence is that of a wise man.
May your tribe of wise men in our country grow and keep growing until the dimwitted asslickers of our looters become the minority.
This is why we need to make our leaders educate every child free in government schools that have enpough professional teachers and other workers. We should stop behaving like the rat below.

benstar:
*A rat swallowed a diamond and the owner of the diamond contracted a man to kill the rat*.
*When the rat hunter arrived to kill the rat there were more than a thousand rats bunched up and one sitting by itself away from the pack. He killed the one by itself and that was the exact one that had swallowed the diamond*.
*The amazed owner of the diamond asked: How did you know it was that rat*?
*He responded*: *"Very easy*
*When idiots get rich they don't mix with others*!!!"

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Says a tribalistic fool.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by anonimi: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2022
Dankovich1:
Let's save all the big talks, if Mr Obi officially declare to run for presidency he's getting my vote.
In my own veiw, he's the best choice from south east. Others are quite good but Mr Obi still stands out to me amongst them.

\he is probably the best choice among the current pretenders from all regions, except just as Osinbajo is Vice to Bubu, we southerners are not united enough to pull it off.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Esseite:

These are assumptions now. He did nothing special than doing his normal duties from all u said which doesn't directly create wealth so we cant say if and what were the wealth creators hes talking about.

Wealth creation has yardstick to determine them. That's what I want to hear not doing his regular job to keep a normal state.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

freshkpomo

Tinibu have really tried for lagos but the problem is just his age and health status if he was a bit younger nigerians would have supported him. Why can't he bring out one of his proteges and mentor him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State removes illegal structures, shanties along jakande, Lekki / Nigerian Troops Kill 75 Boko Haram Militants At PHCN Facility In Borno / Wike Donates Security Vans To Security Agencies In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.