Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi (15645 Views)

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment / There Is Nothing To Share Again, We Are Broke - Amaechi Appeals To Nigerians / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by AntiChristian: 4:44am On Apr 07, 2022
But will PDP give him the primary?

I doubt it. Except Atiku supports him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ThEGodFaThEr129: 4:46am On Apr 07, 2022
As a confirmed Omoluabi Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state, I and my family will support Peter the rock Obi for office of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria.
All those Tinubu nairaland patethic miscreants and urchins shouting "On your Mandate we stand" like people suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth are just doing so on ethnic bigotry and stomach infrastructure.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by GTkester: 4:47am On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi is the man!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by mighty2: 4:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Hyper77:

[s]I bet on Tinubu's bald ball, you ain't even got a voter's card.
Tribe of *ss licking skull miners using sentiments and tribalism to make a judgement since 1630[/s].
one braind**d yeebow man spotted, next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:54am On Apr 07, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Ezeama400:
When it comes to leadership give it to Obi..

It's not all about sharing looted fund up and down, it's all about having a blueprint and get the economy working..

God bless Nigeria

Don't be so gullible. Obi is right but what he says is not Rocket science as it is what most averagely intelligent Nigerian should know.

I myself has stated it here countless time that Nigeria needs a leader, like Awolowo,who will teach Nigerians how to fish and not one who wants to dish out fish to them from a basket that will soon become empty.

This is why, with all due respect to Northerners here, we cannot afford a Northern Presidency for another 8 years that will be very critical for the survival of Nigeria given world developments and events with consequences beyond our control.

Per the notion that it is solutions, and who has delivered them, that matters most then we must score Obi poor. There are others who are tried and tested plus exemplarily better than Obi by far.

Obi is lying as he does typically and always. He did not significantly teach Anambrarians to fish and proof of that is in the unspectacular socio-economic situation he left the State in when he finished his tenure as Governor.

Facts are fact and and a tools of appraisal for critical thinkers whereas sentimental folks are taken in by rhetoric and grandstanding that Obi is good at without the attendant record to back his nebulous claims. Obi is a fraudster.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by EmekaMD(m): 5:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't be so gullible. Obi is right but what he says is not Rocket science as it is what most averagely intelligent Nigerian should know.

I myself has stated it here countless time that Nigeria needs a leader, like Awolowo,who will teach Nigerians how to fish and not one who wants to dish out fish to them from a basket that will soon become empty.

This is why, with all due respect to Northerners here, we cannot afford a Northern Presidency for another 8 years that will be very critical for the survival of Nigeria given world developments and events with consequences beyond our control.

Per the notion that it is solutions, and who has delivered them, that matters most then we must score Obi poor. There are others who are tried and tested plus exemplary better than Obi by far.

Obi is lying as he does typically and always. He did not significantly teach Anambrarians to fish and proof of that is in the unspectacular socio-economic situation he left the State in when he finished his tenure as Governor.

Facts are fact and and a tools of appraisal for critical thinkers whereas sentimental folks are taken in by rhetoric and grandstanding that Obi is good at without the attendant record to back his nebulous claims. Obi is a fraudster.
Obi is the best amongst all of the candidates so far declared.
Tinubu? All the candidates combined together are not half as corrupt as Tinubu and his alphabeta. No we cannot entrust him with out scarce resources.
Osibanjo the religious bigot and small launderer for alphabeta? He has never managed any business or organizations in his life. Even as a VP he has no idea what is going on. The economy is so bad because he has failed. VP is the head of economic team in Nigeria (a gentle reminder just before you try to make excuses for him)

Who else?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by eldeens: 5:08am On Apr 07, 2022
Why can't they understand that the curse have not been lifted... The Presidency is not for them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 5:08am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:
A stingy economist cannot create wealth for anybody.

I dont like people who talk too much, i believe in their actions. How many people did he empower as a governor?

Let's start from there.

Whenever i hear that word "people empowerment", it makes me look at the person as someone looking for free government money to grab. A government creates enabling environment for empowerment of the industrious.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Hyper77: 5:09am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
one braind**d yeebow man spotted, next

I laff in Swahili.
Be exposing your ignorance in public space.
I no be Igbo, but your papa na afonja wey e second name na betrayal.
Spit on p*ssy smelling bunch of algae eating yooluuba men

14 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 5:13am On Apr 07, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Invent hear that word "people empowerment", takes me look at the person as someone looking for free government money to grab. A government creates enabling environment for empowerment of the industrious.

Enabling environment must empower somebody. Who and who did it empower besides himself? It can't not be Intangible.

Mind u it was the man who used the word wealth creators thoughtlessly.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by famzynet: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2022
I hate these politicians when they talk to much. What infrastructure in Anambra can be attributed to Obi as governor for 8 years? Believe these politicans at your own peril. They are just after their pockets. Anambra still has a lot of jobless youths despite that he was governor for 8 years.How will he then eradicate poverty from Nigeria if he could not salvage his own state?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by swaggerjack: 5:19am On Apr 07, 2022
PressMyButton:
This liar that made medical doctors go hungry for 13 months, diverted the state's funds into his family business and then transferred the rest in a foreign account under the ownership of his daughter.. A liar that couldn't increase the state IGR, how in hell does he intend creating wealth across the country. A fraud that failed at state level would certainly be a disaster at the national level.
Anyways, there's no vacancy for Okoro in Aso rock.
No lie in your verses

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by heniford2: 5:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Mehn we just need this man

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by mighty2: 5:26am On Apr 07, 2022
Hyper77:

I laff in Swahili.
Be exposing your ignorance in public space.
I no be Igbo, but your papa na afonja wey e second name na betrayal.
Spit on p*ssy smelling bunch of algae eating yooluuba men
nah great tribe people will be proud of, you are not the first incons*qu*ntial akpu munching gor*lla to deny that your c*rsed tribe and you won't be the last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Leshyne(m): 5:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Obviously from the posts I have read, we youths are still very much divided along tribal lines and it's a lack of vision and love that limits us from being a great nation. By this time next year we will have a new leader.

You will do well to ask yourself if you would have supported or voted this present government 8yes ago.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:29am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This lying machine that cannot clear the dirt in tiny Anambra State is talking about creating wealth for the whole Nigerians.

Anyway, you already know you are not going anywhere, all these paparazzi na so dat athifku go reason you again for running mate.

But athifku sef don get small sense, he no dey even consider SE. cheesy

And you want the best for this zoo?
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by bblayer: 5:31am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:
A stingy economist cannot create wealth for anybody.

I dont like people who talk too much, i believe in their actions. How many people did he empower as a governor?

Let's start from there.

He empowered the Anambra State.
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by ezegold4we: 5:32am On Apr 07, 2022
Peter Obi is The only presidential candidate for now, other's are Just seeking for power to enrich Their pockets.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 07, 2022
EmekaMD:
Obi is the best amongst all of the candidates so far declared.
Tinubu? All the candidates combined together are not half as corrupt as Tinubu and his alphabeta. No we cannot entrust him with out scarce resources.
Osibanjo the religious bigot and small launderer for alphabeta? He has never managed any business or organizations in his life. Even as a VP he has no idea what is going on. The economy is so bad because he has failed. VP is the head of economic team in Nigeria (a gentle reminder just before you try to make excuses for him)

Who else?

Keep fooling yourself because of ethnic bigotry. When Student and academics at Princeton Yale, Cambridge, Oxford etal begin to write accredited dissertations and critical case studies about about Obi as they do for Tinubu, praising his exemplary administrative and transformational abilities, the whole world can see and feel, then wake me up.

You are a typical example of the problem of Nigeria. Dislike folks if you want but must you demean yourself lying against them, or denying truth about them, because you are keen to mar their image so your kinsman profit?

Go and download the PDF from the link below and stop wallowing in ignorance. It is the reason you Igbos are badly led. What you have is mundane but tribalism leaves you only claiming it is superior to what others host meanwhile your socio-economic markers are regressing. Shior.

https://successfulsocieties.princeton.edu/interviews/bola-tinubu

Focus Area(s):
Civil Service
Critical Tasks: Building citizen supportCivil service corruptionMunicipal centers of governmentOvercoming corruptionPayroll delivery
Interviewers:
Graeme Blair
Country of Reform:
Nigeria
Town/City:
Lagos
Nigeria
Date of Interview:
Friday, August 7, 2009

Abstract
Bola Tinubu, former governor of the state of Lagos in Nigeria, reflects on his administration’s successes in reforming the civil service, reducing corruption, and improving state infrastructure. He details the process he went through to reform the state government, from the waste management system to financial mismanagement within the public sector. Tinubu lays out the steps he took to improve incentives for civil servants, including salary increases, improving quality and hygiene of working environments, and teaching investment principles and how to work toward home ownership. His payroll-system reforms removed thousands of ghost workers from the system. Tinubu explains how he applied principles he learned in the corporate world to the public sector reform effort. Tinubu also details the steps he took in removing endemic corruption in the public sector, which included eliminating cash payments to the government. He discusses how he brought back expatriates to improve the hospitals and transportation system. He also touches on the difficulties in working with a federal government that sometimes undermined reform efforts.

Case Study: Remaking a Neglected Megacity: A Civic Transformation in Lagos State, 1999-2012

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Soso990240(m): 5:37am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo
It's ok to market ur Candidate, but stop these lies and propaganda. Eko Atlantic City is a private project, more like a real estate.. it is owned by Gilbert Chagoury, a Lebanese born in Nigeria.
Secondly, the project started in 2008 under Babatunde Raji Fashola.Tinubu stepped down in May 2007.
Thirdly, nobody is saying that Tinubu never did wonderful things in Lagos, but he is too old now and may spend most of his office days on medical trip abroad.
I don't want to tell you what you already know that his family control like 50% of Lagos resources (i can break it down for you). That's not the kind of leadership we need in Nigeria. Buhari was a mistake caused by Tinubu, man spent half of his Tenure traveling around the world leaving the Presidency under a cabal and people are here dieing. I swear, if you wish Nigeria well, you won't want Tinubu as it's president.. but tribal sentiment have clouded most of una judgement.

13 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Olisehinnocent: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:
Exactly why we need Tinubu to be president. He’s the only one with a proven record of wealth creation both at the private and public sector.

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

I have no doubt in my mind that he will replicate the Lagos success story in Nigeria if elected president. The country shall witness an enormous shared prosperity within 4 years of his administration.

freshkpomo

I would have support Tinubu to be President but he's an old man. He's corrupt too. You can't compare Tinubu with Peter Obi for any reason.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Enabling environment must empower somebody. Who and who did it empower besides himself? It can't not be Intangible.

Thank you. This is precisely what we keep telling these Obi lemmings and worshippers.

Your candidate cannot be running on intangibles while you are putting down candidates with universally accredited record of delivering transformational change everyone can see and feel plus laud as one of the most spectacular in Africa and the developing world..

Is Lagos RRS, the most professional sub-division of the Nigerian police force, intangible?

Is the massive IGR increase under Tinubu intangible when such went on to make Lagos the 5th-6th biggest economy in Africa?

Is the legendary tax collection model Tinubu initiated, that governments throughout Nigeria and Africa understudy keenly till today, intangible?

To note how special BAT is, the man was the pioneer of the PPP (private and public sector partnership) as a model to fund the delivery of critical infrastructure decades ago so that Lagos would not have to indolently wait on allocation from Abuja.

It is what some Nigerian States are just waking to today as a way to bridge infrastructural deficits. If that is not 'teach a man to fish' vision then I don't know what is.

Abeg Obi fans should shut up. Obvious they are driven more by clannish and tribalistic fervour , than any actual or proven record, when they claim Obi is the best.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by bluefilm: 5:47am On Apr 07, 2022
GTkester:
Peter Obi is the man!

Aswear
Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Soso990240:
It's ok to market ur Candidate, but stop these lies and propaganda. Eko Atlantic City is a private project, more like a real estate.. it is owned by Gilbert Chagoury, a Lebanese born in Nigeria.
Secondly, the project started in 2008 under Babatunde Raji Fashola.Tinubu stepped down in May 2007.
Thirdly, nobody is saying that Tinubu never did wonderful things in Lagos, but he is too old now and may spend most of his office days on medical trip abroad.
I don't want to tell you what you already know that his family control like 50% of Lagos resources (i can break it down for you). That's not the kind of leadership we need in Nigeria. Buhari was a mistake caused by Tinubu, man spent half of his Tenure traveling around the world leaving the Presidency under a cabal and people are here dieing. I swear, if you wish Nigeria well, you won't want Tinubu as it's president.. but tribal sentiment have clouded most of una judgement.

I don't want to insult you but are you the liar, a shameless one to boot as well, that you call others here. Eko Atlantic started in 2008 and is owned by the Chagourys ba?

We understand your desperation to deny Tinubu credit just so your Obi, with no tangible and visible record to run on, looks better comparatively.

Nonetheless, facts cannot be denied and you're not dealing with olodos here or ignorant and knowledge-deficient folks like yourself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=eko+atlantic&oq=eko+atlantic+&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i457i512j0i402j46i131i175i199i433i512j46i175i199i512j0i512l4.5270j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Eko Atlantic, officially Nigeria International Commerce city, also known as Eko Atlantic City, or the initials E.A.C. and E.A., is a planned city of Lagos State, Nigeria, being constructed on land reclaimed from the Atlantic Ocean. Wikipedia
Area: 25 km²
Founded: 2003
Area code: 010
LGA(s): Independent

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/latestnews/press-clipping/eko-atlantic-city-worlds-biggest-project/

The most ambitious project in recent times in real estate, Eko Atlantic city was conceived by the administration of the former governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) endeavour to regain beach ground lost to over 100 years of sea erosion and surges and build a modern city which Nigeria and Africa would experience for the very first time and be proud of.
That lofty ambition was carried aflame into the administration of the present governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who, in partnership with South Energyx Limited, developers of the city, commissioned it in April 2008.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Soso990240(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Dsalvo:

I don't want to insult you but are you the liar, a shameless one to boot as well, that you call others here. Eko Atlantic started in 2008 and is owned by the Chagourys ba?

We understand your desperation to deny Tinubu credit just so your Obi, with no tangible and visible record to run on, looks better comparatively.

Nonetheless, facts cannot be denied and you're not dealing with olodos here or ignorant and knowledge-deficient folks like yourself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=eko+atlantic&oq=eko+atlantic+&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i457i512j0i402j46i131i175i199i433i512j46i175i199i512j0i512l4.5270j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Funny you. Open the link you pasted, screenshot and attach it to your comment, don't just type what you felt like typing. When did Eko Atlantic City Project start? 2008.. go ask your people.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Timular: 6:03am On Apr 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This lying machine that cannot clear the dirt in tiny Anambra State is talking about creating wealth for the whole Nigerians.

Anyway, you already know you are not going anywhere, all these paparazzi na so dat athifku go reason you again for running mate.

But athifku sef don get small sense, he no dey even consider SE. cheesy

You are nothing but a confuse human being.you state governor can not achieve half of what Peter Obi had achieved both in public and private sector

8 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2022
Soso990240:
Funny you. Open the link you pasted, screenshot and attach it to your comment, don't just type what you felt like typing. When did Eko Atlantic City Project start? 2008.. go ask your people.

Will you shut up for God sake!@! What is wrong with you insufferable people? We should ignore verifiable history to "go ask your people" ba? What people?

The security guard present when documents were signed and has a different story to tell which suits your dishonesty? Bro, this is not Ladipo spare part hustle or fake drugs certification forgery mago mago level.

It is verified , proven and documented history. This is why I really dislike you guys. Your level of hate is such that it does not defer to proven facts, verified statistics and accurately documented history.

You will then, like illiterate butchers, be nebulously making reference to some people and other excuses to push your ludicrous and unbelievably ignorant and/or mischievous narratives.

All for what? To deny an exemplary Yoruba administrator credit? Are you not better off keeping your hateful mouth shut than publicly making a fool of yourself like this?

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/latestnews/press-clipping/eko-atlantic-city-worlds-biggest-project/

The most ambitious project in recent times in real estate, Eko Atlantic city was conceived by the administration of the former governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) endeavour to regain beach ground lost to over 100 years of sea erosion and surges and build a modern city which Nigeria and Africa would experience for the very first time and be proud of.
That lofty ambition was carried aflame into the administration of the present governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who, in partnership with South Energyx Limited, developers of the city, commissioned it in April 2008.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 6:15am On Apr 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Go and checkout his resume. Anambra became light of the nations indeed during his tenure. Infrastructure wise, Anambra now has the best road network in Nigeria. You can Connect to the capital city from anywhere in Anambra within 25mins. Educationally, Anambra was coming tops in WAEC, NECO, JAMB, Federal Common Entrance back to back during his tenure due to an intentional policy of his government to invest massively in education. Consequently, some schools won international competitions during his time. Note that all those wave-making schools are public. I can go on and on. All these empowerment schemes may not have been too loud because they were not just made on street urchins and agberos who would have trupmpeted them abroad as most governors do for the purpose of next election, but to all.
So Obi knows what he is saying.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by sukar886: 6:16am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu moved Lagos state internal revenue from N600million to N20billion monthly. He created Lekki free trade zone and Eko Atlantic City. The private sector has witnessed tremendous growth in Lagos since 1999. No former or current governor can match his record of job creation both at private and
public sector while he was governor of Lagos.

freshkpomo
You better forget about tinubu , cos apc won't give him ticket....

9 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2022
sukar886:

You better forget about tinubu , cos apc won't give him ticket....

Tinubu will get the ticket. Believe that. It is Obi who is wasting his own time and effort because he has no chance whatsoever of getting the PDP ticket already reserved for Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi by InoGetJoy: 6:19am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
Werey thinks say we are f**lish like his tribesmen, the bastard thinks say we go fall for his sweet talk like his fellow braind**d akpu munching gor*llas. You are god in your unproductive region of cannibals and nothing in the eyes of other nigerians, come 2023 you will never be vp talkless of becoming president in the country your fellow c*ursed ape looking cretins called zoo
You can cry all you want, nothing for inconsequential 5% come 2023
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
Nigeria doesn't deserve Peter Obi. I pray this country divides so we can vote him to be our president while the South West can vote Tinubu and then we'll all end this rubbish once and for all. Same way the Igbos were shouting against voting Buhari but you antelopes rigged him into power and now everybody is suffering, that's the same way we're shouting against Tinubu but you cretins are so blinded by foolishness and hatred for the Igbo tribe. Have you seen any Igbo man on Nairaland shout against Osibanjo? Una mumu too much

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Lost Core Values Of Life – Jonathan / Baraje-led PDP Faction A Fraud - Falana / Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.