Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala (41484 Views)

Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. / AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface / Victor Osimhen’s Attack On Victor Ikpeba Was Unprovoked And Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
BabaO2:
I have same view like ikpeba, oshimen tried but not a finished product yet, not too good yet, even in ghana he missed a sitter by premiership standard
if e de EPL e curse tire be that cos pple like scholes go talk im matter tire... Anyway when asisat bin jam talk pple clap a certain time osihmen said thunder fire one journalist some pple including journalist supported him... We are watching...
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
comodo:
Ikpeba wet no fit score ordinary penalty for finals. Him no know say those boys are hurting. Make dem elders respect them oldmanship.
okay ikpeba should not analysed again or he himself isn't hurting if na im club coach talk to am for dressing room ll he replying him vile??
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by Carlyboi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
derecho:
He told us at the presser that a barren draw was okay and he hoped to put smiles on our faces. Even that Simon was boasting. For my mind, I don dey talk say Ghana go hear am, see muscle .Alas dem cage am as usual.

They still had the guts to give out 20000 tickets free.Inviting Nigerians to come and watch nonsense.

Don’t mind Eguardiola...he knows nothing bout coaching...do you know guardiola?that’s my tactics lol
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by derecho(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na eguardiola una christen am now? Lol
Carlyboi:

Don’t mind Eguardiola...he knows nothing bout coaching...do you know guardiola?that’s my tactics lol
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by Carlyboi(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
derecho:
Na eguardiola una christen am now? Lol

He christened himself Abeg lol!

You know guardiolA?that’s my tactics!lol

Didn’t see you the interview where he said that? lol
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by derecho(m): 3:54am On Apr 08, 2022
The name funny die
Carlyboi:

He christened himself Abeg lol!

You know guardiolA?that’s my tactics!lol

Didn’t see you the interview where he said that? lol
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by ehbellsho(m): 3:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Osimhen cannot tie Ikpeba's shoe laces. He should listen and not insult him when corrected.

Which yeye shoe be that?

Would you have listened when criticised like this knowing fully well how you gave in your best?

Who is richer Ikpeba or Osimhen? Because I don't understand the lace of shoe you are talking about.

Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by Jasmine80: 6:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Osimehn is even lucky that ikpeba was kind because if it was me, it would had been worse. The man basically failed to convert any of the 4 half chances that he got in over 2 legs. The one in the first leg that he should had nodded or the 3 half chances that he was trying stupid ridiculous overhead kick. This is the same person that some lunatic was comparing to Harland? Sacrilege. Can you imagine trying 3 overhead kick in a derby game and missing all of them? Try that one at Napoli and na cutlass they will use to chase you. If I was the coach, osimehn would had been replaced by iheanacho in that game because nacho has so many bad qualities, but clinical finishing is his mojo. Osimehn hasn’t even won any trophy yet and he feels like he can’t be corrected despite failing to score in over 180 minutes. Na ogun go faya anyone wey respond anyhow
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by Alexgeneration(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
ehbellsho:

Which yeye shoe be that?

Would you have listened when criticised like this knowing fully well how you gave in your best?

Who is richer Ikpeba or Osimhen? Because I don't understand the lace of shoe you are talking about.

Learn to understand the context of a conversation before jumping into it.

Ikpeba was a pundit on a show and was asked a direct question and he answered.

Ikpeba was once the best African player.

Ikpeba has won Olympic medal

Ikpeba has been to world cup

Ikpeba has won major league titles

Osimhen cannot measure up to Ikpeba in any guise. Osimhen only has money, nothing else. If he is not careful, he will not have a place in Super Eagles.
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by Ebenezer4141(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Osimhen cannot tie Ikpeba's shoe laces. He should listen and not insult him when corrected.

Corrected??
When he was the best player over two legs??
Your ignorance is obvious though.
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by Ebenezer4141(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
derecho:
Maybe he doesn't know ikpeba.He thinks it's gragra football that osimhen is playing.
You have two good chances and he's doing yeye tricycle kicks.
It's clear why they lost... Too conceited
I wish a new coach will come and make all of them fight for shirt.
Imagine an old ighalo with those chances

The same ighalo that wasted our our last chance that was enough to qualify us for the round of 16 in our last world cup??
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by derecho(m): 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Yes, but he's calmer than Osimhen.Osimhen is always in a haste...haste,like they say, makes waste.
Ebenezer4141:

The same ighalo that wasted our our last chance that was enough to qualify us for the round of 16 in our last world cup??
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by Alexgeneration(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ebenezer4141:

Corrected??
When he was the best player over two legs??
Your ignorance is obvious though.

Your ignorance is very very obvious cos from your response you didn't watch Ikpeba on the show or taken time to watch it but you're just following bandwagon.

He admitted Osimhen tried but should have made a better judgement with the ball rather than that bicycle kick, especially when Nigeria was losing.

But you fanatics will never try to understand the context of the conversation but will be quick to jump in.

Osimhen should win CAF nations cup, African best player, Olympic medals and major league titles before talking trash about his seniors.

Victor Ikpeba was not called Prince of Monaco for nothing.
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by Rockingsonman: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
ehemwhy:
Osimhen should learn some respect.
Ikpeba is an AFCON finalist and bronze medal winner , Former African player of the year . Held sway at Monaco. They don't call him Prince of Monaco for nothing .
Can Osimhen try 3 bicycle kicks and not score at Napoli and they won't bench him in the next game ?

AFCON finalist ke? Ikpeba is an AFCON winner with the all conquering Tunisia '94 team. He actually came on for Yekini in the second group game against Egypt. That was his only appearance anyway as Yekini was in the form his life by then
Re: The Controversy Between Victor Ikpeba, Victor Osimhen And Asisat Oshoala by aswani(m): 5:42am On Apr 09, 2022
Ikpeba was extremely arrogant in his playing days and was lucky to be part of a good set of players at both club and Country level.
This is someone that complained that Mobi Oparaku was too junior to him to be jumping on him to celebrate a goal he scored.
When the France world Cup came round, as a senior player he was found wanting.
He was also part of a good Monaco team and went to Dortmund to stink the joint out.
He should not have criticised his namesake for the bicycle kicks, that's churlish.
Criticise for lack of effort or whatever, Victor did not show a lack of effort by the way, but not for bicycle kicks.
Considering Ghana were playing so deep and man marking him with two players, Victor did well to carve out those chances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fifa Admits Bronze Boot Error, Chukwueze Not Nwakali Winner / Rumoured Dead Rigobert Song Makes His 1st Public Appearance(pics) / Black Lives Speech: Anthony Joshua Hits Back At Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.