Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet (3681 Views)

The Nairalander U Cant Afford To Loose... / Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by JONSYN7154: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. Abeg Lemme make i concentrate on the love Bubu is showing me.
go ahead but if bubu fall ur hand no come back kom meet me o
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Jesterinjay: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe cool
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Realmi: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

R.I.P Hungerbad. May ur soul rest in peace
is he dead
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Realmi: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Konjibad:

Well hades's the god of death... What I meant was he has to die to meet HungerBad
wat happened to him
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Johnny147147: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Realmi:
is he dead

That's what i heard. I think i read and article about it here on NL also
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Realmi: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

That's what i heard. I think i read and article about it here on NL also
wow, so sad
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

E neva reach to dey aggressive naa. Wetin i talk sef
Buh m nt agressive. I only asked a simple question
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Johnny147147: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brownygold002:
Buh m nt agressive. I only asked a simple question

Its OK now. How has ur day been?
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

Its OK now. How has ur day been?
my day was great. Thanks 4 asking. How did your day gokiss
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Johnny147147: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brownygold002:
my day was great. Thanks 4 asking. How did your day gokiss

Its been awesome. What's ur state of residence?
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

Its been awesome. What's ur state of residence?
Anambra buh am in enugu now cuz of d ASUU strike
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Johnny147147: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brownygold002:
Anambra buh am in enugu now cuz of d ASUU strike

Ok. I reside in Portharcourt tho. Can i u via ur email?
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Johnny147147:

Ok. I reside in Portharcourt tho. Can i u via ur email?
kiss ok then
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Johnny147147: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Brownygold002:
kiss ok then

I've done so. Check it out
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2022
JONSYN7154:
go ahead but if bubu fall ur hand no come back kom meet me o
Bubu can't fall my hand. I already know where he's leading me to, from top to bottom so he can't fall my hand again.
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by BBBricks: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Ubunja

Snakie

Obontami

Lukui

Martinez39s

Dominique

!( Guy who doesn't care whether you like or hate him!)

Omihanifa

Mynd44 (he can ban you even if you are dead!)

LALASTICLALA!( If snakes see him, they will run away!)

#ItIsWell!

1 Like

Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by DarlingtonC: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sisisioge
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Ballack1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Airforce1
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
saphiere to fulfill her fantasy
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by wumi2017(f): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jawalis
Pumpumking
Black ****** don't want to finish it am still fasting grin grin
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by HeliotJ: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
I was a like to met Pocahontas or Ariza. But they was not an educated. They can't rarely construct simple English to talked on the nairaland news at all. And I'm very exposed and an educated. So I don't friends with illiterat.

1 Like

Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Prettygirl200(f): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ilegend

1 Like

Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by jawalis(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
wumi2017:
Jawalis
Pumpumking
Black ****** don't want to finish it am still fasting grin grin
My love. E ku oungbe.

1 Like

Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Teddy96: 4:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Johnny147147:

Don't be ashamed. Spear the crush. It hurts not

I dnt get u cry
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by DonroxyII: 5:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
The only one I was craving silently to meet is abroad based but I'm over him lately, who can ever guess the person right?
Panso Noni. Why wouldn't you get over him. His madness pass Ya Own and that scares You.

grin

My own na Poco, The face and Frame behind that Craze and Brain stirs My curiosity.

1 Like

Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Tofee: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Ilegend. The guy too full of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2022
DonroxyII:
Panso Noni. Why wouldn't you get over him. His madness pass Ya Own and that scares You.

grin

My own na Poco, The face and Frame behind that Craze and Brain stirs My curiosity.
What if you are wrong? don’t be too sure about your guess, so poco dy your eye, make I tell her for you?
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Johnny147147: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
What if you are wrong? don’t be too sure about your guess, so poco dy your eye, make I tell her for you?

Pocohantas na my crush too o. Pass my message too. Mercisharelove, sisterfire where dat one dey sef? Weyrey dey dis forum o excluding mercisharelove
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by EmzyT: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Jeon:

*blushing* @bolded.

but
I'm not Sapphire.

She's Jeon, a.k.a Fati, that Ugly black girl with Odoriferous pvssy grin grin grin

Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Jeon(f): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
EmzyT:

She's Jeon, a.k.a Fati, that Ugly black girl with Odoriferous pvssy grin grin grin

let me see ur face dude..
I might use you in an upcoming Halloween as a costume
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by DonroxyII: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
LOL, cheesy I know Your Womb always twitches for Panso but that dude craze dey cut your mind grin

As for Poco, I'm a good Match, all she needs is a dude to quench that Brain Rage, What do I do I think she also have no issue with Polygamy cuz I be Muslim cheesy
Re: Who's That Nairalander U Would Wanna Meet by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
DonroxyII:
LOL, cheesy I know Your Womb always twitches for Panso but that dude craze dey cut your mind grin

As for Poco, I'm a good Match, all she needs is a dude to quench that Brain Rage, What do I do I think she also have no issue with Polygamy cuz I be Muslim cheesy
lol Go and break your fast first,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Your Diick Longer Than Your Android Phone. / My Girlfriend Is Sending Me Outside Whenever She Is Changing / How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.