Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Way Forward - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Way Forward (1432 Views)

Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward / I'm Confused And Lost At This Point. What's The Way Forward? / Cheating : The Way Forward ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Way Forward by Newborn27(f): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
Beremx:
it is well dear. When one door closes, another one opens. I have been in the same situation with you though not the same reason for being sacked. This is why am interested in your story. Stay strong and God will surprise you how he surprised me. It is well

Thanks Sis.
Re: Way Forward by Beremx(f): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Newborn27:

Thanks Sis.
you are welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: Way Forward by oldienavie: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Newborn27:

Thanks for your input Sir....I appreciate every word you wrote there....I never write the name of the school nor my real name only that I don't know how to lie and hide my feelings.

As far as I'm not committing illegal acts or spoiling the image of the school my conscience is cleared....even if this post is seen by the management all I've written is nothing but the truth.

It also happened during the storm between my spouse and I last year...I posted every detail on nairaraland knowing fully that he's a regular member....if I'm having anything to hide I won't be writing it all here.... nairaraland is where I pour out my heart...the insults and advices on here are my moving wheels.

Thanks
You can ask for advise and at the same time protect your identity and that of the school. With what you wrote, I can easily identify both you and the school.
I see you are not going to heed my advise, I hope you don't learn the hard way like those that have gone before you.
Re: Way Forward by Writerz(f): 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Newborn27. Kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp with the number I posted earlier. Or you can probably expect a text message from me detailing how you can start with content writing.

Just be still and know that God's with you. It's an opportunity for a greater blessing. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Way Forward by HUSTLER001: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Newborn27:

Wow! So touching!
Thanks for the words of encouragement, but the business I did is seasonal, career day doesn't come every year and majority of the Schools around don't celebrate it due to the scarcity of the costume and it's cost.

Honestly, the business gave me an insight about life and money, we Teachers are really suffering, it's a kind of modern slavery with the way private schools are treating us....I came to realize that business is the best thing a person can do if God gives you directions on what to venture into ... Idumota is a very big market where different things can be buy and sell in future when the opportunity comes.

Thanks for your contribution.
Forget about career day. Go get your goods and come on nairaland or other platforms to advertise. You'd be amazed by the calls you'll receive. I once had two pairs of shoes I wanted to sell&then I posted it on nairaland(family section). I got a call In less than an hour and sold them for 10k and I am not even an entrepreneur.So my dear,you have a lot of audience to talk to. So just speak into the mike and let them hear you louder. I hope you understand what I mean. Take care!

2 Likes

Re: Way Forward by Newborn27(f): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
oldienavie:

You can ask for advise and at the same time protect your identity and that of the school. With what you wrote, I can easily identify both you and the school.
I see you are not going to heed my advise, I hope you don't learn the hard way like those that have gone before you.

I'd take precautions next time Sir.... thanks for the words of advice....
Re: Way Forward by Newborn27(f): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
HUSTLER001:
Forget about career day. Go get your goods and come on nairaland or other platforms to advertise. You'd be amazed by the calls you'll receive. I once had two pairs of shoes I wanted to sell&then I posted it on nairaland(family section). I got a call In less than an hour and sold them for 10k and I am not even an entrepreneur.So my dear,you have a lot of audience to talk to. So just speak into the mike and let them hear you louder. I hope you understand what I mean. Take care!

I'd put this in mind, thanks for your words of encouragement.... I'm grateful.
Re: Way Forward by Newborn27(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Writerz:
Newborn27. Kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp with the number I posted earlier. Or you can probably expect a text message from me detailing how you can start with content writing.

Just be still and know that God's with you. It's an opportunity for a greater blessing. Gracias

I've been trying to reach you...you were either busy or not hearing me clearly..... I'd appreciate every tutoring from you ma.
Re: Way Forward by Newborn27(f): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2022
In my sobbing and distress mood....I received a call from a school that they needed my help.... someone gave them my number that their school's career day program will be coming up on Wednesday 13th April...they never knew they could get the costume around until when they got the hint about me on Friday, they said once they announced the availability of the costume parents ordered for 18pcs just yesterday....I told the man It was wrong timing....that I wasn't in a good mood when he called and can't travel in my state...he started begging me he even came to my house with his wife to plead, so I obliged to try my best in going to Lagos for them. He gave me the list and made a transfer immediately.

This alone consoled me in a little way and distracted me from my depression...so, my people...I'd be coming to Lagos soon.

2 Likes

Re: Way Forward by Beremx(f): 6:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Newborn27:
In my sobbing and distress mood....I received a call from a school that they needed my help.... someone gave them my number that their school's career day program will be coming up on Wednesday 13th April...they never knew they could get the costume around until when they got the hint about me on Friday, they said once they announced the availability of the costume parents ordered for 18pcs just yesterday....I told the man It was wrong timing....that I wasn't in a good mood when he called and can't travel in my state...he started begging me he even came to my house with his wife to plead, so I obliged to try my best in going to Lagos for them. He gave me the list and made a transfer immediately.

This alone consoled me in a little way and distracted me from my depression...so, my people...I'd be coming to Lagos soon.
shebi I told you when one door closes, another one opens? You see how God works? Wipe your tears my sister. Your journey into a new life has just begun. Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Way Forward by Newborn27(f): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Beremx:
shebi I told you when one door closes, another one opens? You see how God works? Wipe your tears my sister. Your journey into a new life has just begun. Congrats dear

Thanks Sis.... I'll get my WhatsApp installed and get ready for the tutoring ma.... please have me in mind.
Re: Way Forward by Beremx(f): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Newborn27:

Thanks Sis.... I'll get my WhatsApp installed and get ready for the tutoring ma.... please have me in mind.
the Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Way Forward by Newborn27(f): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
To God be the glory...I went to Idumota on Monday and delivered the costume to the school yesterday.... I thank God for the mercy journey.

This morning I took a step back, I went to my Boss pleaded for any offense of mine and also tendered an apology letter to the management.

I'm not prepared for loss of job at this moment and I can't see any alternative coming my way soonest, hence, I can't watch my kids starving or lacking anything cos of my shortcomings.....I was told their response will be communicated to me later as the school is closing today.

"Bi a ko ba reni feyinti, bi ole laari"
Re: Way Forward by Newborn27(f): 6:32am On May 07, 2022
Praise the Lord!!

I received a message followed by a phone call from my Boss telling me to resume on Monday that my suspension is over.

Although my salary is meager and I felt like giving up teaching but I found my call-back as exciting as someone who just received a multi-million contract....

I don't know where I'd have been If I wasn't called back....."a bird in hand....is worthy than million of it in the bush"

I'd keep working hard yet watching my back to make ends meet before God finally answer my prayers.

Shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) / Why Nigerians So Inhumane To Fellow Nigerians? / How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.