Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside (1658 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Almost Kills Herself After Boyfriend Of 5yrs Married Her Friend / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Married2Crypto(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yes! I did and i have for 2yrs + now moved on wid my life without lookin back. She was jovial, a good listener, not great at givin advices nor taking any neither. What can i say, Our friendshp started in 2014, when i 've been seeing more of her as she frequently visited my broda's dvd/Cd shop at a T-junction wid high foot traffic. She would chuckle at his jokes, and did engage in touchy and childish little plays wid him occasionally, like refusing to pay for movies jokily and returnin a bad dvd to swap wid new etc, like each evenin she closed from work, I 'd watch them do dia usual and funny drama from my lone bench and sometimes turnt a blind eye. After some few wks of me gettin familiar wid her frequenti. We started talkin, she began to shift towards me and wantin to hear me talk the more, etc. She said, she was scared to talk to me at first or ask if i av seen certain tv series before and wanted to hear my review. My bro don bin cast me to her b4, say i dey mix-watch a lot of Tvseries like a mad man. Contd
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by EmzyT: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Uzomacharles: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
This story go sweet
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by posty56: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
continue your head their, no focus, they act like teenager
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Married2Crypto(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Contd... She said my look too dey serious and scaring, yeah my premature dreadlocks wey i only expose in the evening not the day time gave me away, i grew it immediately i got dumped by one short she-devil wey made my life a livin hell. I truly loved dat one like i was the biggest simp in the world for her. Until she pulled my life oxygen support just out of the blue; saying she had found a guy beta and no longer interested in me, her reasons be say i no get time for her, and i no get time for myself and i no dress flashy and bling dia and about. I think dz matta so tay for the first time in my life i no get balance at all. My headspace for her was shattered like glass. Fast-forward to my bestie friendship matter, i kon turn small jagaban kon dey grow some kind funny-looking dreadlock wey resemble mopping stick for my head. This time i dey look like say i tough or like say i swallow redpill or something. Now, that somewhat explained my serious look just if i sensed a babe look my direction, to be continued...
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Married2Crypto(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Contd.. A week later I cut my dreadlock and got himself cleaned up nicely. She said i now looked different and gentle and was asking my young bro who is the senior and all dat. We just laughed. Speed-forward to 2017, we became close in a way that if she doesnt see me at her place in three days or a week, she would come asking after me at d dvd/cd shop where i usually chill in the evening. I too do go see her at her place of work. Over the few yrs from 2014-18, she would confine a lot of things happening in her life to me and i would listen and give my 2cent. It became a routine thing for us both and to share personal stuffs like her married boss refusing to pay her full salary bcuz she rejected his call request to meet him at a beer garden joint to collect store key as he won't be clockin in for work the next early morning. She said she hated going to meet up wid him after work closing hours. She 'd say she don't understand why can't her boss give her the store key before going to chill n drink in the weeknd

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Married2Crypto(m): 12:53am On Apr 08, 2022
pls bear wid me, dz small part story of my personal life is 100% true, real and not fiction! If you follow up on my piece gradually you would see as i lay it all out in a chronological manner later on, revealing a great deal of conflicted feelings, blurred lines and meaning, the silenced thoughts and whispers clanking like pieces of metal in my brain, etc. The rest of the story to be completed today by noon. Thank you all for reading
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Tboymessiah(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Any topic wey don dey enter to be continued or continue for nairaland, na fake story
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Married2Crypto(m): 1:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Any topic wey don dey enter to be continued or continue for nairaland, na fake story
i knw say nl is littered wid fake romance or love adventure stories. To lie naa the least thing i fit do. Wetin i go gain if i share it for the whole world to read...nothing! That my bestie she's not a NLander, and i write to kind of reassure myself say i no at anytime let her down, rather naa she let me down big time. So our life matter long so tay i dey try wan summarise am, guy! for u to knw a single gal from aged 19 to grow reach 24yrs, dey see u and meet up wid u every three days, sometimes daily in the last 4-5yrs steadily no be small piece if u are to summarise the detailed series of events or conflicting emotions. If i wan write fiction i go just go to the literary section of NL. Believe it or not. Naa once i go share dz aspect of me here. She high-jacked 5yrs of my headspace that was emotionally pre-occupied completely by her. Besties are wicked!

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by Izprince(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2022
You nack her abi u no nack her
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by christianjoy(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Izprince:
You nack her abi u no nack her
cheesy your own na express grin
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by 22o62021: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2022
If after the story and there was no knackI'm between una too

You go collect oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by MadamOk(f): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Where una dey see all this story dey gather

And at the end nothing happen

E wo make una dey try to gist us beta tori
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by dan9ice(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Increase your business and personal Instagram followers, likes, views etc
Check my signature
Re: My Bestie Of 5yrs: Why I Tossed My Feelings For Her Aside by fikayormi(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Make I park here and observe shocked

(1) (Reply)

Most Nairaland Men Reason Upside Down / 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic / This Boy Seems To Like Me. Does He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.