Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype (2950 Views)

An Ugly Experience With Calabar Girl / Calabar Girl Declares Herself A Lesbian (pics) / Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by Kruzxx: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2022
immortalmortal:
Nothing wrong. As long as she's a good girl and from a good home. Where exactly is she from?
from Biase
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by Shadysen: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2022
Ximenez:

Who dem come like?
I get one Ibo girl from Imo, she tell me say her papa don tell her and her siblings make dem no marry from Anambra.
naturally IMO state people and anambra don't like marrying each other, I stayed in anambra I heard them saying that they can't marry from IMO state
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by Obakoolex(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Going against the parents will when it comes to marital issues mostly end in regrets. I can only advice you to first thoroughly check the lady if she's worth going against all odds for, if yes then proceed to meet your family and ask them to be specific about why you shouldn't marry her....and the most important thing is you need to PRAY about it, life partner has 80% influence over your life success or otherwise
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by princefrank76: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2022
Kruzxx:
I want to marry a girl I have been dating for six months..
My problem is my family.. all because the girl is not Igbo.. from Calabar ...
We have a 10 years age Gap..she is still in school.. mom said she no d follow me go..
I'm just tired and depressed
calabar girls are the best. Marry from here and have your peace of mind
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by immortalmortal: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Kruzxx:
from Biase

Biase is not calabar na. Different language and culture
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by Laturuturu: 9:06am On Apr 08, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Well I am an Efik girl and I have a good heart, I can only vouch for myself...

Efik women are very good cook, we are extremely beautiful, plumpy, soft, strict, and we give good head too wink

I really don't know about her..

I really don't think it's because of her ethnicity that made your mother to dislike your girl, she
could have seen something else in her that she dislikes, or she could be TRIBALISTIC,.. I mean, what do I know.. the sex we give is usually Out of this world

There goes a parable which says that

what an elder sees while seating, as a young person if you seat ontop mountain Everest you won't ever see it

Which means that, your mom knows better...

Chai ur CV caught my eyes... Everything I want u get am
Pls be my wife ?
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by Ximenez(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Shadysen:
naturally IMO state people and anambra don't like marrying each other, I stayed in anambra I heard them saying that they can't marry from IMO state
I asked her for reasons, she it has to do with ritualism, that her dad said it's rife among Anambra men.
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by princefrank76: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Efik women are very good cook, we are extremely beautiful, plumpy, soft, strict, and we give good head too wink

I really don't think it's because of her ethnicity that made your mother to dislike your girl, she
could have seen something else in her that she dislikes, or she could be TRIBALISTIC,.. I mean, what do I know.. the sex we give is usually Out of this world

what an elder sees while seating, as a young person if you seat ontop mountain Everest you won't ever see it

Oya na! If you are all that u mentioned up there, let's link up as i am in calabar too.. Qoute back lets get in touch coz i found u interesting with those qualities u listed up there
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by yuping(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Kruzxx:
We have a 10 years age Gap..she is still in school.. mom said she no d follow me go..
undecided Sorry that Nigeria for you, as you can see now the problem is not just the president, people like your family refuse to associate with other tribe.
Just tell them that you want to get married to an 80 year old British woman and see the excitement on there faces.
Patiently wait don't talk about the matter anymore hide your girl from them, they will come begging for you to get married.
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by Shadysen: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Ximenez:

I asked her for reasons, she it has to do with ritualism, that her dad said it's rife among Anambra men.
they are good at that sha...
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by adefitim(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Comrade remember mother’s blessing is very important
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by sow4me(m): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Like the head part.

IbrahimSkiba:

Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by sow4me(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2022
ehnukiny:

Holy Moses, what a savage

Thought i alone got what he meant grin grin grin

He's a real savage.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by Acidosis(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

You're confused. First you can only vouch for yourself and then you went on to speak for all Efik women.

You don't know about her but you know the sex that Efik women give is out of this world? It is not compulsory to advise people, yunno?

In other words, what Buhari sees while seating in Aso rock is best for you, right now??

Please don't ever try to be a relationship coach. You can consider Nursing or something.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by waziri4biz: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2022
Check my profile and do the needful if you want 0.8164951508
IbrahimSkiba:

Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Acidosis:

You're confused. First you can only vouch for yourself and then you went on to speak for all Efik women.

You don't know about her but you know the sex that Efik women give is out of this world? It is not compulsory to advise people, yunno?

In other words, what Buhari sees while seating in Aso rock is best for you, right now??

Please don't ever try to be a relationship coach. You can consider Nursing or something.

K
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by okalo(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2022
Kruzxx:

Follow ur heart bro, my family members save my mother were all against me cox my wife wz 4rm Akwa Ibom, but thank God I followed my heart cox dat ve b d best decision I've taken so far. And if I'm given d opportunity to chose a wife again, I'd chose her over n over again
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by MadamOk(f): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Go ahead do what please you
I guess mum is just too tribalistic

I don't just know why mothers are like that
My mom is also like that I just dey leave her when I'm really ready I will not listen to her
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by akpunda86: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kruzxx:

Bro Bro if u love her go for her .was the worst mistake I made.i listened to my parents,I was not financially stable then.My family objected to it and my aunty wey carry amb4 head her daughter dem marry her go Calabar
Bros uptill now once my ex in town I can't control myself,she had a daughter 4 me,I manage to take kia of both families .I love my wife but once I see my ex I can't resist her.
Bro u marry Igbo wen marriage scatter u full of regrets,abeg marry wat makes u happy.dont make same mistake I made.
Peter Obi is from Agulu and wife from calabar.bro my best relationship was her.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by DECENTBWOY: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Igbo people always thinking they are omnipresent...

Ibibio people are great...
Re: What Is Wrong If I Marry Calabar Girl..why The Stereotype by nakotee: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

please send your number to dayzcity@gmail.com i will like to meet you, i have been watching you for a long time now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Wicked? What would you have done? / See What I Did To My Uncle's Wife / Pls Work This Bedmatics For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.