Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss (54698 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by advanceDNA: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2022
freesoul12:

Masturbators will never engage in forceful sex. Most times girls no dey really freak them as they know they can satisfy themselves with all forms of imagination nd others

You are funny...

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by alphaNomega: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2022
haslaw:

Fellow rapists and criminals coming out to defend their fellow rapists.
Until you are framed up you will never understand. Your father raped your mother before he was forced to marry her and have you
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Boniwhite: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
Absolutely despicable bunch of men !
Women are there for the taking
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by PrincewithGod(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:
More reason why masturbation should be encouraged..

Had he been he has masturbated like 6 to 7 times that day.. he wouldn't have the strength to think about rape.

No to rape..

Yes to masturbation
They are both the same. Either of them will take you to hell.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Fake made up story.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by macdammy(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

There are three sides to a story
The complainant plantif
The accused defendant
And the true story
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by OZ511: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:
More reason why masturbation should be encouraged..

Had he been he has masturbated like 6 to 7 times that day.. he wouldn't have the strength to think about rape.

No to rape..

Yes to masturbation
Normally you need counseling
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Boniwhite: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2022
folake4u:
Just look at some of the comments above me, the supposed "logical" gender shifting blame and blowing tantrums.

I hope the little girl gets the best treatment at the hospital and recuperates well.

By the way, the husband and wife need to be investigated thoroughly. Why employ a 12year old? Gosh! angry That's just child slavery.
Women are to men what fire extinguisher is to a burning house or car. You claim to study law but always jumping at conclusions. I wonder your own type of lawyer, maybe na 500 naira affidavit you dey issue people 4 court as a lawyer sef.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by garriAndsugar: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2022
freesoul12:

Masturbators will never engage in forceful sex. Most times girls no dey really freak them as they know they can satisfy themselves with all forms of imagination nd others
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by KingLennon(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Ishilove:

Some girls have early maturity. At age 11 i counted in one month 40 men who toasted me. It got so bad that when my mum sent me on errands, I would start crying.
Toasting an 11 year old? Who does that ?
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by garriAndsugar: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Ishilove:

Some girls have early maturity. At age 11 i counted in one month 40 men who toasted me. It got so bad that when my mum sent me on errands, I would start crying.
Why not 39 or 41 why must it be 40men.. grin

Round figure lies grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Hannover(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2022
alphaNomega:
If this news is coming from Nigeria police, high chances are that it is a lie

Make heavy thunder blast you there. Bastard Rapist sympathetic fool
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by alphaNomega: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Hannover:

Make heavy thunder blast you there. Bastard Rapist sympathetic fool

Your father raped your mother before he was caught, beaten naked in the village square and forced to marry her. After you were born in the farm you hit your head on a rock.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
It would have been better for some men to have been born without penis* or their penis* cut off. The man definitely is a married man, yet his cursed....penis wants to destroy a child of 12yrs. Them criminal....authorities even refused to put his picture for all to see. May God almighty make these wicked.....heartless men to be killed* or their penis* cut off, amen.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by delishpot: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nigerian men, they must want to fu k any thing with hole under their authority. Thats how they are brought up. To believe that their lust cant be tamed cos they are born with p€n1$es.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
KingLennon:

Toasting an 11 year old? Who does that ?
Horny_ fuckers, that's who. I didn't look 11 though. In hindsight I must have looked 14 or 15 because I had fairly developed breasts.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by JoepakJoseph10: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ndiala Ndiala
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by GloriousGbola: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ishilove:

Horny_ fuckers, that's who. I didn't look 11 though. In hindsight I must have looked 14 or 15 because I had fairly developed breasts.

They knew you were young. It is the same smallie mindset you see here.

It is much easier to toast, bully, intimidate or molest a child than an adult.

Same way those immigration officials were obtaining a 14 Yr old for all her money. They wanted to obtain a pubescent 11 year old for sex.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Masturbators don't rape
Big fat lie.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

They knew you were young. It is the same smallie mindset you see here.

It is much easier to toast, bully, intimidate or molest a child than an adult.

Same way those immigration officials were obtaining a 14 Yr old for all her money. They wanted to obtain a pubescent 11 year old for sex.
That's just sick. At that age I didn't know what they want so I was always complaining to my mum. She told me to report them any time they came and she would go and warn their mothers cheesy

I remember one was so persistent that, in that particular toasting session, I burst into tears because I felt so... harassed.. The guy was embarrassed and told me "sorry". Funny enough he never bothered me again after that.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by GloriousGbola: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ishilove:

That's just sick. At that age I didn't know what they want so I was always complaining to my mum. She told me to report them any time they came and she would go and warn their mothers cheesy

I remember one was so persistent that, in that particular toasting session, I burst into tears because I felt so... harassed.. The guy was embarrassed and told me "sorry". Funny enough he never bothered me again after that.

Hmmm...

Fine girl come here I have lollipop and yoghurt for you in my room. tongue
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Hmmm...

Fine girl come here I have lollipop and yoghurt for you in my room. tongue
Uncle GloriousGbola, I will tell my mummy for you, and trust me, you don't want that grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Johel(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss In Anambra

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFMQCJIw7t/

Nigerian men are useless... excluding me and a few sensible ones.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Rawhumper(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Its really sad and pathetic, that girl really meant business.

The man is a goat...

quote author=saphiere post=111752050]12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss In Anambra

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFMQCJIw7t/[/quote]
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by therajah: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Na to castrate that man, no long tory!

For him next life, if him hear sex, him go run 4:40
Castration will only cause inability to reproduce not inability rape.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by KingLennon(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ishilove:

That's pathetic! You were still a minor. Maybe u lived in a violent environment?
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Ishilove: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
KingLennon:

That's pathetic! You were still a minor. Maybe u lived in a violent environment?
On the contrary, I lived in a very serene, developing middle class neighborhood.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Toni19: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Why not go to brothel if you must commit sin.. Why the innocent girl? Now face the music.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Aaay: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jesus
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by KingLennon(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Ishilove:

On the contrary, I lived in a very serene, developing middle class neighborhood.
I just don't know what to say....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NANS, SUG President Clash At The South Africa Embassy In Abuja (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister / Widow Uses School Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.