Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss (55137 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / Peruzzi Accused Of Rape By Princes Jayamah. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by rickleye: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
Sincerely speaking I am tired of this gender.

Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)
una good morning ooo

isn’t it the same gender which spawn you !
Why not blame “ that man “ why do you have to lump all of us together. ?
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by harmargedon: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
For God's sake! What is wrong with our men?
I knew I'd find your comment first

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Davidonkonsults: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7067201/nigerian-man-stabbed-death-onlyfans

You will be conspicuously silent on this or be your usual apologist.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Wande22(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo
I think you were gang-molested by some Bangbros.com guys or............. Your bestie snatched your guy
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Contekbbc: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

See how you swerved from tribe to Men when it's your tribe but if it's another tribe,

you would have said all sorts of negative things about how yorubas are skull miner and your brothers are developers

Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by dankorode(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo
ha kilode! Your hatred for men no be small things oo.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by DigitalStepdad: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2022
They took her to climax hospital haha it was her destiny to reach climax be that ... by any means lols
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by BigBashiru: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo

I'm tired too!
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Opeyemic01: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2022
What can turn people on in the body of a 12 years like this?..this is sad, we should learn to control our huge, masturbate or pay for hookup or go to brothel.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Davesaves(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2022
My dear I don't know oo. Maybe you should ask your Dad and brothers (If you have any)
saphiere:
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by heniford2: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss In Anambra

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcFMQCJIw7t/
how do we know is true just because she said her boss wants to Rape her she jump from the said storey to run for her life, men are usually accused wrong for some crime which they did not commit,woman are parasite men should avoid them include this abused Op undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by postmann: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:
12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss In Anambra

The most pertinent question here is, what's your true underlining problem with men? Perhaps a serial cataclysmic cycle of heartbreaks? Or an age-long abuse?
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by techWriter3: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2022
For God's reason! What is wrong with our women
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Ishilove: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo
Ndi ara
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Your dad, uncles, cousins and brothers included undecided
Aint you fasting? and if yes then you shouldn’t be doing this

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Kingpele(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2022
This op is depressed, trying to forget men but are not getting it done ,she is obsessed with men but think she hate men ,may God send u a loving man that will erase your bad memories about men
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Ishilove: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2022
KingLennon:
Rape is more of a mentality problem. I don't know what will give an adult erection seeing a 12 year old's body.

Some girls have early maturity. At age 11 i counted in one month 40 men who toasted me. It got so bad that when my mum sent me on errands, I would start crying.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Hotzone(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2022
My opinion:
Any story from south east has IPOB undertone, so it’s eaither the girl is ESN or her aunt, brother or there’s a handler hiding under the shadow of this platform
How can a story be one sided?
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by djkaneo(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

E no go better for that man wey rape you. And sorry for all the things wey you don pass through for man hand. embarassed
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Ahmed0336(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Aint you fasting? and if yes then you shouldn’t be doing this

Just a question that needed an answer
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Kylekent59: 10:24am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo

No one knows if the news is genuine or if the man was trying to rape her. We comment with sentiment in this country and that is bad.

You read and you just believe without confirming the veracity of the news.

That was how an old woman nearly got killed because people like you called her a kidnapper. The kids were her grandkids.

The same with a man that hid a boy on a motorcycle.

We are too quick to judge.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by saphiere(f): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2022
djkaneo:

E no go better for that man wey rape you. And sorry for all the things wey you don pass through for man hand. embarassed
embarassed
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Youngqueen(f): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2022
He should be castrated. All men who have their brains in their di#k need be castrated. Stupeed man
saphiere:

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by freesoul12: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Who told you rapists don’t masturbàte...
Some people are just sexual predators, they see women as preys..

Masturbators will never engage in forceful sex. Most times girls no dey really freak them as they know they can satisfy themselves with all forms of imagination nd others
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by seyz91(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2022
I tell you
garriAndsugar:
More reason why masturbation should be encouraged..

Had he been he has masturbated like 6 to 7 times that day.. he wouldn't have the strength to think about rape.

No to rape..

Yes to masturbation
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by richboy7(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2022
alphaNomega:
If this news is coming from Nigeria police, high chances are that it is a lie

For your mind abi

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Emperorx: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2022
It better to have a broken legs than to have a broken future .thunder will visit that useless boss.
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Pakute: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2022
Ishilove:

Some girls have early maturity. At age 11 i counted in one month 40 men who toasted me. It got so bad that when my mum sent me on errand, I would start crying.
How many come dey chyke you now?

Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Lampy336: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Mumu you be aswear..
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by Lampy336: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2022
This is what you have to say? Mumu you be aswear..
Re: 12-Year-Old Maid Jumps From A Storey Building To Escape Being Rape By Her Boss by enonche85(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2022
saphiere:

una good morning ooo

you are tired of the gender but can't stop begging them money?....abeg getaaaatttt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.