Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Facts About Your Penis, A Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Your Penis, A Thread (7507 Views)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / How To Increase Your Penis And Breast Naturally / Know Your Penis Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
3. Shrinkage is real.

joysticks really can shrink—for several reasons. Smoking is one way: It can shorten a penis by as much as a centimeter because of calcified blood vessels that reduce erectile circulation. Also, penis tissue can become less elastic if a guy doesn't get regular erections, meaning his penis could shrink by a centimeter or two if he doesn't use it enough. Stop smoking. As you dey smoke loud, the volume of your penis dey reduce.
Story
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by jericco1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Lol
So people wey get small prick no get hope grin
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by shaggy007(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
2. The testicles can actually be used to play a game of ping pong. In ancient times, slaves offered their balls to their masters as a sign of loyalty. The masters then creatively restructured the balls in with materials extracted from the soil and played ping pong. The winner got to keep the ball as a trophy. Good times.

How were those good times?

Or you just copy and paste without editing?
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by shaggy007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Looks like one hell of a damnnn interesting topic

Grab my weed to learn some dope shit

That your number 1 about grower and shower is very correct

All nairaland ladies will be viewing this thread now with excitement ....
Women love penis ehnnn

I'm sure they said something about smoking causing reduction in penis size.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by div111(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You guys are lucky.. double entertainment for the lady.

Not funny when u wanna swim grin

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by KingMack(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Women love penis ehnnn

Epah pass the Kush!!

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by constance500: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
3. Shrinkage is real.

joysticks really can shrink—for several reasons. Smoking is one way: It can shorten a penis by as much as a centimeter because of calcified blood vessels that reduce erectile circulation. Also, penis tissue can become less elastic if a guy doesn't get regular erections, meaning his penis could shrink by a centimeter or two if he doesn't use it enough. Stop smoking. As you dey smoke loud, the volume of your penis dey reduce.

Na here me and yu go get issue
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
2. The testicles can actually be used to play a game of ping pong. In ancient times, slaves offered their balls to their masters as a sign of loyalty. The masters then creatively restructured the balls in with materials extracted from the soil and played ping pong. The winner got to keep the ball as a trophy. Good times.
I see you conveniently chose to avoid discussing such issues as smell and discharge same as you did with the female organ ... very interesting! undecided

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Pillar12: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Am yet to understand this grower stuff. I was thinking it was a myth till i watched an x rated vid featuring a guy with a small d*ck and a hot lady. I was kinda disapointed till the lady started giving the guy some bj and men! The size was almost tripple! Its almost magical. I think most growers are americans though. Am yet to hear about any in nigeria. Do they exist?

Lol Growers are everywhere including in this same naija

Infact we have more growers in this world than we have showers.

The interesting part is that when Grower pe*nis is flaccid it can be just 3inches or there about but immediately it's erected it can rises to 6/7/8 inches and for Shower, When flaccid let say it can be 6inches and when erected it could only go up to 6.2/6.5 inches

Grower is magical

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by wonder233: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
For emphasis: NOTHING CAN INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE PENIS.
Stop wasting money patronizing charlatans who tell you they have "products".

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Laggafin: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
This tread too sweet and educative walahi

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Jimmy17(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
div111:

Very true…my cousin is a shower , I’m a grower …anytime we go swimming ehhn …his p*nis highlight is always visible through the swimming trunks while mine never shows

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pillar12:

Lol Growers are everywhere including in this same naija

Infact we have more growers in this world than we have showers.

The interesting part is that when Grower pe*nis is flaccid it can be just 3inches or there about but immediately it's erected it can rises to 6/7/8 inches and for Shower, When flaccid let say it can be 6inches and when erected it could only go up to 6.2/6.5 inches

Grower is magical

More growers than showers? Are you sure about that. Cause in my boarding day7 we were majority showers with two lil kids with an almost micro pinis,not sure if they were growers though.

You are kinda right about the showers though,Not sure about the meters though but
Mine dont add that much during erection. It just get stronger and kind of fatter.

But for cusmetic reasons i prefer being a shower though but grower is also cool.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
div111:

Very true... You are only special in za oda room.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Degrezhaa: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Am yet to understand this grower stuff. I was thinking it was a myth till i watched an x rated vid featuring a guy with a small d*ck and a hot lady. I was kinda disapointed till the lady started giving the guy some bj and men! The size was almost tripple! Its almost magical. I think most growers are americans though. Am yet to hear about any in nigeria. Do they exist?
I'm a grower.
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Degrezhaa:
I'm a grower.
Lucky you.
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by SugarGirl44(f): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
beejay501:

Nice one op
I have a grower
Omo if baba vex finish, me self day fear weather na me carry this thing. grin grin

Picture or it's a lie.
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Donmobi(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Women love penis ehnnn
According to no.3 up there

When last did u check the centimetre of ur Decade??...smileywink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by beejay501: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Picture or it's a lie.

Abeg it’s a lie.

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Harry00(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
8. Most men aren't circumcised.

Believe it or not, only about 30 percent of men age 15 and older are circumcised worldwide. Jordi El Nino for example isn't circumcised. If you know who he is, You're also going to Hell. If the head of your preeq is pink, Hellfire too. The acidity of toto don bleach your natural Me-given preeq.
omo hellfire don full already
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
I am grower mine is around 2 inches flascid and about 7 inches erect

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by samtoolz(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You guys are lucky.. double entertainment for the lady.
You think so? Well I used to be very ashamed of my penis, to go swimming sef na war because of my guys that are showers, but since a girl made me understand that they(women) understand how flaccid and erect penis work, I’ve accepted my P like that
Na grower i be, i no kill person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
samtoolz:

You think so? Well I used to be very ashamed of my penis, to go swimming sef na war because of my guys that are showers, but since a girl made me understand that they(women) understand how flaccid and erect penis work, I’ve accepted my P like that
Na grower i be, i no kill person

Yeah being a grower sucks in terms of cusmetic conditions.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Danmboss(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
8. Most men aren't circumcised.

Believe it or not, only about 30 percent of men age 15 and older are circumcised worldwide. Jordi El Nino for example isn't circumcised. If you know who he is, You're also going to Hell. If the head of your preeq is pink, Hellfire too. The acidity of toto don bleach your natural Me-given preeq.
Op bad gan grin toto get acid?
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omo....I donn laugh dies....this is one of the funniest thread I have encountered on NL since 2019

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by SKINDOGGY: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
3. Shrinkage is real.

a see what u did down dia
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by SugarGirl44(f): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
beejay501:

Abeg it’s a lie.

Lolzzz
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by samwash(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Funny enough, I don't understand that the Op is taking abt, he should have add pic for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Halogenabdul(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by AdiokOnoNland: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Halogenabdul:
OP pls enlighten us more about penis enlargement?
Are they natural enlargement? what re the side effects?
does enlargement really work?
thank you.
I may not advise you to go for any penis enlargement, there's a high side effects on it
Re: Facts About Your Penis, A Thread by Lilsameey: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Am a grower bruh,...2-3 inches sometimes while flaccid and when am fully erect, Am 7.2 inches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / Does Lying To Your Patner Mean You Dont Love Him Or Her? / They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.