Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Why Women Urinate During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Urinate During Sex (3036 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex / I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? (2) (3) (4)

Why Women Urinate During Sex by NigerianCampus: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Urinating while having physical intimacy does not happen to men because the male reproductive system has a way of stopping urination while having intimacy. Only men who have had their prostate removed during prostate cancer surgery can experience this condition.

However, this has been a major challenge for some women who experience involuntary urination during intimacy. According to Healthline, some women experience this health condition for the following reasons:

1. Some women urinate during intimacy because of involuntary urination. It's not something they planned to do, so they can't control it.

2. The arousal they have during intimacy forces their bladder and urine duct to release some urine, especially when the muscles of their pelvic floor are weak.

The urine flows slowly during the climax because the muscles of her bladder are having an involuntary contraction. This shows that her bladder is hyperactive and makes her feel like urinating immediately.

3. Some women have a higher chance of urinating during intimacy when they are pregnant or after giving birth. If the nerves in their bodies are impaired due to diabetes or stroke, they will experience it.

If she uses certain drugs or her bladder is influenced by alcohol or caffeine, she has a higher chance of experiencing it.

4. Involuntary urination can also happen during intimacy when physical intimacy puts pressure on a woman's bladder.

Women who experience urination during intimacy are advised to do some exercises that can strengthen the muscles of their pelvic floor. Kegel exercises will help you achieve this.

The exercise will be done when you are urinating and the muscles that you use to pause urination will be exercised.

This will also strengthen the muscles that hold your pelvic organs and the ring of muscles that shrinks to close the opening of your urination.

This exercise will give you control over your urination and bowel movements so that they won't happen involuntarily again. It will also boost the flow of blood to your reproductive organs.

Source: https://www.nigeriancampus.com.ng/2022/04/why-women-urinate-during-sex.html?m=1
Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by LordIsaac(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
its called SQUIRTING

Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by Cyphar(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
its called SQUIRTING

Agba

I see u
Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by fikayormi(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Omo so Na wetin happen be this when I was fuvking lola in a missionary style in my room and she urinated all over my dick, omo I don take origin bitters before the action.

She can never forget that day cos the way I pound her pussy ehn Na she dey beg me say e don dey ok after giving her five hot straight rounds and still having erection after
Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by fourboys: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
No be squirting be that?
Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by HYDEEE: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
fikayormi:
Omo so Na wetin happen be this when I was fuvking lola in a missionary style in my room and she urinated all over my dick, omo I don take origin bitters before the action.

She can never forget that day cos the way I pound her pussy ehn Na she dey beg me say e don dey ok after giving her five hot straight rounds and still having erection after
Machine gunner, nor go kpai in active service.

Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by Supreme01: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
K
Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by Mykelslim: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
Just passing
Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by Harry00(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
its called SQUIRTING
op didn't know
Re: Why Women Urinate During Sex by Oturatetuala(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
True

Why You Must Stop Giving Her Attention / Does Using Your Boyfriend Or Gilfriend's Picture Denote How Much You Love Him? / Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage