Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

She's Refusing Me SEX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Refusing Me SEX (2870 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Refusing Me SEX by OMOJOHN001: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Met this babe last year September, asked her out, she didn't say yes because her response was that she had a Serious BF.

I didn't bother myself, I played along, and we started Been friends, She will come my side, We will kiss for hours and Romance to the fullest, but this babe won't allow me knack, Her reason was that she's a Virgin, But I as a bad man know she's not a Virgin, because a Virgin won't do what she' does with me.

This has been happening for over three months now and She can't stop coming to my place, She will be the one to even initiate the kiss and Romance, Asking me to suck her boobs and all that shit.
This babe will mount pressure on me insisting she wants to cook for me but I do refuse her meal, Cuz my rule is I don't take a dime or gift from any woman.

Just yesterday she came and we still have our normal romance, she got home as started telling me, I am the second guy she Loves and she doesn't know how to even stop herself again. she's all over me, she even get jealous anytime a lady call me on phone or comes to my place.

NOW MY PROBLEM IS

GUYS How can I have my way with this babe? I have tried all I can, but she won't just allow me ,and I hate to even force or makes it look like i force a lady into having sex with me that's why I do stop from persuading her to have sex with me, SAY NO TO RAPE IS MY WATCHWORD.

I sincerely I love this babe, but I know we can't get marry to each other, but she still won't let me be,yet she won't allow us knack. She do sleep in my place a times two days in a week, and she do visit on a frequent.

Its not easy for me Romancing and not having sex, How can I stop her or rather have my way with her, with her consent and Not FORCING HER.

I once asked her to stop visiting me, but she turned it into fight saying, what's her offence and why will I say such. I just let it slide.

1 Like

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by RedMac: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Cuz my rule is I don't take a dime or gift from any woman.

OP this question is for u and it's worth 3.2 billion pounds

The sex u want to collect from her is
(a) your dividend (b) the same gift u said u don't want to collect (c) your right/entitlement

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by shilenji(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2022
See has you dey emphasize on 'FORCE' grin you wan force her??

If sex is not with her,why you no find sex go front before you rape pesin daughter grin
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
Mtcheww, both you and the lady whom you claimed to be in a serious relationship with another man are s....d , I wonder what this world is turning into

1 Like

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Robertgreene1(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2022
But sex is very cheap these days na..
So what exactly is ur problem young man?

2 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Jeon(f): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022
men crying everyday for sex. grin

6 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Bobloco: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Don't force your way, I repeat don't force

e get why!

2 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Hope she isn't billing you. Una dey get time sha

1 Like

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by SweetVibe: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

Madam,are you not tired of this boring memes

1 Like

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Johnny147147: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

Women crave it most sweet Jeon

1 Like

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2022
Tell her to stop visiting and this time tell her her offence. Idiots everywhere ordinary kpekus u can't knack for months. Are u a secondary school dropout angry

3 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by EmzyT: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

U go worship tire even phone number u nor go get.. continue following her around undecided
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Jeon(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2022
SweetVibe:
Madam,are you not tired of this boring memes

4 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by OMOJOHN001: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2022
RedMac:

(a) your dividend (b) the same gift u said u don't want to collect (c) your right/entitlement

1) She bring mouth I bring mouth, we kiss,

2) she brings boobs I bring Mouth, We suck

3) She will brings Pussy and I will bring Dick we Bleep.

4) She Romance me and I romance her , We Enjoy it together

Why the hell will you now think, She is giving me sex without having a reward on her own part.

With my analysis, Who is giving Who something?

Who is collecting from Who?

3 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Jeon(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

where, how when?
yet we don't see them opening topic carryin about it..

jclassiq:

They are a necessary evil. If not for sex, most women are not worth bringing into a man's house.

see this one.. he said women ain't worth it.. but nothing can be done because of SEx

4 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by OMOJOHN001: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2022
killmods:
Tell her to stop visiting and this time tell her her offence. Idiots everywhere ordinary kpekus u can't knack for months. Are u a secondary school dropout angry

Lolzx, Comrade calm down

I have been in this game for Long and This is my first time of encountering this kind of babe.

I already lost count of babe I have knacked before.

Show me format, Not Abuse na.

1 Like

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by OMOJOHN001: 11:31am On Apr 08, 2022
SmellySperm:
Hope she isn't billing you. Una dey get time sha

She does not, We only eat what I have in the fridge sef.
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Jeon(f): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2022
RedMac:

all of the above.

2 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

Lolzx, Comrade calm down

I have been in this game for Long and This is my first time of encountering this kind of babe.

I already lost count of babe I have knacked before.

Show me format, Not Abuse na.
Brother no format.. I dey vex because it's like u are scared of losing her. Ogbeni anybody wey nor fit comply make she go to make room for who head straight. Tell her ur mind. Na rubbish cruise she dey put u on so. And u dey allow am

4 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by RedMac: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

1) She bring mouth I bring mouth, we kiss,

2) she brings boobs I bring Mouth, We suck

3) She will brings Pussy and I will bring Dick we Bleep.

4) She Romance me and I romance her , We Enjoy it together

Why the hell will you now think, She is giving me sex without having a reward on her own part.

With my analysis, Who is giving Who something?

Who is collecting from Who?

To her and by her own standard, that sex is worth everything to her... If u collect it now, yawa go gas...

So as she no wan gree BTC for you to bleep... Na to do away with her ASAP...

E get one babe although in her middle 30s wey dey do me similar things, if I no enter her her freely this Sunday... I go just close her chapter... No time man

1 Like

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by RedMac: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2022
killmods:

Brother no format.. I dey vex because it's like u are scared of losing her. Ogbeni anybody wey nor fit comply make she go to make room for who head straight. Tell her ur mind. Na rubbish cruise she dey put u on so. And u dey allow am

OP get enough time to waste I think
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2022
RedMac:

OP get enough time to waste I think
Probably
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by OMOJOHN001: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2022
RedMac:

To her and by her own standard, that sex is worth everything to her... If u collect it now, yawa go gas...

So as she no wan gree BTC for you to bleep... Na to do away with her ASAP...

E get one babe although in her middle 30s wey dey do me similar things, if I no enter her her freely this Sunday... I go just close her chapter... No time man

Boss, I sight you.

We have appointment with her on Sunday too, and if I didn't have my way with her, with her consent, I will cut her off from my life.

Thanks Comrade, I sight you.
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by OMOJOHN001: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2022
killmods:

I will know what to do, when next she visit, I will tell her to stop coming. thanks bro.
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Johnny147147: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

where, how when?
yet we don't see them opening topic carryin about it..

see this one.. he said women ain't worth it.. but nothing can be done because of SEx

They're the weaker vessel so they're shy
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Johnny147147: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2022
killmods:

U go worship tire even phone number u nor go get.. continue following her around undecided

That's my G
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

I will know what to do, when next she visit, I will tell her to stop coming. thanks bro.
2 things are sure: She will either serve it on a platter or move out the way... and welcome

1 Like

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Jeon(f): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnny147147:

They're the weaker vessel so they're shy

how?

u make me laugh..
this is just baseless theories.. because I know many women that stay and survived without.

2 Likes

Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by obiekunie01: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
you are on the last step to falling for rape charges.

see you see life imprisonment.
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Johnny147147: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Jeon:

how?

u make me laugh..
this is just baseless theories.. because I know many women that stay and survived without.

That's why u find many married lesbos. Cheating housewives, girls with intimacy gadget gadgets. Lonely girls. All cos they feel if they tell u they're sex starved, you'll laugh them out
Re: She's Refusing Me SEX by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2022
She'll get tired eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sends New Wife Back To Her Father’s House For Lying About Being A Virgin / Can You Marry A Handicapped Lady As A Rich Guy? / Sleazy Pick Up Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.