Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Goes Inside A Womans Head? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Goes Inside A Womans Head? (1331 Views)

Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? / A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic / Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by GB102(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
Just tell them u want to carry them go shoping, d will start jumping and once the reach the start buying as if a guys pocket produces money, as if the guys dad is sanusi , the just dont use their brain and take few things but the will try not only to run your life down and bank account red , the will also go to the costlyest shop to buy everything in there, even if the have no plan of useing some of the things the buy, GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by sistajay(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
Dem say women too dey nag, I say men too dey moan bout women and money, haba . . . . .money talks, dats what makes a woman happy!!
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by BABE3: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2011
GB102:

Just tell them u want to carry them go shoping, d will start jumping

That's a normal reaction---what do you expect? Who doesn't like to shop?

GB102:

once the reach the start buying as if a guys pocket produces money, as if the guys dad is sanusi ,

You know you can't buy/pay for what you can't afford right? So why not tell her the amount of money(your range) you have for the shopping spree before she starts the process in the first place?

GB102:

the just dont use their brain and take few things

haha? Tell her you don't have the money na--- and if she no won gree, leave her at the store or something(lol).

GB102:

but the will try not only to run your life down and bank account red , the will also go to the costlyest shop to buy everything in there, even if the have no plan of useing some of the things the buy, GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM

But you sha still paid for all those things abi? and you have to mouth to call someone mumu---?

Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by leuelliot(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
GB102:

Just tell them u want to carry them go shoping, d will start jumping and once the reach the start buying as if a guys pocket produces money, as if the guys dad is sanusi , the just dont use their brain and take few things but the will try not only to run your life down and bank account red , the will also go to the costlyest shop to buy everything in there, even if the have no plan of useing some of the things the buy, GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM

WTF is The! The! The! dude spell correctly
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by 9dynasty(m): 1:04am On Jul 06, 2011
leuelliot:

WTF is The! The! The! dude spell correctly
LYFAO. .maybe he was typing while the girl was ordering more. . . grin grin
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by MrsChima(f): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2011
What's really going on in a woman's mind is how to cut the kondo into a subway sandwich. Those in USA know what I am talking about. cheesy
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by nanidee2(f): 1:19am On Jul 06, 2011
@ poster, of course a million and one things go on in a woman's head. It just depends on the situation.

Lol @ the the the
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 06, 2011
@ Poster What Goes On Inside a Woman's Head is how Dumb you really are that you want to take every sister you come across for Shopping, and how dumb you really are that even though you know they want to run your life Down, and Bank Acct Red, you still pay for the Items. . . SMH

My Advice is for you to Stop Smoking. . . BTW you type like Poo! 
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by HighChief4(m): 2:03am On Jul 06, 2011
@OP did the shopperholic put any shot gun in your head?
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by Cuddlemii: 2:05am On Jul 06, 2011
I know the guy. He has shaky fingers. He is also still in year 1. One of his course code is Gross Balls 102.
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by Tosinville(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima is hilarious sometimes lol, u mean those women in the US like u loves to suck magic stick alot?rofl
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima is hilarious sometimes lol, u mean those women in the US like u loves to suck magic stick alot?rofl

Don't worry we wouldn't even touch YOURS with acid.   wink

LMAO@funny sometimes grin grin grin grin Spoken like a true broke hater. cheesy
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by hawiezy(f): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
it depends on wat she's tinking.mayb i nid sum shopping 2 do cool
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by Ranoscky(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
9dynasty:

LYFAO. .maybe he was typing while the girl was ordering more. . . grin grin
hehehe. . .

OP, u seem like the type that takes gals shopping, and after evry-every, they wont grant u access to their congo.

No dey fall our hand again, abeg!
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by GB102(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2011
@sexkillz and leuelliot i no blame u guys, if u want correct even ur names, if u got brain u should have known i aint got time to teach english , about the costlyest shop may be u wanted most expensive shop abi. ur head. lol
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
GB102:

@sexkillz and leuelliot  i no blame u guys, if u want correct even your names, if u got brain u should have known i aint got time to teach english , about the costlyest shop may be u wanted most expensive shop abi. your head. lol

grin Bruva, I know U aint got time for teaching, u only have time for Shopping. It's quite understandable. Plz heed My Advice cool
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2011
hawiezy:

it depends on wat she's tinking.mayb i nid sum shopping 2 do cool
Yeah!Yeah! most likely!!!
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by Mynd44: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
@OP, I feel your pain but you seem like the type that can't buy his guys lunch but fall MAGA to girls
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
water
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by iice(f): 2:30am On Jul 07, 2011
Lots of things.
Re: What Goes Inside A Womans Head? by MsPotato(f): 3:15am On Jul 07, 2011
Poster, because of 15 girls you dey claim women are like that abi? try date 500 more women and see for yourself and oh! If possible, try to date many different types of races and ethnicity from around the globe. You would be surprise!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Cheat / Never Being In Love Before / Video: Every Nigerian Girl Has More Than One Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.