Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow (5738 Views)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
I am also suspecting that he is a gay but I have got no evidence yet, sometimes he goes out and when he come back he is smelling shit shit I will ask him did you poo he will say no..he will go bath n the odours will go away...I don't just know...God should just help me, name Marry I marry I no kee person

Ah ah wtf?!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by AjiBussu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
From my experiences with the women folk, be careful when listening to their one sided stories [No offense intended]. Everyone is right and blameless when they are the judge in their own case.

Nonetheless, involve ur families since it has degenerated this much.
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
AjiBussu:
From my experiences with the women folk, be careful when listening to their one sided stories [No offense intended]. Everyone is right and blameless when they are the judge in their own case.

Nonetheless, involve ur families since it has degenerated this much.
he do no wrong in the eyes of his family..its just a wasted effort my family has talk , he will listen and will still do what's on his mind...Maybe the next person you guys will see carrying PlaCard in search of a job atleast if it's govt job word of mouth can't take me out, cos the frustration is too much,right now there is nothing to eat because he has not sent money for me...it is well
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by eazzzy1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Klass99:

Koto aye is all part of the meddling in/with people's lives and marriages na.

Trying to go to Ijebu to do what? I hear Ijebu is like the HQ of all things diabolical.

Good luck to anyone seeking solace from the devil, las las na you go wound big time.

An entity that already hates our souls for no good reason.

cheesy Klassy, This one you are dropping spiritual gems today, you’ve been hanging out with pastor righteousness? grin.

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Klass99(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by grafixdon: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The woman said her marriage is toxic for her. Hearing from the man won't change how she feels about the marriage now, will it? undecided

And you didn't answer any of the questions I asked you earlier... You would rather she remain in what she describes as a toxic marriage, why? undecided

More than half of Nigerians today where raised by single mothers, many of them abandoned in marriage, are the children worse off for it? undecided

Or do you think children raised in toxic environments grow up better individuals or something?? undecided

Her marriage is toxic for her? Really? If they ask your wife about her marriage, she'd use the same phrase 'toxic'.
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
grafixdon:
Her marriage is toxic for her? Really? If they ask your wife about her marriage, she'd use the same phrase 'toxic'.
undecided
A toxic relationship is one that makes you feel unsupported, misunderstood, demeaned, or attacked. On a basic level, any relationship that makes you feel worse rather than better can become toxic over time.
https://www.verywellmind.com/toxic-relationships-4174665
Go back and reread her complaint to see how and what she described is a toxic situation.. undecided
So, now, will you answer abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by grafixdon: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Go back and reread her complaint to see how and what she described is a toxic situation.. undecided
So, now, will you answer abeg? undecided

E be like say you just get married. You never get to much experience. Proof me wrong, your marriage never reach 4years
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kobojunkie: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
grafixdon:
E be like say you just get married. You never get to much experience. Proof me wrong, your marriage never reach 4years
undecided
You don't seem to care about the OP'S plight at all do you? Your concern is instead using marriage as a sort of reason to cover up for the genuineness of her complaints. undecided

Anyways... moving on now.. whenever you get around to answering the questions, let me know. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by grafixdon: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
You don't seem to care about the OP'S plight at all do you. Your concern is instead using marriage as a sort of reason to cover up for the genuineness of her complaints. undecided

Anyways... moving on now.. whenever you get around to answering the questions, let me know. undecided

Baba, I asked the op if her husbands foot 95% of the bills and she answered in affirmative. The man might not have enough to set her up (business wise) but she assumed he has millions. Assumption sometimes ruins marriages. No be the man buy her the phone she dey use now? The moment she talked about pastor and her desire to visit one harbalist in Ijebu, I lost interest
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
grafixdon:
Baba, I asked the op if her husbands foot 95% of the bills and she answered in affirmative. The man might not have enough to set her up (business wise) but she assumed he has millions. Assumption sometimes ruins marriages. No be the man buy her the phone she dey use now?
I don't follow! What does it matter if her husband foots 100% of the bills in the home? undecided

She complained that he attacks her efforts at getting a job of her own and had openly spoken of how he engineers her lack of growth. Essentially, she believes she is unproductive as an individual and her husband is to blame for it. So why ignore the bulk of her complaints only to fixate on what seems meaningless to her in this?, undecided

She is not even a child - not that I believe children should be disrespected in any way or form - so why pretend her complaints are not worth paying any mind?

7 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by grafixdon: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
D
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by grafixdon: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow! What does it matter if her husband foots 100% of the bills in the home? undecided

She complained that he attacks her efforts at getting a job of her own and had openly spoken of how he engineers her lack of growth. Essentially, she believes she is unproductive as an individual and her husband is to blame for it. So why ignore the bulk of her complaints only to fixate on what seems meaningless to her in this?, undecided

She is not even a child - not that I believe children should be disrespected in any way or form - so why pretend her complaints are not worth paying any mind?

OK bro.
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
StPete:

I'd be very willing to divorce a woman like you who would readily go to a pastor or juju in place of proper logic and reasoning

Before we stone the OP, is it logical for a man married with kids to continually say he is not the marriage type?

To deprive his wife of financial empowerment when he is not ready to cater to her needs and wants?

As a husband, you need to behave in a way worthy of respect before you have the moral standing to expect respect and followership.

If the husband is standing in the position of spiritual leadership as he should, would his wife be running from pastor to juju?

4 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
if he opens business for you now u will start overiding him insulting him so baba wan manage u if u feel u can't cope file divorce ungrateful house wife undecided

Follow your signature:

Just be a man with wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
grafixdon:
OK bro.
Marriage relationship is a union of 2 individuals. If one person is not happy, there complaint should be taken into consideration regardless of the opinions of the other. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Saintmary(f): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
lol...your so single, I came here for solution not arguement, kindly check the next topic...tnxs

I really felt for you, but the moment I saw your post shaming and insulting someone for being single, I realized that you are not deserving of my gold pieces.

The same situation, and the type of man many ladies foresaw and avoided, you went and put your head inside.

Now you got what you wanted, and you're now whining, and you still have enough space in your heart to scorn others. Eeees okay.

I will drop no advice.

4 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Stevenbright(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
Can you explain what you mean by "my mother that did omogwo for me was not given the things meant for her..you will not understand"
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Stevenbright post=111773640][/quote] when a mother do omugwo u give her money and some other goodies
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Nicoswit(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:

I have been praying, but it's looking like the more I pray the more he gets worst, a lady Neighbor of mine I told my problems to told me to follow her to ijebu that my case is moi moi... am seriously thinking of going because I have suffered alot
Do you know what the Ijebu lady will do to your husband? She will turn him into a slowpoke, comfirm slowpoke oo

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Oyiboman69: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
well it's true cos he always goes to her for advise instead of me his wife, whatever she says it's what's he will do, so tell me why I should not believe it's true
this is where the trouble is...look for a way not to wrap his mother into your issue with him and I guess you'll be fine. Separating a son from the influence of his mother just to have him to yourself sometimes could be difficult. Just find a way around it by praying to find favour from the mom
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by frozen70(f): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
ellaV:
I am married to a man for 6 years who goes about telling anyone whose cares to listen that he is not the marriage type and family guy..we have two kids,he doesn't want to set a business up for me,give me money for upkeep,or give me money to start my Masters...this is someone that has millions as savings and I borrowed 20k from access bank since last year March he can't give me money to pay...I decided to work, 3 months to the work,I was dropped I did my findings,someone came to testify negatively about me to my boss and that was it...I apply for jobs,a contradicting mail will be sent to the company and i won't be calledi,I graduated with 2:1...my husband buys my phone and it's only him that has access to my mail,i asked him if he did that he said no, but I know it's him...as am talking to you know everyone in my area has light since 4 days ago because we use prepaid meter,light has finished, he is not moved that we are in darkness? He traveled for a job since 5 days ago and he don't care,there is so much I want to say but let me not bore you...I feel unproductive and stucked in this marriage, pls what should I do? I went to church and I was told his mum is in the water kingdom and tied him to herself that he only listens to her and whatever I say means nothing, all he does is sleep with me , that's all, if you knew me when I was single , you will be in awe to see me now...what should I do pls?

Terrible
Just go on uoir knees and pray to God for direction

As for what they said that his mum tied him down, she may have been the one that funded this business so that may be their agreement

You have to wait ait until the day that woman will be dead and buried then lets see if your husband will regain freedom

The mistake has already been done, so I won't advice you to leave, ery soon those kids will grow to fight for you
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by LadyRosa(f): 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
You don't have family?
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Pierocash:
then I advise you visit another church like winners, or MFM. That your pastor is not a serious pastor.

If you are in Ph, I can recommend one for you

Why do you thinking visiting churches and pastors will solve her problems. Completely beat my imaginations?
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by henmaris: 4:54am On Apr 09, 2022
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She's determined to blame someone else instead of the husband with the problems. Why did the pastor who saw the mom in the marine kingdom not break the chain?
Gullible pastor followers.

Read ur Bible madam and stop blaming others over u and ur husband's predicaments.

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by henmaris: 4:55am On Apr 09, 2022
ellaV:

I have been praying, but it's looking like the more I pray the more he gets worst, a lady Neighbor of mine I told my problems to told me to follow her to ijebu that my case is moi moi... am seriously thinking of going because I have suffered alot

Lol � � � from pastor to where? The confusion is real indeed

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by samtol4(m): 5:25am On Apr 09, 2022
ellaV:

You are praying and the same time you want to go Ijebu to see an herbalist ? What kind of christian goes to herbalist ? Ijebu you want to go is the spirit of God leading you there ? Be careful so you wont destroys yourself with charms . You have prayed ? have you adjusted your character and show more love to your husband ? have you asked God what is the next step to do ? Be careful where you seek for solutions the consequence will not be funny .

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by samtol4(m): 5:27am On Apr 09, 2022
henmaris:

Lol � � � from pastor to where? The confusion is real indeed
It shows the level of Christianity we practice in Nigeria .Two faces christianity
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by LongBig(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Life is too short do what makes you happy
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by cococandy(f): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2022
If you’re sure. 100% sure that he’s the one sabotaging your job opportunities, then Leave him. That’s enemy behavior not husband behavior.

ellaV:
I am married to a man for 6 years who goes about telling anyone whose cares to listen that he is not the marriage type and family guy..we have two kids,he doesn't want to set a business up for me,give me money for upkeep,or give me money to start my Masters...this is someone that has millions as savings and I borrowed 20k from access bank since last year March he can't give me money to pay...I decided to work, 3 months to the work,I was dropped I did my findings,someone came to testify negatively about me to my boss and that was it...I apply for jobs,a contradicting mail will be sent to the company and i won't be calledi,I graduated with 2:1...my husband buys my phone and it's only him that has access to my mail,i asked him if he did that he said no, but I know it's him...as am talking to you know everyone in my area has light since 4 days ago because we use prepaid meter,light has finished, he is not moved that we are in darkness? He traveled for a job since 5 days ago and he don't care,there is so much I want to say but let me not bore you...I feel unproductive and stucked in this marriage, pls what should I do? I went to church and I was told his mum is in the water kingdom and tied him to herself that he only listens to her and whatever I say means nothing, all he does is sleep with me , that's all, if you knew me when I was single , you will be in awe to see me now...what should I do pls?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former NFL Player's Mistriess Kidnap And Kills Wife Including Herself (photos) / Please Help Me My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy. / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.