Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow (5771 Views)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Eketem:

You have kuku unraveled as you didn't get the pity party you planned to get.

See the bike you are spewing at strangers,one can only imagine what that man goes through.

You think being a woman makes you an automatic victim.

Stay here and be cursing strangers and planning to kill your husband after calling his mother a winch while seeking spiritual solutions for your obvious laziness and entitlement
I have a well to do husband and he will set up that business for me..whether you narcissist men like it or not..and you better establish your women else they will leave you at your lowest point in life....I came for advise I got the advise...build my morale and am back.. being broken for a while is human is your comeback it's what matters and am happy I brought it here...my ego is boosted...you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You didn't answer the questions.. Again. You keep shifting blame to your husband instead of taking responsibility for what is your own mistake in this. undecided

You claim you live with someone who doesn't want you to succeed but what have you done so far to show that you are even serious about succeeding as a person? undecided

It is easy to blame someone else but what have you done for yourself to show you are serious and capable of success? undecided
it's well...check the next topic uncle...you win
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:
it's well...check the next topic uncle...you win in the dumb competition
So in your newfound wisdom you remain unable to answer the questions? undecided
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So in your newfound wisdom you remain unable to answer the questions? undecided
go back on the thread uncle or sister..it will answer itself
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Eketem: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:
I have a well to do husband and he will set up that business for me..whether you narcissist men like it or not..and you better establish your women else they will leave you at your lowest point in life....I came for advise I got the advise...build my morale and am back.. being broken for a while is human is your comeback it's what matters and am happy I brought it here...my ego is boosted...you know what I mean

I am a woman. You are the narcissist here, one who will blame everybody else for her inactions, declare her mother in law a winch and be planning to kill her husband whole declaring herself the victim.

I feel sorry for that man
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Eketem:

I am a woman. You are the narcissist here, one who will blame everybody else for her inactions, declare her mother in law a winch and be planning to kill her husband whole declaring herself the victim.

I feel sorry for that man
feel sorry for yourself my dear...and pls marry a broke guy, build with him, let him block you from growing while not giving you cash then come back and let's talk..its easy to talk from the other side world people...no wonder women prefare to die in their pain than speak up..no be me una go kill, I will speak up,if it's not appealing to you, try be in my shoes and teach me better

3 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:
go back on the thread uncle or sister..it will answer itself
I am afraid the answers aren't to be found anywhere on this here thread, and I can't read your mind there. undecided

Anyways, since you claim you which to pursue babalawo/spiritual resolutions, all I can do is wait to read an update from you or something. Goodluck! undecided
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Eketem: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:
feel sorry for yourself my dear...and pls marry a broke guy, build with him, let him block you from growing while not giving you cash then come back and let's talk..its easy to talk from the other side world people...no wonder women prefare to die in their pain than speak up..no be me una go kill, I will speak up,if it's not appealing to you, try be in my shoes and teach me better

We should support your entitlement, obvious narcissistic behavior, disrespect for a man and his family because you are a woman.

You have abused everybody who gave you practical advise here, shamed those who you conclude are single yet you are a victim because you are a woman.

I blame this silliness on social media, it is building sociopaths.
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Eketem:

We should support your entitlement, obvious narcissistic behavior, disrespect for a man and his family because you are a woman.

You have abused everybody who gave you practical advise here, shamed those who you conclude are single yet you are a victim because you are a woman.

I blame this silliness on social media, building sociopaths.

I am entitled to my husbands money because, first; he is my own husband or will I be entitled to yours? also I didn't meet him rich, I met him jobless and then I just finished my secondary school and working as a secretary for sometime b4 I got into the university,I built with him ..its because we are in Nigeria, in America this will not be the case..yes am entitled to it because my sweat dey inside...its what you do for people you love build them...am the most beautiful soul you could meet, even though time and time again what I pass through sometimes get to me but I still manage to be a loving human being because happiness is the force for living...in character wise,etiquette,moral I don't think you come close, with all humility... it only takes a strong woman like me to still put it together and not do what my mate are doing to help theirselves, if not that he is crumbling my effort, I know where I for don reach by now.. if I came out so strong,forgive me its my situation speaking here...in reality am a sweet woman that you will hold tight if I was your friend..so just you know

5 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by rickleye: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:
thank you God bless you...I got pregnant and my parents told him he must marry me besides he is my lover and first love so no biggie

So that answers that question - So if he loves the kids would he support them if you move out ?
Are you able to take care of them on your own once you get a job ?

Listen - Answers abound however we may not be prepared to do what it takes once we hear them. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
rickleye:

So that answers that question - So if he loves the kids would he support them if you move out ?
Are you able to take care of them on your own once you get a job ?

Listen - Answers abound however we may not be prepared to do what it takes once we hear them. Good luck
he told me , if I move out , I have no means to take care of the kids.so I will leave them n he will employ a nanny...he said this to me when when we were having an altercation..
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid the answers aren't to be found anywhere on this here thread, and I can't read your mind there. undecided

Anyways, since you claim you which to pursue babalawo/spiritual resolutions, all I can do is wait to read an update from you or something. Goodluck! undecided
all my effort , he crumbled them..the option is for me to have money and start a business or learn an IT skill and work remotely
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:
all my effort , he crumbled them..the option is for me to have money and start a business or learn an IT skill and work remotely
Storyland, Storyland!
land of music fun and tales tongue
Storyland, storyland, bring your friends along! tongue
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Storyland, Storyland!
this is not supposed to make me laugh but I laughed,if your not into comedy seek to consider it..I don't have strength for u guys ..
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Eketem: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:

So you send CV according to you he will send a counter mail because you claim he bought you the phone and has your email pass words but you can't simply change the password or open a new email address?

Recap:
You are entitled to his money , you declare he has millions hidden

His mother is a marine spirit

He is gay

He doesn't want to give you the money

It is a spiritual problem

You are a strong woman who will collect the money by fire by force

You are a victim

All of us who saw through your bull are narcissists?

Have I left anything out
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Eketem:

So you send CV according to you he will send a counter mail because you claim he bought you the phone and has your email pass words but you can't simply change the password or open a new email address?

Recap:
You are entitled to his money , you declare he has millions hidden

His mother is a marine spirit

He is gay

He doesn't want to give you the money

It is a spiritual problem

You are a strong woman who will collect the money by fire by force

You are a victim

All of us who saw through your bull are narcissists?

Have I left anything out

Am freely expressing myself without holding back...yes I sent C.V he sent counter mail...am not holding back how am feeling..your free to criticize ,changing the password is one, waste of time cos he will still have access..or issues, and I don't want that
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by rickleye: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:
he told me , if I move out , I have no means to take care of the kids.so I will leave them n he will employ a nanny...he said this to me when when we were having an altercation..

Okay - so are slowly getting some answers. I honestly don't know if I would trust the advice of an Internet person (me ) wholeheartedly.
You really want someone who has gone through this experience and can provide their personal touch.
That being said - You have to do what's good for you. You have to do what's good for you ( Repeated 2ce for effect)
What is wrong in getting Masters ? What is wrong in working ?
So - Does he love the kids. ? Does he love them enough that even when he gets a nanny , the kids will not be abused or mistreated.
How old are the kids ?
Listen people survive broken homes. ( It isn't ideal but the list of kids who have gone on to do wonders is as long as the 2nd Niger bridge)
Has he said, he won't support you or doesn't want you to work ?

Don't give up on your marriage - Fight !!!. But if it feels you're the only one carrying the weight... You do what's best for you.
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by rickleye: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Storyland, Storyland!

Oga you wicked o. Madam dey pour her heart out, It becomes children tv show jingle !
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
rickleye:
Oga you wicked o. Madam dey pour her heart out, It becomes children tv show jingle !
Her lopsided heart, you mean? undecided
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by rickleye: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Her lopsided heart, you mean? undecided

I read her differently though. There is only so much you can share on an Internet forum and for her to even post must have been trying !!
She obviously has gotten so weird advice from friends regarding mother-in-law etc .
I think the crux of the matter is that she doesn't want to be a stay at home wife. She's a spirited person and wants to work something which her husband is against. Now there are 2 sides to every coin but if one steps back and tries to read in between the lines. She's made some errors but she's a nice person who deserves our sympathy and support.

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
rickleye:

Okay - so are slowly getting some answers. I honestly don't know if I would trust the advice of an Internet person (me ) wholeheartedly.
You really want someone who has gone through this experience and can provide their personal touch.
That being said - You have to do what's good for you. You have to do what's good for you ( Repeated 2ce for effect)
What is wrong in getting Masters ? What is wrong in working ?
So - Does he love the kids. ? Does he love them enough that even when he gets a nanny , the kids will not be abused or mistreated.
How old are the kids ?
Listen people survive broken homes. ( It isn't ideal but the list of kids who have gone on to do wonders is as long as the 2nd Niger bridge)
Has he said, he won't support you or doesn't want you to work ?

Don't give up on your marriage - Fight !!!. But if it feels you're the only one carrying the weight... You do what's best for you.
thanks ..your one of the best advise I have read here...he love our kids 60% though

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by rickleye: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
ellaV:
thanks ..your one of the best advise I have read here...he love our kids 60% though

Wow- That tough! 60% . Honestly, I think with all the advise you have gotten so far on this thread. You should have an action plan.
I like to whiteboard stuff down and map action plans. Tomorrow waits for no man or woman. What has your pop's got to say on the matter. If I was a parent, I would devastated that my daughter is going through this and I would like to think your husband would consider him a son and might listen to him.
For me, I have no plans to get a dime from any man my daughter chooses to marry. For the day her life is her marriage is insecure and before she descends into mental health issues, and she leaves on her own accord. She will always have a bed in my house.
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ehay(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] I
thesicilian:
Look for a way to set up an online business for yourself that you can operate from the comfort of your home. Do your research well before you start.

All I see is a man who is overly insecure, there's nothing spiritual about the issue that should make you be running from one pastor to the other.

Your husband thinks he's smart, find a way to outsmart him without being rebellious or disobedient.

Rebellious and disobedient.....hmmmm . please she is an adult not a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ehay(f): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Spiritually? LOL.... grin

So, you expect to be paid in cash for your contribution to building what is your own marriage/family as well? undecided

I really hope you come back in maybe a year or two to give us an update on how far this journey of yours takes you as it seems you are dead-set on living as if a human leech in marriage. undecided

Nigerian men...this is why I no dey build anything with oga again oooo. Build yourself let me build myself. At the end of the day, after building together he will carry everything for himself and forget your sacrifices and contributions to his sucess.

3 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by anayolity: 12:02am On Apr 12, 2022
Pierocash:
intensify your prayer. Seek counselling from your pastor.

Make I no slap you oooh angry angry
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Pierocash(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2022
anayolity:

Make I no slap you oooh angry angry

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
ehay:

Nigerian men...this is why I no dey build anything with oga again oooo. Build yourself let me build myself. At the end of the day, after building together he will carry everything for himself and forget your sacrifices and contributions to his sucess.
it's well
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
ellaV:
I will get a job he will spoil it for me..I will send email he will counter it...what do u want me to do? When am living with someone who don't want me to succeed...ww will make it...I worked immediately I finished secondary school that was the time I met him...and that business is what I will go back to ..should I have capital to start
y is it so hard for you open another email address? ur man even gave yhu a car, yoy are still complaining. pple that are supporting you here, how many among dem don buy bike for their wife. Jus mention one thing you ve done for d man, nothing. Leave if yhu want to and let's see if d man won't replace you in a week and let's see who will marry a single mother of three who can't do anything for herself except to open legs. Some of yhu think because you were dere wen a man was broke, so yhu deserve everything wen he made it for jus being dere and still collecting you money den... Eti ya werey
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by babaalagbo11(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
If it's not working or you're unproductive leave hell definitely come back when the juju cast....ewe ma n sunko especially if it's for wicked purpose

Weak erection, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation permanent treatment,stop buying road side mixture that can affect your penis strength and your self esteem,and erection when getting old...go natural, embrace herbs embrace nature.....

Herpes, hepatitis,HIV,warts, varicocele, low sperm count (oligospermia or azoospermia),fibroid, Ovarian cyst, dysmenorrhea or Amenorrhea, miscarriage prevention treatment,lung&liver detoxification,pile or hermorhoid permanent treatment, chronic STDs,( staphylococcus aureus gornorrhea yeast syphilis ), Arthritis or rheumatism,skin diseases or rash, migraine dm me check my signature
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
adeotiabdulaziz:
y is it so hard for you open another email address? ur man even gave yhu a car, yoy are still complaining. pple that are supporting you here, how many among dem don buy bike for their wife. Jus mention one thing you ve done for d man, nothing. Leave if yhu want to and let's see if d man won't replace you in a week and let's see who will marry a single mother of three who can't do anything for herself except to open legs. Some of yhu think because you were dere wen a man was broke, so yhu deserve everything wen he made it for jus being dere and still collecting you money den... Eti ya werey
people should learn from this. Naija men r fucking ungrateful...you guys deserve Jezebel, and I don't blame ladies that don't want to marry a poor or broke guy because this is how it will end...most naija men don't deserve good women at all..na werey fit una...that is why women give guys bastards to train...and it's urs... it is well

2 Likes

Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by ellaV(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hello house gist day ooo
Re: Married To A Man Who Doesn't Want Me To Grow by Ulunne777(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
ellaV:
Hello house gist day ooo

Gist us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need To Buy A Gift For My Girlfriend's Father! / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement / Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.