Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What The Girl I Liked Told Me (59001 Views)

I Told A Guy I Liked Him... / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by tammyf: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
What is wrong with all my niggarrrrs
You don't tell a woman how you feel about them...soon now she will friendzone you and put you on the zone B (zombie) part of her list and you will be the Zonal commander
A real niggar don't do all those dramatic, emotional and affectionate shit na

Just go ahead and make a move to bang her

Baby girl....ain't no niggar of relationship and affection..I bang shaperly and move on
Real niggarrrrs bang and move on.....
We real niggarrrrs swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe

Real niggar grin
1stNumeroUno:
One thing most guys don't know is this. Girls/ladies put you in a 'zone' within your first two interaction with them (especially when she knows you're single). While man's still playing Mr Cool or "we're-just-friends thing". Lady don place you either in 'friend zone' or 'prospective boyfriend zone'.

So, when you come up after weeks/months/years asking for deeper relationship she's bewildered and you'll think she's just pushing away. No bro, you're never in her relationship plan. And if you wondered - "but she's not seeing anyone". Yes. Females doesn't believes in graduating you from friend zone. So, it's either you remain in that zone or move-in.
Wrong

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Tboymessiah(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Enny2013:

Yinmu...
Everybody forming wetin Dem no b online.
U only bang ashewo. Ashewo no nid relationship nau..

NasoLifeBe!!!

You are right if a girl is not ashewo or runs girl, she must crave for a relationship even though dem dey fvck her anyhow.

I had experience with a girl, I wanted to dey give her money anytime she comes to take Agba-Gba, have done it 3times, but despite she knows I will give her money. She has stopped coming she told me she's not prostitute, dat she want relationship, but me I no fit keep relationship with a girl dat fvck up and down.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by eedhrisademola(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She's being honest simp boy.... grin
Oya oya make we do the GAGA SHUFFLE!
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Enny2013(f): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
why not just go to ShopRite by after 10pm and take a girl home, by that time you will see a girl that will do overnight for 5k if you have sweet mouth and buy her food
I don't think he needs 'sweet mouth' or a penny to get a girl to sleep over since u pple tink Nigerian girls are all useless n cheap.
Nigerian guys forming Porsche.
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by eedhrisademola(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
There is confusion in the land of the living undecided
Apostle would hear of this!!

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by suffering: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2022
You’ve used Nairaland long enough to know what it means.
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Ishilove: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2022
toyini1234:
I told the girl I liked how I felt and she replied thus
You have been friendzoned, with seatbelt buckling you in.

4 Likes

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by adefitim(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You don't tell a woman how you feel about them...soon now she will friendzone you and put you on the zone B (zombie) part of her list and you will be the Zonal commander

Baby girl....ain't no niggar of relationship and affection..I bang shaperly and move on

Another catch phrase Swim

I need to be mentor by real Nigger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by eedhrisademola(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2022
SilentQueen:
Wat part of the sentence don't u understand undecided
She is being honest to you
Keep moving SIMPle boy!
MUMMY GO ON THE MIC!
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2022
Real Niggaz swimming association grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by almarthins(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2022
toyini1234:

She no dey do, get it.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by pansophist(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2022
See this man o, so you went to drop an application to assume the role of a boyfriend, are you mad? You already lost with that single act. Emotional affairs is not something you formally negotiate from the very beginning, it just happens.

She bring food come your house, you buy the drinks to download it with, you play something on Netflix, then later, go shoprite together, until its mutually understood that you both have a thing together. Actions, not words. If she likes you, she will not only play along, but also facilitate for these to happen.

When you submit an application (known as proposal), you've automatically become the surbodinate with that single act. It's like applying for a visa or a job application, even if its not spoken, you and your employer/visa officer mutually understands that you, the applicant, is at their mercy to be accepted.

And giving female nature of being attracted to power and things above her, why put yourself in that unequal position? Once again, are you mad? Women don't want to feel like they didn't got the best deal, and you, as an applicant is not a good deal. Next time, don't put yourself in that place. How you start is the most important part of the journey.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Kingosytex(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2022
IMPARTIAL:
Her words are clear: she wants both of you to remain the friends you are, but certainly not on an intimate level. So please just remain as you are.

However, she may surprise you tomorrow with a yes to your request. So, be a good boy and don't go out of line.

Happened to me some years ago, she told me she didn't feel anything for me so I suppressed the feelings, got rid of the sim I always use to communicate her, deleted her number. My attitude towards her changed, I responded to her greetings superficially, ghosted her for about a week until I made myself completely scarce because a scarce commodity has increased value. I even stopped patronizing a restaurant I always eat in the morning just to make sure we don't see because her mum has a provision store close by.

She managed to get my contact weeks later and asked me what she did to me, she told me that she has accepted my request but I told her that I was no longer interested.

She felt so bad and terrible. Women hate to be rejected.

12 Likes

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Boyooosa(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Ask for her account number, her creed will change to Barcelona's own...if u know u know

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by juniorstar(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2022
toyini1234:
Go for the gal you want to date and be friends with a gal you want to be friends with..if a gal u want to date says she prefers being a friend. Always give am space and just delete her completely from your mind/side..no time to check time.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Ajimusty2: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2022
SilentQueen:
Wat part of the sentence don't u understand undecided
She is being honest to you
Keep moving SIMPle boy!
silent queen
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Enny2013(f): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!

You are right if a girl is not ashewo or runs girl, she must crave for a relationship even though dem dey fvck her anyhow.

I had experienced with a girl, I wanted to dey give her money anytime she comes to take Agba-Gba, have done it 3times, but despite she knows I will give her money. She has stopped coming she told me she's not prostitute, dat she want relationship, but me I no fit keep relationship with a girl dat fvck up and down.
C
Correct guy. Some guys wouldn't mind bcs of d fvck dey get.
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by slimjohn2k5: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2022
Visit her with another babe with better asset and introduce that one as a friend.
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by dogooder: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Rolox1990:
Tt
I advise aal here to please run away from this boy advertising hacking on this forum, he is a scammer. And if you must patronise him, DO NOT pay him until he delivers the job as expected, else he will run away with your money

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by winner37(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2022
Truth is bitter when being told., it's better for her to open up than to be fooling you all day long. My brother cheer up don't give up on showing her love i assured you one day you will eat her at a very low key.
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by FictionalTales(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She's being honest simcp boy.... grin

I like that you called him a simp.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Love55freas(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2022
there are many fishes in the sea
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Goalnaldo(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Yahoo boys have spoilt everything I swear. It's harder to get a serious girl for a relationship these days. My next door neighbor chyked a girl that resently relocated close by. The girl told him He's a small boy cheesy someone that is at least 13 years older than her.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Stevecrown01(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=111772835]Damnnn niggar

Bro you're the best �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Ojukwu007(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2022
toyini1234:
That she has never doesn't mean she can never.

If you really like her, push more but not like RUSSIANS o!

Then if you feel like you have tried your best, give her some break, she would come back looking for you, if the feeling is MUTUAL.

One love!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by adefitim(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2022
Comrade

2 Likes

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by NiceMen: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2022
toyini1234:
It is not the end of the road...

What this means is that you didn't play your card right to arouse her attraction towards you..You have done a few things like being too nice to her, probably giving her unsolicited gift (red flag) unsolicited text (red flag), unsolicited money (red flag)

If you want a woman, do not give unsolicited stuff... It is because you didn't give her an opportunity to at least FIGHT for your presence, that is why she said "I appreciate you"

Telling you "I appreciate you" look like a compliment on the surface but bro, it is a demeaning term if you know how women word their statement. It also showed that you have been giving her things freely...

A woman turning you down is based on one thing and one thing alone: How you present yourself to her"

However, it does not mean you can't get this very girl later on sha... You can but you just have to change your approach. or it might just happen that you will stargt seeing her as less attractive later on. It happens.

5 Likes

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by countryman13: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2022
toyini1234:
Wetin u b dey expect her to say?
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by donforeign: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
There is confusion in the land of the living undecided
lmao

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by omoyele12345(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Wow I tot am the only one facing things in like dis ooo
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by donnam(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Talking from experience...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.