Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What The Girl I Liked Told Me (59000 Views)

I Told A Guy I Liked Him... / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by 02Kebreal(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
BadEnglish:
More like, Nigga, I don't wanna fvck you
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by johndho(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Antimarraige:
why not just go to ShopRite by after 10pm and take a girl home, by that time you will see a girl that will do overnight for 5k if you have sweet mouth and buy her food

Even Allen girls too. 3k you go Bleep wella, even for your house till morning

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Bamzyriches451: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Damn!
Simps keeps dominating this forum
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Truvelisback(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
toyini1234:
I told the girl I liked how I felt and she replied thus
Why did u post it here? Where u looking for pity from people?
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
I can promise you she will come back bro please when she does welcome her with open hands so you can get under her tights but don't overstay on it
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by rippa(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
toyini1234:
I told the girl I liked how I felt and she replied thus
Stop giving her attention bro
She will later come back to beg for ur prick
Talking from experience
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Veeryeasy(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2022
Take your L and move on
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Ojukwu007(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nickymezor:
She's a nice person OP instead of leading you on OP. Cast your net else where you will get another fish wey fit belong to you smiley
How are you doing?
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Nickymezor(f): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ojukwu007:
How are you doing?
I am doing great and you?

2 Likes

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by Ojukwu007(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nickymezor:
I am doing great and you?
Fine dear. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by okoroemeka(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She's being honest simp boy.... grin
and he didn't even understand the message
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by BluntCrazeMan: 3:57am On May 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She's being honest simp boy.... grin
You hate Red-pillars.
You Hate Simp Pillars.
So, who you come like?
Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by WoundedLamb: 4:07am On May 08, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Corner the bae n move on DNT ask her again at all just be looking her n be doing well.

Soon she will be after u I swear, women hates men that gives them too much attention

This is too much Nollywood. You assume she'll remain single while OP goes to progress in life? Things don't always work that way. There's nothing wrong in telling someone you don't feel the same way about them. It doesn't make her a bad person and it definitely doesn't mean she hates him. She politely turned him down. OP just have to accept it and move on.

All these advice I'm seeing on the front page, it's as if guys are more emotional than ladies. If she had decided to play along just to get his money while she sees someone else, OP would still be the one to create a thread about how girls are wicked. If she's not interested, you move. There are ladies dying to be OP's girlfriend and he's also not interested in them and no one is dragging him for it. It takes two to tango.

I don't even know what the OP was aiming for by posting this here. Pity?

3 Likes

Re: See What The Girl I Liked Told Me by ORIAYO70(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2022
WoundedLamb:

This is too much Nollywood. You assume she'll remain single while OP goes to progress in life? Things don't always work that way. There's nothing wrong in telling someone you don't feel the same way about them. It doesn't make her a bad person and it definitely doesn't mean she hates him. She politely turned him down. OP just have to accept it and move on.

All these advice I'm seeing on the front page, it's as if guys are more emotional than ladies. If she had decided to play along just to get his money while she sees someone else, OP would still be the one to create a thread about how girls are wicked. If she's not interested, you move. There are ladies dying to be OP's girlfriend and he's also not interested in them and no one is dragging him for it. It takes two to tango.

I don't even know what the OP was aiming for by posting this here. Pity?

This is Sunday I don't argue, not all folks has time for Nolly nonsense, am in marriage more than 13yrs, I think am experienced enough to give councel or advise to people, as I said woman hate too much attention. ..Am sad today cos my brother wife was bid farewell today from her matrimonial home, after all efforts made to unite the family... Let me stop here not everyone here speak base on nollywood, the so-called Nolly story u see r more real than fiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.