Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Is Poking A Distant Relation Incest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Poking A Distant Relation Incest? (1031 Views)

PLEASE HELP: Our House Help Is Seducing Me Due To My Wife’s Distant Relation. / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / My Wife's Distant Relation Who Is Our House Help Is Tempting Me,what Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Poking A Distant Relation Incest? by james7bond(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2007
A friend of mine has this distance cousin that he feels like poking anytime he sees her. She has the same poking feeling anytime she sees him 2, so he said.

He said d girl says there's nothing wrong with it so far it's a mutual thing, but he's kind of being careful, or should i say, fearful? Is it right to go in with such a girl? Is that incest? The 2 of them are in the higher institution, not the same though,

Hmm, I FEAR FOR DAUGHTERS OF EVE
Re: Is Poking A Distant Relation Incest? by yimiton(f): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2007
And sons of Adam.

(1) (Reply)

Messed Network / What Should I Do / Which Affair Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.