Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? (2513 Views)

What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Please What Type Of Zone Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Jayzx: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:
that's the worst thing
Lol. I do reply her bro. Only reply. I clear chat after I reply her and move on. No time. The issue is I don't see any reason blocking her rather I would just give myself a long distance form her. Let her keep commenting on my status very soon she will be tired
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by eedhrisademola(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:
There's this girl my course mate that has been my friend for sometime, recently I told her my feelings for her and asked her out.

Well she told me she liked me too, but we can't date, in her words: " I like you a lot, you are not just a friend, you are more than a friend to me, but we can't date". Which kind zone be this one?

Her reason is that she doesn't feel prepared for any relationship now, there's a lot of things she has to work on herself before getting in a relationship. This is someone that broke up with her boyfriend last year, according to her she just felt so stressed from academic work that she just picked up her phone to tell the boyfriend it's over.

I want to know if I should just move on and forget about her, or I should just continue in the "more than friends" thingy?
MORE THAN A FRIEND BY PSQUARE
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by eedhrisademola(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jayzx:

Lol. I do reply her bro. Only reply. I clear chat after I reply her and move on. No time. The issue is I don't see any reason blocking her rather I would just give myself a long distance form her. Let her keep commenting on my status very soon she will be tired
OYA MAKE WE GROOVE..
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Blunttruth: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:
There's this girl my course mate that has been my friend for sometime, recently I told her my feelings for her and asked her out.

Well she told me she liked me too, but we can't date, in her words: " I like you a lot, you are not just a friend, you are more than a friend to me, but we can't date". Which kind zone be this one?

Her reason is that she doesn't feel prepared for any relationship now, there's a lot of things she has to work on herself before getting in a relationship. This is someone that broke up with her boyfriend last year, according to her she just felt so stressed from academic work that she just picked up her phone to tell the boyfriend it's over.

I want to know if I should just move on and forget about her, or I should just continue in the "more than friends" thingy?

Totally take your mind off it. She has brother zoned you. Ig not that you said she broke up with her boyfriend I would have said she was just playing hard to get. If you really like her , wait some time, say 6 months and ask her out again. If she says no, again then you can start making your peace with it and moving on.
Knowing how girls are once you move on she will start finding you irresistible ,then you will be back here asking us what you should do about your new bae and your former crush.
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Truvela: 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:

Na LAMBA nai she give u so. She wan date u but wan do small Shakara for u.
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Dreadlock69(m): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jayzx:

Honestly. I am in the same issue. I have moved on but she keeps commenting on my whatsapp status

Ignore go party bash the matter go
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:

tell the babe to sort her life out and to let you know when she will be ready and willing to date again, until then MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!!
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by sonofelizabeth(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

still give her the attention you used to give but pretend as if you're dating someone else and see how jealous she will be.

Biko, how can I make this work for me? I'm desperate to make you jealous...
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Altruist1414: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jayzx:

same thing I do, I clear chat.
She always chats up first, but I don't reply her sometimes
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Jayzx: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:
Then leave the rest. You will get connected automatically if you are meant for each other bro but don't give her any attention and don't pay any bill for her
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Pweetiedude(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na military zone she keep you. Therefore, keep off.

1 Like

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Jayzx: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:
Watch your step. When she discover you ain't flowing with her through chat again. She will resort to posting things on her status. That is another stunt don't fall for it. Or you will go back to square one. Two things are involved, it is either she find means to agree or she move on too. This is what is currently happening to me

1 Like

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Exjoker(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
If it is a friend with benefits then I won't mind but if you're not getting any thingy then no need to waste your time bro...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love For Her Is Fading Away. / "I Don't Feel Safe Anymore" - Lady Who Received Love Messages From Gateman / Somebody Help Me I Am Presently In A Big Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.