Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In (1009 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by soundOsonic: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2023
So of recent I just discovered that the more you knack girls, the more other girls surrender themselves to you.
So I got interested in one babe laidis, I was texting her but she kept giving me cold shoulder (I will explain things about this one in another post).
So one day I decided to block her, I told her that she isn't responding properly and it's time to block her, she apologized and started giving me attention, and even started calling me for 20 minutes everyday.
So I asked for a date, and charmed her with my childish personality 😁 and at the end of the date, I asked her if she will date me, she turned me down.
So like a month later, I went on a second date, I found myself pressing her, and then we got a room and had sex.
So I asked her again if she will be my girlfriend, she said No again.
She loves my company, and shows me her WhatsApp messages of her ex, which she had blocked like 5 times, he keeps coming with new numbers. She tells me about other guys that are interested in her. She wants me to be her friend and she don't resist when I ask for sex.
She hasn't asked me anything before.
So secondly I saw my ex recently, I ended up pressing her everywhere, that one doesn't resist at all if she is being touched. We broke up then due to distance, She is even telling me to arrange place to have sex.
She isn't interested in dating me though.
I noticed that thing most ladies only want from me is to be their friend.
I am talking with one now, she calls everyday, this one doesn't want to date but she is scared to be in thesame room with me, she has a boyfriend.
All these ladies had ignored me at one time, it was the moment I stopped acting like a man that is about to win them and started acting as a friend (how I act funny, stupidly with my male friends) they became so loose and don't resist at all. I feel used sometimes, oh and I am not that good in sex, if you are thinking I am skilled.
Is the redpill wrong?
Is it that when you show no interest in banging babes and just act like your usual self, they give you permission to to do whatever you want?
I have never been rude to them, I only just listen to them, make them laugh, never ignored them or judge them, I slip naughty things into the conversation, not all the time.

I can ask them for money and I am sure they will borrow to give me, but I can't as I am financially okay.
Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by Shalommy(f): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2023
Chaii cheesy cheesy Op, to knack dey tire youundecided. You never see something.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by soundOsonic: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy Op, to knack dey tire youundecided. You never see something.

I dey feel I am not dateable.
Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by Shalommy(f): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2023
soundOsonic:

Guy, enjoy the knacking and move on. Relationship saga no be here oo undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by Zonefree(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2023
soundOsonic:

Wetin you wan use date with a Nigerian girl achieve?

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why buy the cow when you already getting the milk for free? you don already dey fvck her kpekus ogbeni why you won cun still date sad

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by Pells: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Prettygirl200 dm your account number
I have been thinking about you embarassed embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by Bgcentz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
See this lucky fella...
Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by marlow1962(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡πŸ₯‡
Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by Vyzz: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yeah, I think something like that...

Na so I take get plenty besties
Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by MasterShifu010(m): 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
OP you just explained my current predicament , girls Dey fear me like Wetin , if I ask a girl out the girl would reject me straight away , but if I invite her over , 2sec she don land , we will nack till we tire , the one that shocked me most was a girl I met during COVID , she just Dey do shakara , I landed her last year and I nack her Wetin no good , In my mind I was like now she’ll calm down for me , omo for where ?... she no still gree be my babe , but she still dey give me Bleep , Wetin Dey happen to me I asked one of my close female friend and she told me I look like a player , another girl told me I look like a heartbreaker , wtf
Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by zed7: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2023
If people don't love you but don't mind having only sex with you, then you should be worried.

At a young age, boys think sex is all that. After a while, you'll develop low self esteem when you realise you're just being used.

What differentiates you from the olosho whom every guy wants to bang but no one wants to date or marry? Better search yourself properly and try to find a way to build a great and attractive personality. Sex is nothing!.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2023
soundOsonic:
So of recent I just discovered that the more you knack girls, the more other girls surrender themselves to you.
So I got interested in one babe laidis, I was texting her but she kept giving me cold shoulder (I will explain things about this one in another post).
So one day I decided to block her, I told her that she isn't responding properly and it's time to block her, she apologized and started giving me attention, and even started calling me for 20 minutes everyday.
So I asked for a date, and charmed her with my childish personality 😁 and at the end of the date, I asked her if she will date me, she turned me down.
So like a month later, I went on a second date, I found myself pressing her, and then we got a room and had sex.
So I asked her again if she will be my girlfriend, she said No again.
She loves my company, and shows me her WhatsApp messages of her ex, which she had blocked like 5 times, he keeps coming with new numbers. She tells me about other guys that are interested in her. She wants me to be her friend and she don't resist when I ask for sex.
She hasn't asked me anything before.
So secondly I saw my ex recently, I ended up pressing her everywhere, that one doesn't resist at all if she is being touched. We broke up then due to distance, She is even telling me to arrange place to have sex.
She isn't interested in dating me though.
I noticed that thing most ladies only want from me is to be their friend.
I am talking with one now, she calls everyday, this one doesn't want to date but she is scared to be in thesame room with me, she has a boyfriend.
All these ladies had ignored me at one time, it was the moment I stopped acting like a man that is about to win them and started acting as a friend (how I act funny, stupidly with my male friends) they became so loose and don't resist at all. I feel used sometimes, oh and I am not that good in sex, if you are thinking I am skilled.
Is the redpill wrong?
Is it that when you show no interest in banging babes and just act like your usual self, they give you permission to to do whatever you want?
I have never been rude to them, I only just listen to them, make them laugh, never ignored them or judge them, I slip naughty things into the conversation, not all the time.

I can ask them for money and I am sure they will borrow to give me, but I can't as I am financially okay.

Tins dat never happened, I stopped reading at de first paragrah, I don't have strength to read lies day is not even sweet grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In by soundOsonic: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Tins dat never happened, I stopped reading at de first paragrah, I don't have strength to read lies day is not even sweet grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Believe or no believe na your toro

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. / Can Anybody Please Help Me Out / GUNSHOTS – {orgasms & Guns}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.