Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? (2479 Views)

What Kind Of Zone Ladies Are Putting Me In / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Please What Type Of Zone Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Altruist1414: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2022
There's this girl my course mate that has been my friend for sometime, recently I told her my feelings for her and asked her out.

Well she told me she liked me too, but we can't date, in her words: " I like you a lot, you are not just a friend, you are more than a friend to me, but we can't date". Which kind zone be this one?

Her reason is that she doesn't feel prepared for any relationship now, there's a lot of things she has to work on herself before getting in a relationship. This is someone that broke up with her boyfriend last year, according to her she just felt so stressed from academic work that she just picked up her phone to tell the boyfriend it's over.

I want to know if I should just move on and forget about her, or I should just continue in the "more than friends" thingy?
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2022
shocked

Lol

still give her the attention you used to give but pretend as if you're dating someone else and see how jealous she will be.

9 Likes

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Jennyclay(f): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2022
Amazon!!!!

The girl is even more wiser than you, can't you see she's more concerned in building her career, why don't you focus on building your own career too.

Find something meaningful to do with your life and let destiny decides if both of you are meant to be. Don't waste your golden time.

Always Recite this every morning okay!!

Take your time and work very hard,
For the day is going by.
Opportunity once lost
Shall never be regained,
So do not waste your golden time
For the day is going by.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:

This is someone that broke up with her boyfriend last year, according to her she just felt so stressed from academic work that she just picked up her phone to tell the boyfriend it's over.

The answer is here. If you force yourself, she'll do same to you someday. If parts of what she wants to achieve align with you, see how you guys can lift each other. And nothing more.
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2022
It really baffles me how young lads carry women affair on their head instead of getting productive and doing something meaningful with the little time they have. If she isn't interested, go get another woman and forget her as there are around millions on them on earth. Guys too have dignity undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Shedrack777: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2022
you're in the FWB zone.and i think that zone is better than dating
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Bwilliam(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2022
"You're more than a friend"- You're a benefactor, Reliable creditor of Account, her gallant white Knight.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Altruist1414: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2022
Bwilliam:
"You're more than a friend"- You're a benefactor, Reliable creditor of Account, her gallant white Knight.
well she never billed me before though.
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Altruist1414: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Amazon!!

The girl is even more wiser than you, can't you see she's more concerned in building her career, why don't you focus on building your own career too.
well the friendship started when she started following me for night class, and coming to me for tutorials.
Well friendship with one person doesn't distract you from other things in life.
Besides she's not even the career freak person...
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Altruist1414: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

still give her the attention you used to give but pretend as if you're dating someone else and see how jealous she will be.
she knows alot about me, if I'm dating she'll know, if I'm not dating she'll know.
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by elmagnifico411(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2022
I think you're the 'Zonal coordinator' grin grin
Altruist1414:
There's this girl my course mate that has been my friend for sometime, recently I told her my feelings for her and asked her out.

Well she told me she liked me too, but we can't date, in her words: " I like you a lot, you are not just a friend, you are more than a friend to me, but we can't date". Which kind zone be this one?

Her reason is that she doesn't feel prepared for any relationship now, there's a lot of things she has to work on herself before getting in a relationship. This is someone that broke up with her boyfriend last year, according to her she just felt so stressed from academic work that she just picked up her phone to tell the boyfriend it's over.

I want to know if I should just move on and forget about her, or I should just continue in the "more than friends" thingy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by MadamVanessa(f): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:
she knows alot about me, if I'm dating she'll know, if I'm not dating she'll know.

shocked

Which kind human being is this?

Obviously you tell her almost everything about yourself.

So you can't Start being strict and act as if you're dating?

5 Likes

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Daniel7543: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Which kind human being is this?
Obviously you tell her almost everything about yourself.
So you can't Start being strict and act as if you're dating?

elmagnifico411:

The guy na Zonal Simp Coordinator, province 18. grin

9 Likes

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by IamPlato(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2022
Family Friend Zone
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Elmojiid(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Na kaduna South zone she put plssss run as fast as you can
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by talk2hb1(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:
well the friendship started when she started following me for night class, and coming to me for tutorials.
Well friendship with one person doesn't distract you from other things in life.
Besides she's not even the career freak person...
You are in the DrainZone, you are nothing more than someone to help her get a good grade in school. Since that was your initial agreement, stick to the contract and go find another bitch somewhere angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by EmzyT: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:

More like; I DON'T WANNA FVCK YOU grin

Altruist1414:

Oga, “Moving on’’ Sounds slow na, FLY ON bro! You don't keep girls who you have feelings for as “Friends”, It's either you guys are dating/fvcking or nothing!!! Being friends with a girl you're attracted to/have feelings for, is Emotional Torture!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2022
elmagnifico411:

Lmao grin
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by EmzyT: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:

No wonder she REFUSED to date you grin Girls love Mysterious guys grin SHE DON SEE YOU FINISH grin grin Nothing adventurous about you anymore cheesy

Don't let People know your next move, once you become too predictable, everyone lose Interest! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by gasparpisciotta: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2022
Na Greenwich Meridian Time Zone

1 Like

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by brosom(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Lol

Bad ass girl grin
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Uzomacharles: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2022
EmzyT:

No wonder she REFUSED to date you grin Girls love Mysterious guys grin SHE DON SEE YOU FINISH grin grin Nothing adventurous about you anymore cheesy

Don't let People know your next move, once you become too predictable, everyone lose Interest! cheesy

But these guys will never learn...
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by AjiBussu(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:

Just dey collect woto woto. No time to check time. FWB better pass dating.
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Daniel7543:

The guy na Zonal Simp Coordinator, province 18. grin
No. It's province 19 rather.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2022
May be "Zone B"

1 Like

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Nah confuse zone she put you I really hate that zone menh
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by techWriter3: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2022
guy na Simp ... Huh, check my_profi.le if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by okrikaboi: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2022
People wey dey relationship dey find way out. That girl just saved your future, girl is focused on raising herself do the same. I swear if my girl break up with me yes e go pain me small but I go thank God. I go turn her to fwb we go make fun of her new bf too. If she marry hey God I go dey chop holy matripussy.

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Altruist1414:

Is like you're talking about me ? Jeeeez
I suggest you forget her , she's not going to change her mind , if you force it it'll be a one sided relationship even if she likes you , I know it looks like she's playing hard to get but she's not and the sooner you forget her the better , the more than friends thingy is not going to be anymore than that , the babe is just not really in the mood and it's like that for some people , you'll get tired and then get bored of the relationship thing , the only way you can grab her attention is in contributing to her life in this aspect that she has confided in you about or try to make it better but that still won't guarantee that she'll change her mind .
But you're a coursemate you're probably just as busy and as stressed as she is , I won't advise you to start offering to carry extra load for someone at this stage , so my best advice is let it go and forget about it

1 Like

Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Jayzx: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Nah confuse zone she put you I really hate that zone menh
Honestly. I am in the same issue. I have moved on but she keeps commenting on my whatsapp status
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Altruist1414: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Is like you're talking about me ? Jeeeez
I suggest you forget her , she's not going to change her mind , if you force it it'll be a one sided relationship even if she likes you , I know it looks like she's playing hard to get but she's not and the sooner you forget her the better , the more than friends thingy is not going to be anymore than that , the babe is just not really in the mood and it's like that for some people , you'll get tired and then get bored of the relationship thing , the only way you can grab her attention is in contributing to her life in this aspect that she has confided in you about or try to make it better but that still won't guarantee that she'll change her mind .
But you're a coursemate you're probably just as busy and as stressed as she is , I won't advise you to start offering to carry extra load for someone at this stage , so my best advice is let it go and forget about it
thank you for this
Re: Help! Which Kind Of Zone Did She Put Me In? by Altruist1414: 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jayzx:

Honestly. I am in the same issue. I have moved on but she keeps commenting on my whatsapp status
that's the worst thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!! Have Only Got Eyes For Older Women (relationship) / My Gf Is Into Huk Up / Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.