Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (31397 Views)

Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / Adedayo Adeyeye: Atiku Placing Personal Ambition Above National Interest / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Arysexy(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
babaolofin:

All of you are kindergarten. I don't blame you.

If the Yorubas unite against you, you cannot survive it. The way the IBOs traditional rulers paid homage to Abacha every week during Abiola travails in prison if that is the way the Yorubas unite on a purpose, I am not sure Nigeria can survive it.

This is not the way to go about it. I remembered the great blackmailing, insults and harassments given to Obj in late 98 / early 1999 by the IBOs just because of Ekwueme. The Nigeria political space became saturated with IBOs attacks against Obj just because they know Ekwueme can never win him.Obj was attacked because he was contesting against Ekwueme.

Now, to the blind, there is no comparism between Amaechi and Tinubu. Amaechi is an individual, while Tinubu is an institution.

The hope of the IBOs is for Buhari to pick Amaechi as a consensus candidate. That is not possible. Ohaneze went to Kaduna to campaign for Amaechi saying Amaechi is more Igbo than Joe Igbokwe.

I just laugh and pitied Ayo Adebanjo. There was never a time Yorubas insisted the Presidency must be zoned to them. If Yorubas had found themselves in such a situation, Ayo Adebanjo should have known the IBOs would not have been sympathetic to their cause.

I have been in permanent opposition to the highly inflated Lagos Ibadan railway project. I have visited the Ebute Metta and the Moniya terminus 14 times to monitor traffic compared to the money invested. It has been a very low turnout. It is a wasted investment for now.

This is not the way to go about the IBO Presidency.
[/s]

Trash and incoherent
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Jackson105: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2022
emmykk:

So former president have inbuilt councilors.

Oga you can be president once the north support you.Beside even if he has no councilors do you think a PDP member in Delta,Rivers,Edo,Bayelsa,Akwa Ibom, cross river will vote Atiku when their south south person is in APC

How come Buhari was not winning with all the northern support before he merged with SW?

Why can't they? Is APC the same as PDP, don't worry, you will see what Wike will do to Amaechi in his region, I am very sure Amaechi is not getting the ticket anyway
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by emmykk(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Jackson105:

How come Buhari was not winning with all the northern support before he merged with SW?

Why can't they? Is APC the same as PDP, don't worry, you will see what Wike will do to Amaechi in his region, I am very sure Amaechi is not getting the ticket anyway

The reason buhari was not winning is simple his party CPC or ANPP don't have enough state governors then across Nigeria that was why.
And the reason he won was because obj 8years +GEJ 6years was already making the north restless .If Jonathan had won that will be about 8+10 years power in south Vs 2 years of Buhari. We should not be forgetting this
Had Jonathan listen to Obj to allow sule lamido to be PDP candidate for the election that GEJ lost , Buhari would not have be able to defeat PDP.

On Wike and Ameachi don't worry yourself WIKE and Ameachi will reconcile when Ameachi get the Tickets
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Jackson105: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2022
emmykk:

The reason buhari was not winning is simple his party CPC or ANPP don't have enough state governors then across Nigeria that was why.
And the reason he won was because obj 8years +GEJ 6years was already making the north restless .
Had Jonathan listen to Obj to allow sule lamido to be PDP candidate for the election that GEJ lost , Buhari would not have be able to defeat PDP.

On Wike and Ameachi don't worry yourself WIKE and Ameachi will reconcile when Ameachi get the Tickets

You know nothing. Let's wait and see, we will be here to mock you grin grin
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by emmykk(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Jackson105:

You know nothing. Let's wait and see, we will be here to mock you grin grin

Let watch I strongly believe If a Southern will flag PDP ticket it will be Peter Obi and Ameachi is already anointed for APC tickets.

Peter Obi VS Amaechi are good candidate any of them will perform well
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by oshorstan(f): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2022
ityP:

What failed about the railway?

Ask your papa. �
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by adetayoonas(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Tinubu or Osinbajo is the best choice for President.
Amaechi has made Nigeria a huge trillion debtor nation to China. Ameachi has sold out the future of Nigerians to China with the railway project that has made nigeria in huge debt to China
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2022
arsenal33:
foolish comment. In that case, dont support any politician because none of them used their personal money to achieve anything in office

Brainless idiot a commissioner/minister can not take glory for the job done by a government. The credit goes to the governor or president. If Amaechi is taking glory for the rails he borrowed our future to do, can fashola take credit for the 2nd Niger bridge too? Are the ministries government under a government? Brainless fool.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2022
emmykk:

I don't know why you guys are too dumb...it is not his personal money but his managerial skill that he show off in the project he worked on.

Hope you guys used to say Tinubu made Lagos what it is today...was it his personal money he used to build former Nigeria capital that you guys normally attribute to him

Fool Tinubu was a governor and head of the government. He was not a commissioner. Amaechi is a minister under a president who's supposed to take the hits and credits. Have you heard any of Tinubu's commissioners taking glory for what was done under Tinubu as governor? Fool!

It'll make sense to talk about Amaechi's achievements as governor of Rivers State.

So fashola should take credit for the second Niger bridge right? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It pain am grin grin

Amaechi bleeped your brain doggy just as Buhari is fucking your god Tinubu anally

It must pain cheesy cheesy

I would've been amazed if you made any sense.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Obamaofusa: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

God doesn't support a thief
Who is not a thief among them,sir?
In the midst of thieves,let the development and growth aura carrier like Tinubu win except I see one better than him.He has a midas touch.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Hey Dumbo. I thought Amaechi was not contesting.
Who is shedding salty tears now grin grin

Everybody is free to contest. He only fooled himself by lying and we take him for who he is. A criminal liar. Such character can't come close to our common patrimony.
Cry me a river mumu
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Bobbiee: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2022
Notice that in all his 50+ achievements, none were carried out in the South East. The South East was totally exculded from his industrial projects.
Think about this deeply.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by OFFICIAL336: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

If you were sure of your criminal of a candidate you would've mentioned his name. Hope you won't die of cardiac arrest when Tinubu picks Apc ticket and wins the presidential election?
Win the presidential election?

cheesy
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by emmykk(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Fool Tinubu was a governor and head of the government. He was not a commissioner. Amaechi is a minister under a president who's supposed to take the hits and credits. Have you heard any of Tinubu's commissioners taking glory for what was done under Tinubu as governor? Fool!

It'll make sense to talk about Amaechi's achievements as governor of Rivers State.

So fashola should take credit for the second Niger bridge right? Mumu

Alaye you are an idiot...There are many ministers in buhari govt but fashiola and Ameachi stands out and they can take glory for their ministry.
ASUU is on Strike now if labour Minister declear for President now will you not blame him for not been able to solve ASUU problem but want to be president.

I know you Yorubas are pain by Ameachi in the presidential race and he is the anointed one .
deal with it
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
emmykk:

Alaye you are an idiot...There are many ministers in buhari govt but fashiola and Ameachi stands out and they can take glory for their ministry.
ASUU is on Strike now if labour Minister declear for President now will you not blame him for not been able to solve ASUU problem but want to be president.

I know you Yorubas are pain by Ameachi in the presidential race and he is the anointed one .
deal with it

Fool you think the minister of labour is the reason for the ASUU strike? Mumu...... Go and do your research on that. I won't educate a fool like you.

As for Amaechi he's not worth talking about except for fun because a man who can't boast of a single councillor in his state is not worth my data.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Certified dunce give credit to buhari where he did well and flog him where he failed. Unfortunately, he has far more failures than successes. You reason like someone with brain tumor.
Truth is always bitter undecided
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

You're indeed a big fool. How do you give credit to a president under whose leadership terrorists are ravaging our Nation? You're truly brain dead. I'm sure you would have given him credit if your parents were in the Abuja-kaduna train. Fool!
Fools randomly throw the word fool.
Give Buhari credit for all the evils of his administration. Or you want to give it to your papa,who failed to raise you well?
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

You most likely inherited foolishness from your parents otherwise you would have noticed I'm not a Buhari fan. Hopeless son of a disputed parentage.
Buhari fan or not,you need to check your mental health.
Or better still you commit suicide, it will be a good day for the whole world,because you are better still not existing.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by jobgetter(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
#Amaechi2023

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Baawahala:

Buhari fan or not,you need to check your mental health.
Or better still you commit suicide, it will be a good day for the whole world,because you are better still not existing.

Walking corpse
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Baawahala:

Fools randomly throw the word fool.
Give Buhari credit for all the evils of his administration. Or you want to give it to your papa,who failed to raise you well?

Brain dead lunatic! Hahahaha....he doesn't even know what it means to give credit. Hahahahahahahaha...... bloody illiterate.
Go and enroll in an adult class. Mugu
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Baawahala:

Truth is always bitter undecided

Born fool
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Brain dead lunatic! Hahahaha....he doesn't even know what it means to give credit. Hahahahahahahaha...... bloody illiterate.
Go and enroll in an adult class. Mugu
Do you know what sarcasm means?
I know it is because of your small level of education that's why the "credit" I used has been hunting you.
First class is not beans.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Walking corpse
You keep insulting,that's where your level in life can get.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Baawahala:

Do you know what sarcasm means?
I know it is because of your small level of education that's why the "credit" I used has been hunting you.
First class is not beans.

Sarcasm kee u dia. Just shut your collapsed mouth asap.
First class dunce.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Sarcasm kee u dia. Just shut your collapsed mouth asap.
First class dunce.
You are simply a street child with a phone.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Baawahala:

You are simply a street child with a phone.

You're a certified illiterate with free data.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Baawahala:

You keep insulting,that's where your level in life can get.

Mugu go sleep
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
emmykk:

deal with it

Meanwhile, Amaechi led the revolt that led to the exit and disgraceful end of GEJ. He spent billions of Rivers money to sponsor Buhari and also became the Campaign Manager.
You people should stop accusing Tinubu of bringing in Buhari.
Amaechi has now become your Lord and savior. Unstable and confused people.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Trash and incoherent

It is trash and incoherent because you are a political kindergarten. 90% of the Yoruba editors on both print & electronic media have been writing nonsense against Tinubu. Internally, we have the useless Afenifere also on the opposite side.

Some of us had canvassed Peter Obi and Amaechi on both sides but Atiku and Tinubu must be met by Elders in Nigeria. They must plead with them. This has been my position since last year.

You are a fool for calling my submission trash and incoherent because I reminded you of how IBO traditional rulers and elders came to Abuja to pay homage to Abacha weekly while Abiola was in prison. I also reminded you of how Nigeria's political space was highly saturated by blackmailing and insults against Obj by the IBOs because of Ekwueme late 1998 / early 1999.

Tinubu is an institution, while Amaechi is just an ordinary individual. In 2014 and early 2015 up till Chatham House in UK, Tinubu led the political machinery of APC to victory.

Human being changed when money and power comes. Yorubas think differently , that is why internal opposition exist in Yoruba land.

If you think Presidential primary is by consensus or by ONEcensus, then you are the greatest fool of the century.

Anything can happen.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Truthisunique2: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Simplythebest:
56 achievement and nothing for South East is that not wickedness and pure hatred.
port Harcourt rail to maiduguri is ongoing to cover major states in the east

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / Buhari Arrives In Katsina For Elections / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.