Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (31396 Views)

Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / Adedayo Adeyeye: Atiku Placing Personal Ambition Above National Interest / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PressMyButton: 8:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
zombie it was amaechi you fools where all calling for providing railtracks

Funny how none of you called fashola too for providing roads which is the most attacked by terrorists

Born lunatic it was Buhari everyone was attacking. People only started attacking Amaechi when the issue of security contract came up. He's a thief period. 3billion contract for husband and wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by techWriter3: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Unlike your narcotics baroness whose aspiration is to uphold a 'longevity desire'

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by nkemoma(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Afonjanistern in pains....

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by rippa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bluntguy:
Lol. It's my personal ambition.
Its tinubu lifelong ambition
Lolźzz

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Mooh247: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's an ambition for infrastructure for Nigeria

Why didn't any Minister, Governor or APC chairman attend the declaration

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by FuckOsuPigs: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
BlueZeeder:

Unlike your drug baron whose aspiration is to fulfill a 'lifetime ambition'

What's wrong in having a a life-lomg ambition to be president? Amaechi can deceive FM (Federal Mugu) like you...not us.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by DontBullshitMe: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amaechi's Presidency has more to offer than a Tinubu presidency though.

16 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Urbanchampion: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fool that doesn't have a base, he should win or help others to win in his Home State first, then we'll take him seriously.
Reactionary politician.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by rippa(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Ur oga na liar mohammed senior brother.
Lolźzz
And tinubu na what Again
Lolzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PrinceOfLagos: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jackson105:
If this guy enter anywhere, na him parlour.

You don't even have a councilor in your state and you want to lead the country.

Joker
You're talking nonsense , Amaechi performed excellently well as governor and as minister so yes, he is more than qualified to lead Nigeria .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PrinceOfLagos: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Fool that doesn't have a base, he should win or help others to win in his Home State first, then we'll take him seriously.
Reactionary politician.
Tinubu is stupid and self centered . .. his ambition is personal and not for the betterment of Nigeria

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by rippa(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Stop spamming here with buhari's achievements.
So the second Niger bridge is the personal achievement of babatunde Raji fashola right?
Use ur head
Pains everywhere
First, it was Obi, now Amechi
Nor be who start fight dey fight
Las las sense go fall on u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by donnam(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Buhari told Amaechi to declare.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by kingthreat(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
I prefer Amaechi to Tinubu 100 times

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Urbanchampion: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense , Amaechi performed excellently well as governor and as minister so yes, he is more than qualified to lead Nigeria .
A
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is stupid and self centered . .. his ambition is personal and not for the betterment of Nigeria

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president
siwaju is contesting against all Igbos, both the ones in APC, PDP, IPOB and those of you on twitter and nairaland. You will all receive massive beating.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by rippa(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

I dey mock u. Lol....
If Tinubu wants to do this kind of show off, you'll see governors serving and past, senators,rep members serving and past. National assembly leadership, senior party members from NWC,house of assembly members, house of assembly speakers, chairmen, councillors, traditional leaders, religious leaders, business mogul, captains of industries too numerous to mention. Tinubu no be ur lizard of ubima mate oo. He's a leader of leaders. He has paid his dues.

Meanwhile ur oga deceived a few dignitaries by sending IV for thanksgiving and reconciliation to them only for him to turn it to declaration. Hahahahahahahaha... he's deceiving himself and the primary will expose that.
Nawa oo
All the ones tinubu has being doin, it's not showoff 1billion to lasu, 50million to kaduna.
Las las sense go fall on u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by chloride6: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
This guy don finish Tinubu

grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PrinceOfLagos: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Asiwaju is contesting against all Igbos, both the ones in APC, PDP, IPOB and those of you on twitter and nairaland. You will all receive massive beating.
Tinubu that even his closest political friends ha deserted

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PHIPEX(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Atiku, Tinubu, Buhari wanted presidency for their personal ambition that's why we are in this mess. All they need is the title and the power not the service to the masses.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by blackboy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
You are tackling Tinubu bahh. Kwontinue. Tinubu is 100x better than you Mr Amaechi.
What track record you got as governor? Using private jet for all sorts and causing trouble in Rivers State.

As Minister, questionable and not transparent contracts. The trains you boast about are a rip off.

Of all the candidates I know you want El Rufia and the cabal backing. But of all the candidates expressing interest you are among if not the worst

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by rippa(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
but when bandit strike we should not give credit to the head of government abi

Osinbajo that is handling economic should we give him credit too?

Cow grin
Lolz
Dey said we don't understand how things work.
Buhari will handle security
Osinbajo will handle economy
Naso bag of rice enter 40k....Lolźzz. sardine is now 800.....

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PrinceOfLagos: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
kingthreat:
I prefer Amaechi to Tinubu 100 times
Anybody wey vote Tinubu vote thief na

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by onuman: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Selfish as usual, the Buhari you helped to become president is now building huge pipes to route the gas deposits in the Niger Delta to Arabian countries and Europe, three huge gas transformation plants in the north of Nigeria3.,

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by oshorstan(f): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
After your failed railway, you still have guts to contest for president. Shameless man with Akpan

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Urbanchampion: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu that even his closest political friends ha deserted

This is beyond you. You can never know more than what you read in the news. Meanwhile, who is your candidate, support whoever you want to, and campaign for him with your chest. Stop worrying about Asiwaju

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by bonnyhope: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
why the sudden attack on amaechi from all of you tilumbu urchins

The Lagos Ibadan rail he gave you is also his personal property abi

He gave or he used tax payers money to do it

I don't know how you people reason sef

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Mandate2023: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
If it's not personal ambition then what is it......I have said it that d only thing Amaechi can use to campaign is to keep attacking tinubu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Majesty33(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
To be candid, I love Amaechi cos he has done well in terms of construction of railway line. Surprisingly, he is one of the governor's that paid me bursary while I was still in school ooo but contesting under APC and to be controlled by Bubu is just the headache people might have voting him down south.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet / $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.