Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (31353 Views)

Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / Adedayo Adeyeye: Atiku Placing Personal Ambition Above National Interest / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by 1864fourr: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Oshiomhole internally displaced Politician.... Mscheew!!!

Anyways May 29 no far
[/s]
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Mars16(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amaechi finally and surely you will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Arysexy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Baba akande, oyegun and oshiomole have all been consensus....tinubu cannot pick a consensus for d north after picking for d south west and some for south in general

I hope u r not expecting a consensus during presidential...I consensus cannot win a major election grin

Why was Tinubu and his loyalist trying to install Niger Governor while Buni was away?

I repeat, Tinubu will collapse his structure and surrender to Amaechi on the eve of primary or he sleep in EFCC office that night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

When the train was struck it was Buhari everyone was insulting,so the credit should also go to him as the head of the government.
He can't take the insult while a political appointee takes the credit. Certified dunce
As they were insulting, you and your fellow nonentities were busy always defending...
So it is not everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Jackson105: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Amaechi is Igbo don't forget that

His younger brother name is Uchenna

Amaechi is Buhari most loved and powerful minister and obviously Buhari annointed candidate for 2023

He's 5% and your next president

Says an irrelevant 5%, from the same Buhari that name you guys 5%, you really need your brain examine if you think Buhari will handover to ibo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Mandate2023: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arysexy:

Why was Tinubu and his loyalist trying to install Niger Governor while Buni was away?

I repeat, Tinubu will collapse his structure and surrender to Amaechi on the eve of primary or he sleep in EFCC office that night

U keep mentioning EFCC as u have nothing reasonable to say.....so elrufai that came out and said buni is out is tinubu loyalist grin
U children just read all sort of jagons or imagination then u start typing nonsense.........am happy u know Amaechi can't win d primary

There's nothing like consensus and EFCC have nothing against asiwaju and if EFCC r to go after anyone it must be Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Baawahala:

As they were insulting, you and your fellow nonentities were busy always defending...
So it is not everybody.

You most likely inherited foolishness from your parents otherwise you would have noticed I'm not a Buhari fan. Hopeless son of a disputed parentage.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Baawahala:

But that same credit you won't give it to Buhari on terrorism around the country.
You will start mentioning Governors etc...

You're indeed a big fool. How do you give credit to a president under whose leadership terrorists are ravaging our Nation? You're truly brain dead. I'm sure you would have given him credit if your parents were in the Abuja-kaduna train. Fool!
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Jackson105: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
ityP:

Voicing it out is the problem. It creates the image of you being selfish. You just want to satisfy your selfish longing, thats all. Politicians use sweet mouth of "I am eager to serve you". "I want to create change". "I love people and I want the best for Nigerians". You don't come out and say "It's my lifelong ambition to be president". How e sound for una ears sef? Make una dey tell Tinubu true abeg

Tinubu doesn't need to cajole anyone, irrelevant 5% will have their say and convulse on social media as usual, and majority will have their way.

BAT 2023
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by tope777(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ameachi should just go and keep his money for his retirement.
You can't betrayed Peter Odili your Political God Father and Jonathan your brother later coming back to become Nigeria President.

Stop wasting your money, it won't fly.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Baawahala:

But you and your tribesmen will use it when it favours you.
Yoruba and bigotry nah 5 and 6.

Certified dunce give credit to buhari where he did well and flog him where he failed. Unfortunately, he has far more failures than successes. You reason like someone with brain tumor.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
OFFICIAL336:

Pained soul for refusing to worship a thief grin

Support your thief make I support my candidate, let's see who cries at the end

If you were sure of your criminal of a candidate you would've mentioned his name. Hope you won't die of cardiac arrest when Tinubu picks Apc ticket and wins the presidential election?
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
ovieigho:

Imagine ! All those you mentioned that you should be stoning for putting all of us in this mess ‘you are happy they will grace your Ogaa’s occasion! SMH !

Why won’t They show up in the first place ! “Iru iro iborun” bunch of thieves…

Your write up is totally incoherent. Do you have brain disease?
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Ken4Christ: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
No one who is a part of this government is qualified to run for any elective position. A party that has committed the greatest fraud of the century and you still played along with them. A friend of a thief is a thief. He will only continue to build upon the evil foundation they have laid. But God forbid this party to continue in power.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ovieigho(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Your write up is totally incoherent. Do you have brain disease?
Like your Dad

Omo iran kiran….

Fool from bad lineage
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by storm001(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Niwdog:
those who wants him to context have given him money

Hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by fubsy: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
The fear of EFCC after the questionable tenure, is a propelling factor to seek elective position, so as to get immunity from prosecution.
In this government, I see only a few that can leave office and live without the fear of EFCC. Some are Fashola and Osinbajo. Some others like Malami, Ngige, Lai, Amaechi, and Emefiele will have to seek elective positions to avoid EFCC's invitations, detention and prosecution.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Pizzo83: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na buhari candidate b dis
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by 1864fo: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Why didn't any Minister, Governor or APC chairman attend the declaration
[/s]
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Grandkay21(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
This Declaration will not go down well , problem no dey finish ,

No consensus candidate,

Who no fit run for 2mins should seat down
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by adelaja70(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Arysexy:

Who will put him there? All this kids self
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by famology(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
ovieigho:

Like your Dad

Omo iran kiran….

Fool from bad lineage

Hahahaha....e can pain.
Product of a cursed lineage.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Advertisershubs(f): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
JasonEkanem:
Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi says his aspiration is not about fulfilling any personal ambition. The former Governor of Rivers who was awarded Minister of the decade, wrote this on his verified Facebook handle!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415479450499315&id=100061117896098

They've started again...

Meanwhile;

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Diligence: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wait-o...Meffy is yet declare...
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Kpengla(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
An Amaechi presidency would be the final nail in Nigeria's coffin tho
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2022
famology:
Na my grandpapa ambition na.

Amaechi lies too much shuooooo
Hey Dumbo. I thought Amaechi was not contesting.
Who is shedding salty tears now grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Ur oga na liar mohammed senior brother.
It pain am grin grin

Amaechi bleeped your brain doggy just as Buhari is fucking your god Tinubu anally

It must pain cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Bluntemperor: 12:35am On Apr 10, 2022
famology:

Amaechi is a huge joke. I dey laff oooooo

Ameachi should tell us who de sponsor.
He should stop telling us fairy tale story!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Ashirioluwa: 12:48am On Apr 10, 2022
He can’t beat Tinubu. I think that old man Tinubu will be the candidate for APC.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by LAFOCUZY: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's an ambition for infrastructure for Nigeria

Why Port Harcourt to Medu the old narrow guage? This line passed through the east. Why don't you like your people

A list for politics. Hopea people are wiser now
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Arysexy:

So, U admit that APC needs Tinubu's structure to win? Why don't U tell Buhari to mobilize voters for Amaechi? If Obasanjo and Jonathan could not find anything on Tinubu, why would EFCC arrest him now?

We have told U several times that the man who owns the best structure at the grassroots will win the APC primaries. U will agree that Amaechi is not that man.First and foremost is the need to win elections and that need surpasses whatever sentiments Buhari and co have for now. There's no other way cos elder statemen in the North have chosen a Camp PUBLICLY. Wake up from your hallucinations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crowd Waits For President Buhari In Anambra (Photos) / Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.