Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (31392 Views)

Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / Adedayo Adeyeye: Atiku Placing Personal Ambition Above National Interest / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Simplythebest: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
What kind rail track is it pls educate me more?
Truthisunique2:
port Harcourt rail to maiduguri is ongoing to cover major states in the east
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by emmykk(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

Meanwhile, Amaechi led the revolt that led to the exit and disgraceful end of GEJ. He spent billions of Rivers money to sponsor Buhari and also became the Campaign Manager.
You people should stop accusing Tinubu of bringing in Buhari.
Amaechi has now become your Lord and savior. Unstable and confused people.

Did Ameachi won Rivers state? But Yoruba states except Ekiti voted buhari
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by emmykk(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
famology:

Fool you think the minister of labour is the reason for the ASUU strike? Mumu...... Go and do your research on that. I won't educate a fool like you.

As for Amaechi he's not worth talking about except for fun because a man who can't boast of a single councillor in his state is not worth my data.

You are a goat...how many councilors produce Obasanjo as president.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by millionboi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Mandate2023:

U keep mentioning EFCC as u have nothing reasonable to say.....so elrufai that came out and said buni is out is tinubu loyalist grin
U children just read all sort of jagons or imagination then u start typing nonsense.........am happy u know Amaechi can't win d primary

There's nothing like consensus and EFCC have nothing against asiwaju and if EFCC r to go after anyone it must be Amaechi
Fear dey catch you
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
famology:

Everybody is free to contest. He only fooled himself by lying and we take him for who he is. A criminal liar. Such character can't come close to our common patrimony.
Cry me a river mumu
Amaechi has dribbled you. Take your L and rest. Guess you didn't see him coming just as he wanted it.
If he's a criminal, what is Tinubu the looter of Lagos.
Ode
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by olamike02: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2022
This is the least expected from all the Omoluabis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) / Amotekun Arrests 37 Herdsmen, 5000 Cattle For Violating Quit Notice In Ondo / Adamu Garba Warns Tinubu: Do Not Send Military Intervention To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.