Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting (31410 Views)

Makarfi To Peter Obi & Kwankwaso: Return To PDP, Swallow Your Personal Ambition / Adedayo Adeyeye: Atiku Placing Personal Ambition Above National Interest / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Go and sit down sir.
All of you guys are contesting for personal ambition.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

Ur oga na liar mohammed senior brother.

How's that possible?
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ityP(m): 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
BlueZeeder:

Unlike your drug baron whose aspiration is to fulfill a 'lifetime ambition'

Tinubu doesn't even know how to talk politically. It's not a palatable thing to say that you have a lifetime ambition to be president. That just tell people you don't have any plans for the nation other than satisfying your selfish longing. His fans no wan give am sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by wealthnet: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
JasonEkanem:
Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi says his aspiration is not about fulfilling any personal ambition. The former Governor of Rivers who was awarded Minister of the decade, wrote this on his verified Facebook handle!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415479450499315&id=100061117896098

Yes, Mr I believe just forward marching to success.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ityP(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

I dey mock u. Lol....
If Tinubu wants to do this kind of show off, you'll see governors serving and past, senators,rep members serving and past. National assembly leadership, senior party members from NWC,house of assembly members, house of assembly speakers, chairmen, councillors, traditional leaders, religious leaders, business mogul, captains of industries too numerous to mention. Tinubu no be ur lizard of ubima mate oo. He's a leader of leaders. He has paid his dues.

Meanwhile ur oga deceived a few dignitaries by sending IV for thanksgiving and reconciliation to them only for him to turn it to declaration. Hahahahahahahaha... he's deceiving himself and the primary will expose that.

Are those tears? grin
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by storm001(m): 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
I thought he said anyone who want him to contest should give him the money.
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Mandate2023: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
why the sudden attack on amaechi from all of you tilumbu urchins

The Lagos Ibadan rail he gave you is also his personal property abi

Foolish Amaechi urchin

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ityP(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
but when bandit strike we should not give credit to the head of government abi

Osinbajo that is handling economic should we give him credit too?

Cow grin

You have bad mouth grin
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Jackson105: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're talking nonsense , Amaechi performed excellently well as governor and as minister so yes, he is more than qualified to lead Nigeria .

No one is saying he should not contest, we are just saying he goes nowhere, everyone will test his popularity, candidate of 5% will come last as usual
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Nauttyprof(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
BlueZeeder:

Unlike your drug baron whose aspiration is to fulfill a 'lifetime ambition'

This is why Nigeria will never progress. Instead of uniting to chase away all these people under APC and PDP and think outside of these two party as a solution to Nigeria's problems we bring in tribe into it or all sorts of nonsense to justify these same old recycled politicians.

Then, years later same regret. We, Nigerians are the reason this country has not made any meaningful progress.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PrinceOfLagos: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Urbanchampion:

This is beyond you. You can never know more than what you read in the news. Meanwhile, who is your candidate, support whoever you want to, and campaign for him with your chest. Stop worrying about Asiwaju
Ashiere Tinubu is a local Lagos political champion . See how they've played and disgraced him on national level so bad that he now runs up and down begging begging for support

I used to think that Tinubu could just sit in Lagos and perform his Lagos magic ahead of 2023 but, Buhari is wiser

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PrinceOfLagos: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jackson105:

No one is saying he should not contest, we are just saying he goes nowhere, everyone will test his popularity, candidate of 5% will come last as usual
Amaechi is Igbo don't forget that

His younger brother name is Uchenna

Amaechi is Buhari most loved and powerful minister and obviously Buhari annointed candidate for 2023

He's 5% and your next president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by BabaIbo: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
CRA '23
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ityP(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mooh247:

Why didn't any Minister, Governor or APC chairman attend the declaration

I didn't know Lalong is a security man in Plateau state grin. Plus, how do you expect APC chairman to attend declaration of a candidate? You want so that when Amaechi wins, you can now accuse the chairman of wuruwuru? Lmao. Northerners get sense pass you Oga. No one sends all the people you mentioned. As long as Buhari anoints Amaechi, he has won

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by rippa(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

Foolish Amaechi urchin
Pains to all Tinubu urchins

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Timmy4real: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
He listed everything he did as a minister, they are majorly projects done in the North, West and south south. But my Eastern brothers are the ones drumming support mostly for him it's a Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Mooh247: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
ityP:

I didn't know Lalong is a security man in Plateau state grin. Plus, how do you expect APC chairman to attend declaration of a candidate? You want so that when Amaechi wins, you can now accuse the chairman of wuruwuru? Lmao. Northerners get sense pass you Oga. No one sends all the people you mentioned. As long as Buhari anoints Amaechi, he has won

Lalong only came for Thanksgiving party... Na Ameachi use style use declaration take scam them... Na why people no show except 2000 agbero crowd

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ityP(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

What's wrong in having a a life-lomg ambition to be president? Amaechi can deceive FM (Federal Mugu) like you...not us.

Voicing it out is the problem. It creates the image of you being selfish. You just want to satisfy your selfish longing, thats all. Politicians use sweet mouth of "I am eager to serve you". "I want to create change". "I love people and I want the best for Nigerians". You don't come out and say "It's my lifelong ambition to be president". How e sound for una ears sef? Make una dey tell Tinubu true abeg

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Mandate2023: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Amaechi is Igbo don't forget that

His younger brother name is Uchenna

Amaechi is Buhari most loved and powerful minister and obviously Buhari annointed candidate for 2023

He's 5% and your next president

A niger delta man has become igbo but obi is not fit to represent d igbo.......am still looking for someone more foolish than u

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by OFFICIAL336: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

I dey mock u. Lol....
If Tinubu wants to do this kind of show off, you'll see governors serving and past, senators,rep members serving and past. National assembly leadership, senior party members from NWC,house of assembly members, house of assembly speakers, chairmen, councillors, traditional leaders, religious leaders, business mogul, captains of industries too numerous to mention. Tinubu no be ur lizard of ubima mate oo. He's a leader of leaders. He has paid his dues.

Meanwhile ur oga deceived a few dignitaries by sending IV for thanksgiving and reconciliation to them only for him to turn it to declaration. Hahahahahahahaha... he's deceiving himself and the primary will expose that.
Even If Tinybu like make him invite all dead politicians, you and me know, Aso Rock is not for a thief.

No thief will ever rule this country again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ityP(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Fool that doesn't have a base, he should win or help others to win in his Home State first, then we'll take him seriously.
Reactionary politician.

Obasanjo did not win any SW state except Ekiti in 1999. That one no matter

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Godwin25king: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Don't waste your time and money Oga
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Mandate2023: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
rippa:

Pains to all Tinubu urchins

Another confused Amaechi urchin......if I should ask why r u supporting or what Amaechi can offer u will start saying jagons
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by cyril10(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
This Man is full of himself and lies
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ityP(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Urbanchampion:
Asiwaju is contesting against all Igbos, both the ones in APC, PDP, IPOB and those of you on twitter and nairaland. You will all receive massive beating.

You should be reading the room. Even Tinubu is reading the room. The hype is reducing. Eyes don dey clear small small grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by nedekid: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
This one is a goverment pikin.
His work history as given by him stated as house speaker in his state assambly, hmm.
I though he will give rendition of his experience outside or rather before government funded lifestyle.
Anyway I only have one vote.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by AmazingELixir: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin

These politicians must think most Nigerians are stupid...anyways he is talking to his brainless APC supporters, those are the ones that reason from their anuses.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by Craftmonkey19: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
JasonEkanem:
Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi says his aspiration is not about fulfilling any personal ambition. The former Governor of Rivers who was awarded Minister of the decade, wrote this on his verified Facebook handle!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=415479450499315&id=100061117896098

Dem dey look for elephant, mosquito dey raise head�
Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mandate2023:

A niger delta man has become igbo but obi is not fit to represent d igbo.......am still looking for someone more foolish than u
Spewing thrash yet again

Amaechi has come out to declare he's Igbo

But Tinubu urchins say he's not Igbo

I laugh

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting by ityP(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
blackboy:
You are tackling Tinubu bahh. Kwontinue. Tinubu is 100x better than you Mr Amaechi.
What track record you got as governor? Using private jet for all sorts and causing trouble in Rivers State.

As Minister, questionable and not transparent contracts. The trains you boast about are a rip off.

Of all the candidates I know you want El Rufia and the cabal backing. But of all the candidates expressing interest you are among if not the worst

You will cry blood grin. Nigerians no want president wey go dey piss for body. Amaechi is ok grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.