Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story (44412 Views)

Nigerian Parents And Oversized Cloths | My Own Story / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
BigBashiru:
You are a confused idiot. Always claiming to be God's representative but always talking nonsense.
See this one! undecided
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BigBashiru: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
lexy2014:

The above is the Koko. The woman became a devil after marriage & sgtpobzihater1 didnt notice anything wrong with her before getting married to her...she was damn perfect

They pretend before marriage....
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BigBashiru: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
ukaface:
A quick question though
And I hope I get answered.
Why is it that most males are the ones that keep complaining and regretting marriage?

Because it's them that all the financial responsibilities fall on. Even girls that say they will bring money eventually stop bringing....
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BigBashiru: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Clinghton:
I think marriage is like picking a package without having knowledge of it's content, if it happens to be good you thank your stars if it turns out bad you develop a distorted ideology about it.

But does it really hv to be that way?? Why not try before you buy
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BigBashiru: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Ummm! I prayed to God for a wife. I'm an introvert and when I was asked by a friend to marry their sister I felt woow! God has answered my prayer not knowing I was walking into a similar situation like the OP. In my own case she was the one that begged me that we should have children, that I'm too nice to her and the only thing she can use to pay me back was to have a children for me. I did not know that was her plan so that she can show her true self after having a child since she knows I'm a caring person. Looking back now I feel I was jazzed by this woman for many years till the jazz has now cleared from me.

Thats the downside of "asking God for a wife"....we often feel that the bad women coming is the answer to that prayer....

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by naija4life247: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Yes, it is.
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BigBashiru: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Princewill1:
Commonsensically marriage in this present generation is a waste. No man need any long sermon to know this.

But after reading the 38th LAW: Think as you like, but behave like others and knowing the conservative nature of the society we are living in. I might eventually marry but with an 'exit plan' in case things turn sour.

I think most men who are stuck in bad marriages today while suffering and smiling never had an 'exit plan'.

Pls can you share your exit plan cos me too I need an exit plan in case mine turns sour

1 Like

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BigBashiru: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're trying to explain something to single boys from scattered homes, poisoned by the red pill. Beyond their indoctrination they have no idea about life. They have been told they have nothing to benefit from marriage, and they have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Can't you see they've already determined to fail at relationships and marriage with their selfish reasoning? How can they enter marriage looking for exclusive benefits, why not marry themselves then? How can people be so myopic? Who on Earth that wants to be married goes into marriage with such a mindset? No wonder marriages are crashing. These boys crash them, then say they are crashing without dealing with their attitudes in marriage.

It's not about entering marriage looking for exclusive benefits.... asking to be shown exclusive benefits is to demonstrate that it favors women more..... the redpill is good because it makes u aware of women's manipulations
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BigBashiru: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

How does this statement of yours answer my question...i never said all women are lazy...

You made leaving their fathers house or rented house look like a hard and great sacrifice....i was just wondering how..

U even made it look like it's only them that leaves their fathers house to marry men who many times relieves their burden...im just wondering.. mayb I don't see it from your angle..

The men are relieving their burden at an age that they lost their looks and probably have health complications from involvements with previous men.....
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are a confused idiot. Always claiming to be God's representative but always talking nonsense.
Lol you dey follow junkie from Yankee dey banter lol you get time o. Mrs "follow the commandments and teachings of Jesus"
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BRATISLAVA: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

It's not about entering marriage looking for exclusive benefits.... asking to be shown exclusive benefits is to demonstrate that it favors women more..... the redpill is good because it makes u aware of women's manipulations

And you aren't manipulative yourself? Has anyone made a gospel about that? Stop acting like only females are manipulative.

Red pill boys want to enter marriage looking for benefits and constantly scheming against women so that they can stay on top. Real life doesn't work like that. After a while, she will realise she's with a weak narcissist. And then you will know what favors men really receive.

2 Likes

Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by BigBashiru: 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

And you aren't manipulative yourself? Has anyone made a gospel about that?

Red pill boys want to enter marriage looking for benefits and constantly scheming against women so that they can stay on top. Real life doesn't work like that. After a while, she will raise she's with a weak narcissist. And then you will know what favors men really receive.

You are talking nonsense.... for centuries and up to today, men have been exploited in the name of marriage; women enter marriage looking for benefits - so men should also do and scheme for what is beneficial for them....
Re: Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story by StPete: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
The very beginning:

This is one question I probably know the answer to. I could afford a flat, My cable subscription was on point, I hardly ran out of data, except my smile plug was temporary offline, and I could very well feed myself with all the sort of meals I wanted. I also was far above average for a cook.

I really was not thinking of a wife at all. Ladies came and went. I knew while women can be pleasurable, living with them forever could probably cause a strain. So I avoided them for nearly 30years of my life if not more. I obviously was not a Saint, yet I tried my best to do no harm.

Then the scammers came. I can remember all of them. They saw my good life and wished me suffering. They painted the wrong narrative. "PonziHater, you shouldn't be cooking all this soup yourself and doing the dishes everything. "You need a woman to soften things up", when they found me in the restaurant eating "ogufe", they blurted out loudly that I was just a wasting money when I could have a wife to easen things up. They made vague references men who were supposedly living happier lives because of the women in their life. All these men were disgruntled, but kept a fake smile to sell a false narrative

The truth it was it was all brainwash. I felt good, happy and free. I couldn't afford the best designers, but my shirt were "red tag", and my pants were decent. I could fuel my car, and "afford" any lady on the daily. I truly then did not understand the softening of life that they claimed Marriage will bring, but with their emphasis, I thought of a near heaven, where lovely meals, a lot of sex, children calling me daddy and a wife to walk to in the park. What I found going forward was just like being at the peak of orgasm in a brothel, just at the point when the police were breaking in. It was some pleasure subsequently followed by gross imprisonment. It was going to hell on a 24hours drive, and then returning only to be stopped in the middle of nowhere by robbers. It was the most distasteful experience a man could see.

To be continued

ChiefSgtPonziHater

Don’t know why but this story sounds like the sad story of my life

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.