Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Can Amaechi Beat Atiku In A Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Amaechi Beat Atiku In A Presidential Election? (1355 Views)

I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit / I Don’t Need Money To Beat Atiku, Others For PDP Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Amaechi Beat Atiku In A Presidential Election? by gidgiddy: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Kzinne:
Clearly Amaechi is getting APCs ticket while the ticket of PDP will likely go to Atiku. In this event who do you think will win??

Its hard to answer but if I had to bet on it, Atiku would beat him.

The North has a way of uniting behind a Northerner, not so for the South behind a Southerner.

In other to win the Presidential election, a candidate must win big in the North and Atiku is a very influential man in the North. Amaechi is not that influential in the North or South.

Another thing against Amaechi is that his party APC, is not popular in the South East or South/South, and for Amaechi to have any hope of winning the elections, he must carry these two zones.

The odds are stacked against Amaechi if he runs against Atiku
Re: Can Amaechi Beat Atiku In A Presidential Election? by famology(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2022
ovieigho:

Na you no Mumu ?

Any one against your Asiwaju is mumu
We shall wait for your premium tears �

Mumu
Re: Can Amaechi Beat Atiku In A Presidential Election? by Graysons: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2022
Penguin2:

It will be a tight race because Amaechi will win the entire south while Atiku will win NE and NW.

The battleground will now be North Central.

But with Buhari support and Amaechi’s running mate, he might end up getting considerable votes in the core north and end up winning the election.
Amaechi will win in which entire South south? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries Pictures and Live Video Updates. / 2023..Muslim-muslim Ticket... Count Yoruba Christians Out !! / Breaking: Asiwaju's Letter Of Validation From University...i Am SAD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.