Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Leave Saphiere Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Saphiere Alone (1847 Views)

A 3 Days Prayer And Fasting For Saphiere Broken Soul. / What Is The Aim/essence Of Saphiere's Rape Posts? / Hello Saphiere, Can We Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Ojukwu007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lamasta:
OP your own don finish todaygrin
grin grin Op babu sense
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Ojukwu007(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kazeem47:
Rape is bad.There is nothing wrong in reporting it.And not all men are rapist.But that Saphiere;after posting the news,she will be the first to comment and generalized all men as rapist.Calling men all sort of names as if her Father is not a man.She's taking her comments on the male gender too harsh.Even though if you were wronged by a man,you shouldn't blame all men and see them as the same.
BTW,tell her to leave the FTC for us o.She will be the OP and still the FTC,that's injustice. grin grin grin
She will ignore this valid point now.... FEMINISM without wisdom... sad

3 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Magnoliaa(f): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2022
I wish for more 'saphieres' on the forum.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Lemme follow the Sapphire self .... She's giving me Saffi 's vibe grin
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Magnoliaa(f): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:
Lemme follow the Sapphire self .... She's giving me Saffi 's vibe grin

LMAOOOOO!
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

LMAOOOOO!
grin cheesy

Do you remember Saffi?
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Magnoliaa(f): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:
grin cheesy
Do you remember Saffi?

I know the moniker, but I don't remember much of the e-personality or know the person behind it.

I just imagined how "crazy" she'd have been for you to liken Sapphiere's vibes to hers, lmao.
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hayee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai it's so easy to trigger Nairaland men and I'm loving it cheesy grin grin

Please sapphire don't relent abeg continue to make them wail and wallow in chest pain

E sweet me die tongue cheesy grin

Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue
Are you a good woman?
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Truvelisback(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, driving who crazy? We re trying to correct her misbehaviour, you re capping wat i dont know! Dats how u Guys allow ladies 'march ur head' and get away with rubbish behaviours!
Op is sounding like Saphiere is his wife or Gf. And like someone is trying to snatch her from him. The Topic "leave Saphiere alone" just confirmed it. I know Saphiere will be very excited where ever she is that, some guys here are going crazy because of her. grin
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Hayee(f): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Are you a good woman?
NO grin grin

Any problem cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are no elders on the internet. undecided

Also, you don't make the rules as far as how a person can choose to fight for a cause. Her current tactic seems to have worked as she has successfully gotten under your skins. undecided

na you sabi,you guys shud keep it up.una rant doesn't stop the Rape.

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
na you sabi,you guys shud keep it up.una rant doesn't stop the Rape.
Stop darting about like a headless chicken. Ofcourse so long as mindless humans exist, so also will rape. She isn't trying to stop rape but instead helping to bring an end to a culture of what is impunity for Rapists in Nigeria, this by making the problem seem a little closer to you all each day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hayee:
NO grin grin

Snap! I was about to ask you out cheesy
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by SarutobiEky(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hayee:
NO grin grin

Shieet..we are even based in the same city. Will you be my own personal good woman? tongue cheesy
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop darting about like a headless chicken. Ofcourse so long as mindless humans exist, so also will rape. She isn't trying to stop rape but instead helping to bring an end to a culture of what is impunity for Rapists in Nigeria, this by making the problem seem a little closer to you all each day. undecided
I dont care about you.get a life.una rant doesn't stop anything.Infact una rant dey increase the rape
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by alezzy13: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
[s]Stop darting about like a headless chicken. Ofcourse so long as mindless humans exist, so also will rape. She isn't trying to stop rape but instead helping to bring an end to a culture of what is impunity for Rapists in Nigeria, this by making the problem seem a little closer to you all each day[/s]. undecided

By asking all men be put to death? To think you used to be smarter than this undecided
Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
alezzy13:

By asking all men be put to death? To think you used to be smarter than this undecided
just leave d mumu,online fighter ,as if dem no know how to carry placards and fight for what they want.dem dey bed with 10mb data dey get hbp because of Rape.

1 Like

Re: Leave Saphiere Alone by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
I dont care about you.get a life.una rant doesn't stop anything.Infact una rant dey increase the rape
undecided

Again, Stop darting about like a headless chicken. Ofcourse so long as mindless humans exist, so also will rape. She isn't trying to stop rape but instead helping to bring an end to a culture of what is impunity for Rapists in Nigeria, this by making the problem seem a little closer to you all each day. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

With The Rate Of Infidelity, Is 'magun' A Good Option? / I Need Help Urgently On How Best To Help My Woman Heal From This Ugly Encounter / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.