Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) (42356 Views)

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

I passed this route yesterday to Kaduna and I also passed it back to Abuja today.

Truth be told,the force guys stationed on that road now are very upset and angry.Any nonsense suspicions movement they will just pick you up.No time for nonsense.

Yesterday I witnessed an arrest of a boxer J5 driver,the guy tried to run away from them .They chased after him and double crossed him and hmmmmmmmm the rest is history.
Alhamdulilah!! Alhamdulilah!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Lexicon123: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Where do these ragtags get guns from?! Since govt can’t do anything about identifying, shaming and prosecuting the financiers, maybe we can only continue to say “God punish these terrorists and their financiers”.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by treatise: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amnesty for them after six months.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:

Work necessity .They have blown the rail line and this has forced almost everybody to use the road.For now I cant afford chartered flights cheesy cheesy

I cant abandon my work,it pays the bills .I dont know how to beg .
By God's grace. Nothing will come your way. I also have an uncle who plighs the road too!

God guide you guys.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
BotherMleeper:

First, you'd always ask for video.

Now, you're claiming audio.

Unpatriotic idiots like you are the type that end up as kidnappers, or their victims.
Allow the full

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by AbuAeesha: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
obyrich:
So you still ply the notorious Abuja-Kaduna route? You get mind o.
several motorists ply the road daily, without a single day off
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by kushme: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

I passed this route yesterday to Kaduna and I also passed it back to Abuja today.

Truth be told,the force guys stationed on that road now are very upset and angry.Any nonsense suspicions movement they will just pick you up.No time for nonsense.

Yesterday I witnessed an arrest of a boxer J5 driver,the guy tried to run away from them .They chased after him and double crossed him and hmmmmmmmm the rest is history.

Hmmm, that is one stupid thang with the force guys, they get upset and mess people up around there from slight provocation. Initially ,this shiit happened in northeast during the heat of boko harm. Boko boys will bomb a place or kill persons in a place and run away. When soldiers get there, they just start shooting people in the location.

It took them(soldiers) a while to understand the tricks before they stopped the wicked and senseless random killings, after a lot of innocent lives were already gone.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Drella(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:

Work necessity .They have blown the rail line and this has forced almost everybody to use the road.For now I cant afford chartered flights cheesy cheesy

If you get kidnapped, won't you beg for money for ransom?

Jk tho grin
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Lexicon123: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
victorv12:
They should look for another car now! Na only one car our Army carry for the operation. Na wa for Nigeria Army sef!
the idea is to pack them like logs of wood like their dead brains are. In fact, I would prefer they were all logged into just that one van. I no pity for the woods beneath at all!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BabaO2: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Where are they taking them to?
No useful information can be retrieved from these ones, they should have given them mass burial immediately.
Buhari will seek amnesty for them claiming they are their brothers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Gentlevip: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Amnesty shit will soon realese a statement. It will be seconded by wailers/kanubiafrauds
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by LaconicINC: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ah! Some good news from kaduna! Thank You dear Heavenly Father!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by gbolswag(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
They are not useful...waste them
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by samuelson06(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:

Then stay back in Kaduna. Live there since you prefer to work there. You are risking your life plying that route too much. Get a place around your workplace and stay there. Don't say you were not told.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by MadamOk(f): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kudos to niajia soldier
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by pargelenis(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Till you arrest the big Alhajis financing these kidnappings, you are not going to solve it all.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by GeneralDae: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

I think the air force is also there already flying above that road occasionally.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by fred04(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Them go still release them
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Kandeed: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
victorv12:
They should look for another car now! Na only one car our Army carry for the operation. Na wa for Nigeria Army sef!

You still don't get, do you?? Here? The military are trying to make sure non of em enjoy comfort

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by naturefellow(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:

God keep you. You're in my prayers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Udemzy05: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Yes, package them like sardine.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by EasternSWboyz: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Repentance loading....
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by zedegit: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8jbCBNxzkw

Source: https://salemgists.com/troops-arrest-scores-of-kidnappers-in-kaduna-video/

No need to waste tax payers money taking them to barracks.

Kill all of them. You have our permission to do so. That's the only way this nonsense can stop.

By killing them, others will know the consequences of banditry and kidnapping.

I can remember how I used to travel freely to Yobe state and Plateau state but I don't think I can travel to North since this nonsense started.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Leshyne(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
After who can rehabilitate them and put them in the armed force. Stupid government
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by engrfaruq(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I wish it's that possible.
But, they'll be rehabilitated and reintegrated back to the society with tax payers money
cry

Human rights groups have already started querying the action, they're our enemies.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by vee22: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fairmedia:
Kill them, do not feed demons with our money in prison. Kill them, they rape mothers and daughters and kill them.
waste of resources let all their organs be harvested before they are cremated. At least small bar go come out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Osanoghodua1: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why didn't military kill them all? They want them to fake repentance?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by stasius: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
I suggest that they all be killed and their organs harvested for organ transplants for those who need them.

Their organs shouldn't be wasted

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

Jeez!!! You mean you go by road...you dey try o.

Be careful oooh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by stasius: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
gbolswag:
They are not useful...waste them

Noo. Their vital organs will rake in billion dollars. If I am Nigerian government we will be exporting organs to the world by butchering and harvesting vital organs from these idiots.
I won't waste their body. Harvest vital organs for sale and burn the carcass.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by jrusky(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Taken to barrack for what pls? Execute these bastards taken them to barrack help no one and its tax payer hard earned money you will still use to feed these bastards.

I had said it severally any of these animal caught in the act the security operative should create fracas scenarios around them and release a stray bullets and wipe these animal out.

The situation on ground has passed forgiveness stage brutality and zero mercy for all bandit, terrorist, ritualist is the only way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Men Who Lured Lady To Hotel And Killed Her After Rape, Arrested. Photos / Kidnap Gang Member Shoots Member In Error While Attempting To Kill Victim (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.