Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) (42348 Views)

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by MindHacker9009(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2022
tit:
How una sure say these are kidnappers?
Una see them with hostages and guns?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTs3NiUASxU
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by omenkaLives(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2022
This is pampering according to some hopeless idiots.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Remman(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8jbCBNxzkw

Source: https://salemgists.com/troops-arrest-scores-of-kidnappers-in-kaduna-video/
you will later hear that they were recriuted into the army because they later repented.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BigBizzy(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2022
In the north, they are called kidnappers. But in the south?

Hahahahaha funny country grin cheesy ?? tongue tongue
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by tonyson010(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Twoclans:

Work necessity .They have blown the rail line and this has forced almost everybody to use the road.For now I cant afford chartered flights cheesy cheesy

I cant abandon my work,it pays the bills .I dont know how to beg .

Chartered flight on which airport.
the road remains only means for average Nigerians or you move to Kano and take flight.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by HardMirror(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Twoclans:

Work necessity .They have blown the rail line and this has forced almost everybody to use the road.For now I cant afford chartered flights cheesy cheesy

I cant abandon my work,it pays the bills .I dont know how to beg .
I salute your courage. Lots of love and best wishes dear.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by abeggnow: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:

If what you said here is true, then I have no option then to believe FG is ready to deal with insecurity bedeviling this country. Hope they stop granting Boko Haram amnesty too.
the gospel truth is that the army is overstretched. and the country is not investing well in the army which is leading to demoralization of the army. also the amnesty is designed to encourage boko haram to surender . as for the bandits it was b4 there was armnesty for them not anymore because the governors have seen that it doesn't work. they are hard core criminals and many of them are not even Nigerians. also it was state governors given the amnesty to bandits not fedral government.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by tonyson010(m): 7:06am On Apr 11, 2022
IMASTEX:
After this display to show they are working. I see the big masquerades behind their activities influencing their release with reintegration package to avoid the suspect singing like a bird. This is Nigeria you know, and nothing is new. This I have seen undecided

that's the truth except if this one's don't have backers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by IMASTEX: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
tonyson010:

that's the truth except if this one's don't have backers.
No organized crime happens without a strong backer. Except they aren't the real persons. Some random persons could be paraded for a showoff like they are working as usual.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by evans4luv: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8jbCBNxzkw

Source: https://salemgists.com/troops-arrest-scores-of-kidnappers-in-kaduna-video/
these are people they paid to look as if they were arrested, once they get to d barracks they will set them free, deceit everywhere
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Gglorious: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Hope they won't be released back into the society for another round of impunity
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by lexy2014: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2022
zicoraads:

You want the boys to go after bandits, enter the forests without orders?

baba, i feel this your response. it makes sense. but d question be say, why have the powers that be not given the orders?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Geeworldwide: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
Audio

Even when u see the video?? U need a doctor
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by zicoraads: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
lexy2014:

baba, i feel this your response. it makes sense. but d question be say, why have the powers that be not given the orders?
Na that one I no fit answer. cheesy

That's the political will that is lacking in this fight. All these hungry looking idiots no suppose fit challenge our army boys. We get boys wey craze pass them.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by 1865fi: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
This is pampering according to some hopeless idiots.
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by onunwa21(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2022
When re they taking to court!!!!
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by petermichaels(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2022
We pray, a higher call doesnt come for then to be released. Good 1,by our millitary.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Donphilly(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2022
This is only a show, they will eventually release them after some high level calls from their sponsors.

God help Nigeria. If only the right things were done, Nigeria wouldn't be where we are now.

Leadership or lack of it thereof has been out greatest nemesis.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Wittywizard(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Even the police too ate partnof their informant.. If the military arrest them, they will take them to police station to hand over them to their superior and after 2 days or 3 the police will complain of prison congestion and they will tell them to call anyone to come and bail them.. Usher them back to the society among humans.. Nigeria is definitely a shithole
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by mfm04622: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I wish it's that possible.
But, they'll be rehabilitated and reintegrated back to the society with tax payers money
cry

Criminals arrested are NOT rehabilitated and reintegrate to the society.
Only those that surrendered or those that were arrested and later discovered to be innocent and not involved are rehabilitated and reintegrated.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by GeniusJohnJAY: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
sometimes we wish we were in the military era.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by tit(f): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTs3NiUASxU

Thank you.
Are the kidnappers in your video the same guys being manhandled by soldiers In the other video?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by MindHacker9009(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
tit:

Thank you.
Are the kidnappers in your video the same guys being manhandled by soldiers In the other video?

Good question. Here is another Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3BPUSiqAl4
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
zicoraads:

Na that one I no fit answer. cheesy

That's the political will that is lacking in this fight. All these hungry looking idiots no suppose fit challenge our army boys. We get boys wey craze pass them.

cheesy cheesy i get u bros. the whole matter is just jagajaga
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by tit(f): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Good question. Here is another Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3BPUSiqAl4

The guys thrown into the pickup seem slight and mal nourished.
The guys standing beside the BOA man look robust.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Theunbothered: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2022
BotherMleeper:

First, you'd always ask for video.

Now, you're claiming audio.

Unpatriotic idiots like you are the type that end up as kidnappers, or their victims.

Now far Mr patriot?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Theunbothered: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Jointheir7:
For those that think it's fake or "audio", I'm here to confirm it's true. The video is making rounds right now. Plus, I have relatives living in the area. And I live in live in Kaduna.

How far Mr relative
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BotherMleeper(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Theunbothered:

Now far Mr patriot?

Why, hello punk.

How's life down there in the gutters?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Theunbothered: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Why, hello punk.

How's life down there in the gutters?

A patriotic Nigerian calling his own country a gutter

Shame on you! angry
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BotherMleeper(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Theunbothered:

A patriotic Nigerian calling his own country a gutter

Shame on you! angry

Every country has its fair share of gutters and punks
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Theunbothered: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Every country has its fair share of gutters and punks

Okay gutter man we have heard.

Sha keep your tongue out of Buhari's ass so sense fit enter once in a while.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BotherMleeper(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Theunbothered:

Okay gutter man we have heard.

Sha keep your tongue out of Buhari's ass so sense fit enter once in a while.

Only someone from the gutters would make a sentence about tongues in ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stalker Stabs Girl To Death In Her Bed As He Is Triggered By Her Instagram Post / Photos: Last Moments And Death Of Man Killed By Soldier In Benue (viewer Discret / Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.