Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) (42350 Views)

Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by pieces: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by womenareapess: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8jbCBNxzkw

Source: https://salemgists.com/troops-arrest-scores-of-kidnappers-in-kaduna-video/
this people need to be sent back to hell were they will see their Muhammed burning!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Duru009(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why arresting them, PLEASE kill them all....
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by onuman: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Fairmedia:
Kill them, do not feed demons with our money in prison. Kill them, they rape mothers and daughters and kill them.

They are not IPOB Igbos . They are not asking for Biafra which if realised, will make Arewa loose cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
Buhari has ordered anyone found to be in possession of ak47 to be shot on sight.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by jamace(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Take bandits ALIVE to the barracks? This soldiers don fall my hand. angry
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by onadana: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
obyrich:
So you still ply the notorious Abuja-Kaduna route? You get mind o.

Bro...no be mind matter unless you no get wetin to do for Abuja and beyond.Nah sure bet to pass that road.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Audio
Mumu
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Staged shiit
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by farmboyy: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
[See how wicked people talk.quote author=Malory post=111818497]Audio[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by LastProphet: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I wish it's that possible.
But, they'll be rehabilitated and reintegrated back to the society with tax payers money
cry

Yeah they are Fulani our colonial masters so executive treatment is in order. Only southern kidnappers are neutralized
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by AmazingELixir: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tracka:
grin grin grin they are dropping them like bags of rice

The military also rescued A Woman And Her 4 Children Who Were Abducted By Boko Haram Terrorists 7 Years Ago.... see photos here>>>>> https://salemgists.com/a-woman-and-her-4-children-who-were-abducted-by-boko-haram-terrorists-7-years-ago-has-been-rescued-photos/

lipsrsealed

Boko haram would have bleeped the living daylight out of that woman and her children...she's probably infected with some kind of STI
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by edosignature(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
Death to all Bandits, IPOBians & all terrorist sympathizers.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by maste: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
After they are handed over to the police they will be released in obedience to orders from above. Mark my words.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by InvertedHammer: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
/
Waste of effort.

They will rehabilitate and tag them as "repentant kidnappers" and then release them back into the battle field. grin

Who is fooling who?

/
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Str8talk21: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why is d Nigerian Army harassing these bandits naaa?
But, lie lie Mohammed said they are simply doing business while IPOB are simply calling for war.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:00am On Apr 11, 2022
At least waste some in public that will be a signal to others.

If I were their commander, I would have given the order to shoot some there....later I will explain to command.

uote author=femicyrus post=111829414]

That won't help extract information needed to arrest their sponsors[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:02am On Apr 11, 2022
......but silence speaks louder, so I am going to
apply that to this thing you jotted here undecided embarassed

quote author=iLoveYouToo post=111829270]

If they had done exactly what you’re saying I’m pretty sure your likes would be typing ‘Jungle justice’ and calling them all sorts of unprintable names. Let’s be calming down sometimes [/quote]
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Rawhumper(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2022
If they shoot the right people, I tell u bro, I say this to Amnesty International "suck it"!.... But my fear is when they start shooting and killing randomly.

virginchaser:

It's still some of you that will still cry to amnesty international.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Originalsly: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2022
grin grin grin ... I believe this one is true!... I also believe these guys not spending anytime in prison. The anger and passion in these soldiers is just boiling.... I first thought they were tossing them in the pick up like bags of rice... but when I saw the soldier stomping the ones pile too high to level them off... hmmm..... bags of rice don't get this kind treatment... they been treated like bags of dirt. Oh well... they took them to the barracks.... we can only imagine what treatment they will receive... and we can assume we will never hear nor see them alive again. With the crowd growing so large so quickly... I'm almost sure if the soldiers step away for a few minutes a bonfire will be blazing when they return.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by JB4life: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Twoclans:
Lol

I passed this route yesterday to Kaduna and I also passed it back to Abuja today.

Truth be told,the force guys stationed on that road now are very upset and angry.Any nonsense suspicions movement they will just pick you up.No time for nonsense.

Yesterday I witnessed an arrest of a boxer J5 driver,the guy tried to run away from them .They chased after him and double crossed him and hmmmmmmmm the rest is history.

The soldiers and other security agents must be commended. May God strengthen and protect them.
And this reinforcement should continue until,by God's grace,the ugly development ends.
Insecurity has never been this bad in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by nduchucks: 2:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Both the kidnappers and the soldiers are animals.

The alleged kidnappers for obvious reasons and the soldiers for treating accused kidnappers as animals.

The soldiers should face disciplinary actions.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by lexy2014: 2:44am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Friend22 post=111830170][/quote]

With all your sense, how come u can't answer the simple questions asked?

lets examine your wisdom or rather folly in your comment. kindly provide answers to the following:

so why didnt you keep quiet yourself? is it difficult for u to keep quiet?
so where is the sense in what you typed? can u identify it? if you cant identify it, can we conclude that every part of your brain has been consumed by worms?

can you do yourself a favour by negating the point i made about soldiers going to the bush to engage bandits?

whose job is it to go after bandits in the bush?

if i follow bandits to the bush, will they follow me to my office?

how does knowing or not knowing whether soldiers have training got to do with them going after bandits in the bush?

how does my willingness or unwillingness to follow soldiers to the bush negate the fact the fact that it is their responsibility to go after bandits in the bush?

if they had long gone after bandits in the bush, would the train have been attacked? would lives have been lost and would families be looking for money to pay ransome right now
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by tit(f): 3:12am On Apr 11, 2022
How una sure say these are kidnappers?
Una see them with hostages and guns?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Adabestseason(m): 3:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Hand them over to police,Nigeria police will conspire with bloodthirsty politicians who are sponsoring them take them to a pliant judge,the court will send them to DPP,after few months applications will be arranged for the kidnappers to be freed.This is nigeria
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by tenpipsperday: 3:33am On Apr 11, 2022
People that have been released since and sent overseas?

Why didn't the soldiers kill them at once?
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by 1864ru: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
IPOB miscreants should not be spared too
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 11, 2022
They shud open the kd suleja if dem fit.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by chatinent: 4:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Which one bi arrest? Abi their rifles na fancy.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by bayelsaowei(m): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Throwback:
Extract all information possible to confirm their guilt and their collaborators, then dispatch them to hell.

Our prisons are too full and no money to feed useless animals.
youre really angry and I support what you've just said..these gang of kidnappers and bandits have inflicted hell on families, communities, women and children..they don't deserve to be alive. Once confirmed of their crimes which ofcourse will be the possession of a fire am or with already kidnapped persons , gun them down...do not show mercy...

Our security forces aren't passing the right message to these fools who are a menace to the society..
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by suffering: 6:26am On Apr 11, 2022
The soldier tried lifting one of them like a goat then realized both he and the hungry miscreant were the same weight. That was funny to see. It’s sad seeing humans piled like chickens when I won’t do the same to commercial poultry, however if you behave like an animal expect to get treated like one.
Re: Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) by Northanstar: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2022
They would have killed them instantly. By the time they get to the higher authority, the powers that be will release them and enlist them in the nigeria army. The ones that cought them will inturn become their first target to be killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stalker Stabs Girl To Death In Her Bed As He Is Triggered By Her Instagram Post / Photos: Last Moments And Death Of Man Killed By Soldier In Benue (viewer Discret / Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.