Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. (6492 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Kollins11: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Today being Sunday is my only work free day. So My younger sister brought out Whot Card for us to play, we have played like 17 rounds now and she hasn't won a single game. I beat her like 17 - 0.

Now, my mother brought out LUDO game for me and her to play. We have played like 10 rounds now. Yet she hasn't won a single game. I beat her 10 - 0.

I even told her to do ojoro, yet she can't beat me. What will I do now, I'm tired of beating them sad sad

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Malory: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Well done bro

2 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by MadamVanessa(f): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked

grin

Omo, see me, see vexation, see fury. I opened the thread with so much anger and annoyance , only for me to end up laughing.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Daniel7543: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin

Werey grin.

Go under bridge for oshodi, go play with men for street. Them go win you anyhow... You go just dey collect woto woto.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by MrSensor(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
17 rounds for your own sister? and another 10 rounds for you mother too!? grin

The gods must hear this.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

grin

Omo, see me come with fury, I open the thread with so much anger and annoyance , only for me to end up laughing.
You carry vawulence come say u go kill lion only to see small cat.. E shock u abi cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by rickleye: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

grin

Omo, see me come with fury, I open the thread with so much anger and annoyance , only for me to end up laughing.

Lol ����.,same here!
I was like - Which son of Adam “ beat “ women and is bold enough to post . Only to lol .
Nice one OP!

14 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice one op grin

Damn you catch me on this one!

I actually thought it's real beating, so I can let hell loose here

27 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by psucc(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
Was it WrestleMania or RAW?
Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Saviourk: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
May God have mercy on you!

5 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Suspect1: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
angry noisy op! You would hear frm me later.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by kodded(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice ine, you got me cheesy

Op I will recommend you go into affiliate marketing, you will make it big in that sector trust me wink

12 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by obiekunie01: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
ewu!

no go look for your mates outside to beat!

dey house dey form odogwu!

9 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Jennyclay(f): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

grin

As in eeh.. I was about to unleash the dragon on him. cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
The OP must be high on Vanuatu weed!

6 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Petoski7: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Son of man..you better be carefull cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by EmzyT: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kollins11:
Today being Sunday is my only work free day. So My younger sister brought out Whot Card for us to play, we have played like 17 rounds now and she hasn't won a single game. I beat her like 17 - 0.

Now, my mother brought out LUDO game for me and her to play. We have played like 10 rounds now. Yet she hasn't won a single game. I beat her 10 - 0.

I even told her to do ojoro, yet she can't beat me. What will I do now, I'm tired of beating them sad sad

The kind Swear wey I package in abundance take enter this thread ehn, you get luck!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Kaysalas(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kollins11:

U nor well I swear. Got me laffing real hard

6 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Kilotat: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Your Mom is living her dream bro.
When I was younger, I was shown a dude that introduced his dad as his gate man to his friends, they came to see him but met his father with him and that shit happened
Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by posty56: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
n
Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by duro4chang(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lazy man!
Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Juliusmomoh2: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
bbn

1 Like

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by MrSensor(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

grin

when can I play ojoro with you?

I will beat you well well.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Medianna(f): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Me was like.
So these two women cannot join hands and beat you.
I remember growing up a guy was threatening us and individually we couldn't do anything to him.
So on a fateful day 4 of us gather and beat him up the hell out of him since then he started avoiding us.
And his friends will be laughing at him like 'ordinary girls will be beating you'

8 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Abbertee2: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
I opened this post with great urge to insult the hell out of you , and it turn to be like that (misleading)…. God is watching

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Bolsman(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
I was also taken aback with the thread headline. It caught my attention speedily to read what could have happened that you beat your mom and sister, only to found out it was a game. Thank God it was not the other way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Johnny147147: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kollins11:

Funny dude. Wetin i rush here expect to see before grin

5 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by imagrg(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
For making me run here to hold fight, ....

Na so your pikin go beat you for boxing and wrestling.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by Harddiskng(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
He had us in the first half grin

13 Likes

Re: I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. by ThatsONYI: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked

OP grin grin grin I knew it was a fxcking trolling... Thank you for cleansing my broken heart.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Women Do That You Hate The Most? / Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo / “these Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men” – Lady Reveals On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.