Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? (2220 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? by Nedstar: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol why are you receiving notifications if your babes pictures?

Why are you jealous of your gf fame

Post your nude too to show her you are the king, sho lo foorish ni?

You made so much sense, I felt like giving you a price undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? by Nedstar: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gadafii:
Mumu, ur girlfriend went to have fun, showing cleavage and probably ended in someone else's bed and you are concerned about how to fake enjoyment and pepper your girlfriend with

Sense the size of decomposed ant you no get SMH

Thank you! You have so much sense. shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? by Nedstar: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Stvic:
Make efcc con burst all of dem that day cheesy how ehn go take explain behind kanta for station cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? by Nedstar: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheWolfen:
Lol
How old are you?

Search up Nedstar online, you might get lucky. wink wink
Re: How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her? by Victerica(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Why u no lock up na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy Really Fell Hard: Who Still Remember Them? / Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy / Men, Are You Really Happy With Only One Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.