Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood (3218 Views)

Woman Flogs And Strips Her Sister's Husband's Mistress Unclad In Public (PHOTOS) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
The number of motorcycles that keep missing from
new central Mosque, Ankpa has become unbearable.

As soon as worshippers park their motorcycles to pray,
others will come out of the Mosque never to meet their
machines again.

However, this criminal act keeps happening there till
this moment and no one has been caught yet.

Just last week, my husband fell victim of this same act,
as he parked his Day-Long motorcycle within the
Mosque premises, finished praying and came outside
realizing that his bike was stolen again.

The only source of his livelihood which he used to farm and ride to bring food to our table.

God, you are not a human being. For the sake of this
holiest month, may you expose those behind the act in
no time.

God, we as a people do not know those
masterminding this heineous act except you. Ya Allah,
may the souls of those people or that particular
person end in shame, just in no time.

As they put my husband in disparity and shame

God, remember that the Mosque is your own house,
and that is the place others have considered a fertile
land to steal from. May they not go unpunished. Amin.

we have nothing to say or do than to look up to you for favours now Almighty ALLAH.

Segun lalasticlala mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by yuping(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
undecided People just too cruel. And when you find out how much he/she will sale the bike you will shed tears.

11 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by immortalcrown(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
A nice sorrowful write-up. I sympathize with your family. May the Allah you worship see you through.

12 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
yuping:
undecided People just too cruel. And when you find out how much he/she will sale the bike you will shed tears.
I wish this shouldn't have happened to my husband, they made this time hard and unbearable for us.
He has no agilities to go to his farm no more it's far and he can no longer take passengers again, Such is life.

5 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
A nice sorrowful write-up. I sympathize with your family. May the Allah you worship see you through.
ameen

2 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Where's Ankpa located? Abuja or Benue? Nassarawa or Kogi?
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
Where's Ankpa located? Abuja or Benue? Nassarawa or Kogi?
KOGi
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Quite sad. But it surprises me how a fellow human would deliberately put others in pains. Funny thing is the perpatuators of these evil acts are ppl without disability who can work with their hands and earn. They are without any health chanllege that's restraining them from working yet they wouldn't want to do anything tangible with their lives other than stealing and throwing families into pain, well one thing am very sure of is that they'll surely meet their waterloo someday.
Relax madam God knows best and am very certain that what's coming into your family is bigger and better than what's lost.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Quite sad. But it surprises me how a fellow human would deliberately put others in pain funny thing is the perpatuators of these acts are ppl without disability who can work with their hands and earn they don't have no health chanllege that's restricting them from working yet they wouldn't want to do anything tangible with their lives other than stealing and throwing families into pain. Well one thing am very sure of is that they'll surely meet their water loo.
Relax madam God knows best and am very certain that what's coming into your family is bigger and better than what's lost.
inshallahu, amen I just don't know why the poor has to steal from the poor again.

The machine my husband is managing is old but it very valuable to us, he goes to farm with it and he makes atleast 700 naira a day and we are not complaining, we are even thankful we have a place to have that because others don't even have others are in hospital but look at us now God will judge the heartless theif.

6 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by placeofallure(f): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jemi1:
inshallahu, amen I just don't know why the poor has to steal from the poor again.

The machine my husband is managing is old but it very valuable to us, he goes to farm with it and he makes atleast 700 naira a day and we are not complaining, we are even thankful we have a place to have that because others don't even have others are in hospital but look at us now God will judge the heartless theif.

It's so heartless a thing to do.
The Allah you serve will be benevolent to you and substitute for you another source of livelihood. As for your husband, encourage him not to lose his imon. God will bless you with bigger things.

5 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
placeofallure:

It's so heartless a thing to do.
The Allah you serve will be benevolent to you and substitute for you another source of livelihood. As for your husband, encourage him not to lose his imon. God will bless you with bigger things.
ameen inshallahu kereem

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 1:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Government leadership at all levels is required to create and maintain an institutional framework for effective crime prevention.
States have a responsibility to respect the fundamental rights of victims, assist them in accordance with their special needs, and protect them from further harm.
But it is a shame we are going through this without any form of support from the government or the community.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:

machines again.

The only source of his livelihood which he used to farm and ride to bring food to our table.

no time.

we have nothing to say or do than to look up to you for favours now Almighty ALLAH.

Alah is the one stealing the bike himself, common bike he can't protect, Alah can not answer your prayers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Muslim do steal too undecided even during fasting period,since u guys are aware of this una for no carry una bike go prayer undecided

2 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by BBBricks: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Simple issue

They should install CCTV Around the mosque and entrance road

Also how couldn't a popular public social event like Friday mosque don't have security guards

The guards will pray their own when everyone finish their prayers.

Or am I from Mars?

#ItIsWell!

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 4:45am On Apr 11, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Alah is the one stealing the bike himself, common bike he can't protect, Alah can not answer your prayers
do not draw the wrath of Allah over yourself. And mind you Allah will provide a better one for me any you will withness it.

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 4:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Muslim do steal too undecided even during fasting period,since u guys are aware of this una for no carry una bike go prayer undecided
a real Muslim will probably have the fear over Allah especially since it's the holy month of Ramadan and it's in the mosque but not all are faithful.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by SmartPolician: 5:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:

That's because unlike the poor, the rich has all it takes to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Take heart, madam. No matter how hard we pray, challenges and life are inseparable because challenges make us stronger and better people.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 5:20am On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

That's because unlike the poor, the rich has all it takes to protect themselves and their loved ones.

Take heart, madam. No matter how hard we pray, challenges and life are inseparable because challenges make us stronger and better people.
God help us if not if life is something money could buy the rich could live forever and the poor will die
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by arthurwillia(m): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:

machines again.

no time.

Sorry oo
God will return to you in massive fold
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Trust2hold: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2022
He went in to worship the devil and a fellow devil worshipper stole his bike , the devil will settle this for them in hell

2 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by SHINJA: 7:00am On Apr 11, 2022
E fit be Allah boys "bandits and bokoharam" steal that bike o...

Both you and bokoharam all worship Allah..So aw Allah wnt settle the matter now?

2 Likes

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Haakeem(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Trust2hold:
He went in to worship the devil and a fellow devil worshipper stole his bike , the devil will settle this for them in hell
fo¤l.

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
SHINJA:
E fit be Allah boys "bandits and bokoharam" steal that bike o...

Both you and bokoharam all worship Allah..So aw Allah wnt settle the matter now?
may Allah forgive you
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by seunak2016: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
@op is there no elder in the mosque who can stop this stealing bulshit.t by putting cctv around the mosque or what's the essence of organisations without good standard

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Trust2hold:
may Allah forgivees you
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2022
seunak2016:
@op is there no elder in the mosque who can stop this stealing bulshit.t by putting cctv around the mosque or what's the essence of organisations without good standard
we only have cctv in the bank only.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by seunak2016: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
we only have cctv in the bank only.
go report to imam in the mosque and you people should contribute money to buy cctv
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2022
seunak2016:
go report to imam in the mosque and you people should contribute money to buy cctv
we done that thanks
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
do not draw the wrath of Allah over yourself. And mind you Allah will provide a better one for me any you will withness it.
which wrath? The wrath he didn't draw to the thief, or to the terorist, so na me wrath go come catch, you are a fool, you have been decieved by fake religion. Unless you work and raise money no alah will give you any machine except you too will still another bike, mind you, stop disturbing us here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / Is This Having No Class Or Being Too Nice? / Here Is Somethin Funny--just Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.