Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Who Is A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Wife (1172 Views)

I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Nigerian Men: Top Qualities Of A "Wife Material" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Wife by Gamine(f): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2007
Three men and a woman are sitting at a bar talking about their professions.

The first guy says: "I'd describe myself as a Y.U.P.P.I.E. -- you know , Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist."

The next chap says: "Oh, I'm a D.I.N.K. -- Double Income, No Kids."

The third bloke says: "Well I'm a R.U.B. -- Rich, Urban, Biker."

They turn to the woman and ask: "What are you?"

She replies, "I'm a W.I.F.E. -- Wash, Iron, F**k, Etc."
Re: Who Is A Wife by Njoy1(f): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2007
A wifey, is a cleaner, a cook, a carer, a pleasure unit and a trophy.
Re: Who Is A Wife by simplyme3(f): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
a wife is to be loved, adored, worshipped and honoured.
Re: Who Is A Wife by omobanke: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2007
a wife is a mother,she is a sister,she is a friend, she shld be adored and cherish
Re: Who Is A Wife by InCarNav: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2007
@N-joy

Hmmm---- sorry - I wish I know your man so I can tell him not to make a mistake. Is that what a wife is?
Re: Who Is A Wife by Njoy1(f): 4:35am On Aug 07, 2007
@ incar-nav
What's up with you, are you married? well am not but my man can comprehend my way of thinkin.
Re: Who Is A Wife by ssRhino: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2007
I think a wife to a man is anything and everything that is missing in you, a wife is one that when yu goofed away and around will still love you, love you when you are not lovable, completes you, one that when everyone else dont blv in you, she does, a wife should be respected, adored, cherished and above all, pls love her more than u can
Re: Who Is A Wife by minniepoe(f): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2007
a wife is one who compliments her husband, she is a companion, helper, friend, confidant, a lover
Re: Who Is A Wife by ssRhino: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2007
A wife is like a fine crystal that you dont use daily and dump, that is wife as a man never let your man be exposed to too much wahala, treat her right, she is not a cheap plastic cup, tongue
Re: Who Is A Wife by Gamine(f): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2007
A wife is

A best friend
A lover
A helper
A lifemate
A soulmate
A bodymate wink
Re: Who Is A Wife by Echidime(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2007
A wife is she who is very faithfull to her husband,who can never UnCloth herself before any other man,whos unclothedness belongs entirely to her husband.Above all a wife is she who is the HEART of her Husband,not those who are Virus in their husband's HEART.

I adore and worship such a woman who is the HEART of her husband.

(1) (Reply)

A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love / Should I Stay Or Leave? / Girls What Would You Do In This Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.