Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99060 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Religion did no such thing to her. She made the decision, as an adult to sit tight in a toxic marriage teaching her children to do same. undecided

They don't call some faithful brainwashed for nothing. You can't understand
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by CSTRR: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
syntekelite:
majority have never been in an abusive relationship b4,thank your God for that..
There is a deeper psychological mindset behind the abused and the abuser, its basically about control,the woman being physically weak always resorts to more insidious ways to punish when slighted,while the man being physically stronger uses more direct ways( fists) to punish,majority of abusive men have very shaky upbringing,( an abusive father or a condescending mother),are usually heavy drinkers or drug users,majority of women who stay after being abused were brought up by overaggressive parents either the father or mother,hence the rationale in their thinking that they deserve the abuse,(i.e i abused him first,i came home late,another man called me..) after all they went through the same treatment as a child ..
Note this is not in anyway supporting abusers but its meant for people to learn either before entering relationships or even when in one already.cos trust me the signs are always there..
An overtly verbally aggressive man especially when drinking or arguing is a clear sign of an hidden abusive nature,a man who has a need to control every social aspect of his woman's life is a potential abuser..
While an abusive woman will be known by snide remarks at her husband, raised voice when in a convo, nagging attitude, and will definitely have issues with other men in which she claims the victim..
We are talking about life and death.

In most cases, your wife can hardly be abusive to you to the risk of death.

She go nag you, abuse you, refuse to cook for you, even cheat on you.
But none of those are lethal most times.

It's only in rare cases where women become lethally dangerous.

But when men raise their hands on women, that is a lethal Force.
You can kill her.

The balance of power is different.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
maasoap:
They don't call some faithful brainwashed for nothing. You can't understand
Keyword here is some...if All religious folks acted the same under religion, then we would say religion is to blame. However, there are non-religious individuals out there who made similar 'mistake' this woman made. Do we also blame religion in those cases? undecided

She was a 42-year-old capable individual who made the choice to remain in a toxic marriage. And not only that she raised her children in the same home, watching on as their heads were filled with abuse to scar them psychologically, probably for life. She wasn't forced or chained by anyone, so why is she not to be held responsible for the part she played in letting the abuse go on until the end? undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by CSTRR: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
If your wife insult you, insult your own back.

If it pain you too much, no eat her food.

If e too pain you again, comot for house.

But don't use physical force.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Caleycashh: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Lol, you harsh bros cheesy
Baba one has to be oo, before dem go use you shine!
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TONYE001(m): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Marriage is a SCAM. That is why it has become many people's graves. And grave does not mean death alone. Some people are not dead, but are in such a state of mind that you can as well say they are dead.

And your description of the real concept of marriage is a mirage. There is no genuine happiness in marriage. However, there may be genuine happiness when it is just you and you alone.

The truest happiness comes from reconciling your body and soul, and trusting entirely on the Lord Jesus Christ. Not from marriage or from a mere human being who is just with as much flaws as you.

If you feel marriage is a scam, no wahala. I really can't forcefully change your opinion. In fact, I respect your opinion.

If after the devouring all the information you have at your disposal and you arrive at this conclusion, no wahala.

But just to set things right: there can be genuine and perfect happiness in marriage but this is not a guarantee...just like you can't be sure you'd be genuinely and perfectly happy if you stayed single.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by OKEMKPI: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Women should stop using charms to get men/husband.
One day,the charm will expire and the man will realize that he never loved or wanted u,then vawulence pro Max will start and u will be shouting domestic vawulence upandown meanwhile,u caused it
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Tiana06(f): 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Reason why i thought my sisters how to box real good

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgP6QCP-9o
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by akeem0706514(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
So sorry to say this, you don't know what christianity entails..when you quote the scripture, try to quote it in full without bias. It was that same bible that we were thaught. "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Saviour". Do you think a sane man will just raise his hand on a woman he calls his wife when he is not mad? Something must have trigger him to that...please I'm not advocating for violence..I'm a firm believer of "shun violence" christianity is a religious...you can be a christian and still be a chronic sinner... it's take someone who is genuinely save and free from any Adamic nature to overcome this "Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil."But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness Psam 86:15." "Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.prov 14: 24....
almarthins:

You can't be a Christian n pound Ur wife for whatever reason. If any one so called Christian brother do that to his wife, then he was never a Christian but a bench warmer of the pews. Husband love Ur wife even as Christ love the church - it is a commandment.

I don't know any good God fearing Christian who beat their wife. Except those wolves in sheep clothings. By their fruits ye shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Prenonjebose: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
MadamExcellency:

No born again Christian ever beats his/her spouse. Unless a backslider or an Apostate.
In this context, many born again christians have different weaknesses. I can highlight a million and one of these weaknesses. Being born again is never akin to perfection. Imperfect men are made perfect by the finished work of Christ, even when they are not without sin. A non Christian may not possess almost all of these weaknesses as a result of parental guidance, cultural inclinations and personal conviction. But, there are stories of pastors that indulge in some of these negative tendencies. I am talking of respected ministers. Gender assault is a product of anger issues, intolerance, ego, aggressiveness, etc.
The point here is, let spouses irrespective of Creed, position or authority, not indulge their partners in anything that centers around battery.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tiana06:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgP6QCP-9o
Tiana why you dey quote me join video
You wan collect?

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by wiseoneking: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Paulianfa:
All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.
if it comes to that, you as a man should send her away or allow her to go. All this your ranting will end when you are a true victim as a result of your daughter or sister been killed in such an inexcusable manner. At what level do you really sanction such unwarranted physical abuse on a female gender called your wife or sister? You don't have any right to take someone's life. Leave the marriage first as a man if your wife is hesitant to go. Stop beating your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by lookingfly: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The truth is that some people don't know how to talk. They just open their mouth and talk anyhow in the name of correcting or giving advice.

I have witnessed a lot of advice given so rudely that it is better to not even give them in the first place.

And it is indeed also true that some people are overly sensitive. I know of a man who practically begs his wife before giving advice. My first relationship ever was with such a person. Overly sensitive that I would first beg her not to be angry before giving advice.

For me, I believe marriage is altogether a problem, especially in today's world where everyone is impatient and opportunities are very rare due to population explosion and dwindling resources. And I also think many people lack emotional intelligence. You see your spouse has had a bad day, and they are ready to explode. Instead of giving them some space, you get into a fight with them. It is a total lack of commonsense.

Everyone is JUST damn angry. And they get home (husband and wife) and just go at each other's throat over a small disagreement. A man who ordinarily would never have imagined hitting anyone will now beat the woman up, and the woman too, who grew up gentle as a dove will now hold on to her husband's shirt, shouting, "You must kill me today."

Some people will say "toxic masculinity" is to blame. But that is just a lazy way of looking at it. I don't believe that every wife beater grew up believing that it is OK to beat women. And there are men who don't beat women but who don't respect women either.

Take for example, a pastor who has the belief that if he is angry, he would rather not eat his wife's food than beat her. What this man does not know is that refusing to eat your wife's food is not a solution, but an escalation of the problem. It is, in fact, a form of abuse. Emotional abuse! You want to hurt your wife by not eating her food? How are you different from a man who hurts his wife with fists?

true talk Sha.......I don't think anyone would just suddenly discover that your spouse doesn't know how to talk in marriage. They must have seen the red flag of everything that's happening in their marriage at present during courtship or wooing days but they refuse to consent to that grey area in their spouse lives, maybe because of their selfish interest. If you as person know you can tolerate a spouse that talks anyhow even after noticing that during courtship, why not cut off when the sun still shines? They will still go ahead and now start throwing punches at each other after marriage which is uncalled for. I feel patience and understanding is medicine. If one feels he/she is fed up with any marriage, gently file for divorce instead of turning ur spouse to a punch bag.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by almarthins(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
akeem0706514:
So sorry to say this, you don't know what christianity entails..when you quote the scripture, try to quote it in full without bias. It was that same bible that we were thaught. "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Saviour". Do you think a sane man will just raise his hand on a woman he calls his wife when he is not mad? Something must have trigger him to that...please I'm not advocating for violence..I'm a firm believer of "shun violence" christianity is a religious...you can be a christian and still be a chronic sinner... it's take someone who is genuinely save and free from any Adamic nature to overcome this "Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil."But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness Psam 86:15." "Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.prov 14: 24....

Thanks for correcting me but did the same Bible tell husband to beat their wives or kill them if they do not submit?

The lady I mentioned may not have enough Bible knowledge like you and I. To this person, Christian men are more worst than non believers. If u asked osinachis husband, he know this part of the scripture by head but not by heart. Pls don't be like that, be the doer of God's word not a teacher only.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TenQ: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God hates divorce but after man fell, God cursed married and made divorce an option for man. God never said divorce is sin... instead men fees you such lies. undecided
Moses NOT God gave the law of divorce because of the stubbornness/hard hearted Jews.

Here was what Jesus said:
Mat 19:8:
"He said to them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so."

Why do you think Jesus said: anyone who married a divorced person commit ADULTERY?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TenQ: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
maasoap:

Lol at the permanently resolved grin grin grin
Leopard ever changes?
If the leopard never change, then the separation continues!
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Prenonjebose: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
akeem0706514:
Well said, sir. This is the problem. Some spouses try to hide this kind of abusive treatment from public view in order to save the born again reputation of their partners. This often fuel the fire, and as a result some of these persons often live in self denial. How can they receive help when it is the problem is not acknowledged.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
akeem0706514:
1. So sorry to say this, you don't know what christianity entails..when you quote the scripture, try to quote it in full without bias. It was that same bible that we were thaught. "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Saviour".

2. Do you think a sane man will just raise his hand on a woman he calls his wife when he is not mad? Something must have trigger him to that...please I'm not advocating for violence..I'm a firm believer of "shun violence" christianity is a religious...you can be a christian and still be a chronic sinner...

3. it's take someone who is genuinely save and free from any Adamic nature to overcome this "Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil."But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness Psam 86:15." "Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.prov 14: 24....
1. And in the very same scripture, you are told by God that submission in marriage is a curse He, God placed on marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16. And this the same curse - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 - God then sent Jesus Christ to redeem men from declaring that whosoever will believe in Jesus Christ- choosing to abandon the curse altogether- will not perish but have everlasting life. So how can a one who belongs to Jesus Christ go back to submit himself to a curse? undecided

Can that which is of God embrace that which is unholy for God? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said if you are angry at your brother, you are guilty of the fires of Hell. Was Jesus Christ being a fool when He said this to His followers? undecided

A follower of Jesus Christ cannot also be a servant of the devil at the same time. The problem with people who think like you is you don't even know the Gospels let alone Jesus Christ but you assure yourselves deluded ways that you are of Him. undecided

3. See this one quoting randomly from psalms and proverbs yet claiming to be of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Sent87: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Paulianfa:
All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.
This is what happens when you sell your birth right as a man and breadwinner to a woman for whatsoever reasons.
When we tell men to be real men and man up to their responsibility of taking care of their homes, you guys will come and say women too must contribute and share in the finances of the family. This is what you get when a woman is empowered and placed in the position of the bread winner. God in his wisdom never intended women to be breadwinners because he knew forehand the consequences that will entail.
If you know you want to flex muscles as the man of the house you better start providing or become the mumu that your inability to provides turn you to.
The Bible even says a man that cannot take care of his family is worse than an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by nijanigga: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
faithfull18:
Some women need to start standing up for themselves.

Never let anyone talk down on you or go physical on you.

God abeg don't let anyone I know fall into the hands of these kind of men.
So you don't care about women you don't know.?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Tiana06(f): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Tiana why you dey quote me join video
You wan collect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86gj8o3BDvY
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
TenQ:
1. Moses NOT God gave the law of divorce because of the stubbornness/hard hearted Jews.

Here was what Jesus said:
Mat 19:8:
"He said to them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so."

2. Why do you think Jesus said: anyone who married a divorced person commit ADULTERY?
1. Stubbornness of the Jews or you assume it is the stubbornness of the Jews that Jesus Christ meant there? undecided

The verse you quoted from references a Beginning. That Beginning was Genesis 2 vs 24 where God instituted marriage, however, because of the stubbornness of the heart of man, God cursed marriage in Genesis 3 vs 16 and since then divorce followed. undecided

2. To keep the previously divorced from remarrying (except in case of infidelity)? undecided
Look carefully at what the verse says! Also consider the one marrying the divorcee may be without a divorce record of his/her own. So the issue is not with divorce, but instead with remarriage for the divorced. undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by deflover(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
the problem is not really the men
but materialism
most ladies marry who can provide not who they love
they marry for connection
for status
for poverty alleviation program

after they go in
have gotten what they want
the quest for more
as its all about materialism
begins to tell on both of them

as there was never love
verbal abuse begins

and from there to domestic abuse
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
i dont support the curse but the dude uttered total rubbish. No amount of flaw the woman has must make a man to hit her. What happened to him walking away? Some men are just animals pls.

Modified for those Quoting me: And by walking away doesn't mean leaving the marriage always, it only meant you leave the premises(taking a stroll out, drive out, go to the room) till both parties are calm and you both sit down to talk about it and work on lasting solution. And it is not in all cases that the woman is razor mouth! Pls
Beast in Men form beats their wife's for saying no to sex when tired/not in mood, even when their meal come out late! Etc Does the aforemention deserve hitting. No SANE human being should ever think of hitting the spouse just because they are provoked.

If your spouse's misconducts cannot be contained, corrected nor controlled and you think the next action is to turn a boxer, Then simply leave the marriage.

The fact remains No To Violence from both gender... Period.
Why did the woman not take a stroll when she was offended to the point of insulting the man? Shebi leg dey pain am?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
yachal:

You come to my house with this ur foul mouth I will trim it for you.

A piece of advice, don't let your heart be full of hate!
Be tolerant of others and let them air their views even if they are contrary to yours.
The 'cursing' was needless!

PS I don't support domestic violence .

It's Babaric

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by smyo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
i dont support the curse but the dude uttered total rubbish. No amount of flaw the woman has must make a man to hit her. What happened to him walking away? Some men are just animals pls.

Modified for those Quoting me: And by walking away doesn't mean leaving the marriage always, it only meant you leave the premises(taking a stroll out, drive out, go to the room) till both parties are calm and you both sit down to talk about it and work on lasting solution. And it is not in all cases that the woman is razor mouth! Pls
Beast in Men form beats their wife's for saying no to sex when tired/not in mood, even when their meal come out late! Etc Does the aforemention deserve hitting. No SANE human being should ever think of hitting the spouse just because they are provoked.

If your spouse's misconducts cannot be contained, corrected nor controlled and you think the next action is to turn a boxer, Then simply leave the marriage.

You talk like a kid honestly, you haven't seen women killing there husband? Am not supporting domestic violence in any way but, i can tell you that some women are vampire, argue with you ansestor, we just need to pray not too encounter them.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
smyo:
You talk like a kid honestly, you haven't seen women killing there husband? Am not supporting domestic violence in any way but, i can tell you that some women are vampire, argue with you ansestor, we just need to pray not too encounter them.
And what happens when you encounter them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Realguyman1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:

I know so many men out there get their own for body o. But I just want to ask this question; What if in a scenario when the woman is heavily insulting the man and the man took his keys and want to leave the house to avoid being push by his wife to hit her, then the woman went to blocked his way saying he is not going anywhere?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by AuroraB(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na dem wan die naa. Me no even pity this Osinachi woman sef

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by peacemara54(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prenonjebose:

The basis is not only in accepting Jesus, but in the actual rejection of gender violence. Some of these men are "born again" Christian's who are active in church activities. They have never considered their actions as evil. Even some of them have other attributes of genuine Christians in them, but alas that sore point or weakness that the likes of Osinachi thought would be taken care of in the course time, actually took their lives. Separation is necessary and vital to ensure re-evaluation of the union. In the course of separation, prayers for God to intervene in the weakness of the spouse can continue. Atleast, life would be spared

No true christain will ever raise his hand up against his wife. Those you called christains are not. They just have that name because they goes to church. The foundation is Jesus. Not religion or going to church.

What should have been done in case of that deceased woman is this ; the parent should have reported the case to G.O of that church since he's is completely unaware of all the brutality melted out to her.

The pastor is in the best position to intervene and probably stop the violence. They waited all through till she passed on.

She also suppose to have informed her pastor about the situation for timely intervention. But she kept quiet due to ignorance . And that ignorance sent her to her early grave.

No matter what you pass through in marriage, never keep silent in the name of 'enduring' there is limit to endurance in marriage. Separation is not the way forward. Your spiritual leader and others should be involved. Never keep silent.

No matter how evil that man may be, if the head pastor intervene in that crises though , the solution may not be instantaneous, but she will still be alive.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Gerrard59(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
AreaFada2:
My observation is that both young men and women are becoming more and more ill-prepared for marriage.

In life, nothing goes for nothing.

We are currently caught between conservative African norms and Western liberalism/permissiveness.

Men still want the tradition respect from the wife, while the women expect the traditional breadwinner role of the hubby and more Western freedom.

It is easy to say of course, we now live in 21st century, we must modernise. But obviously this modernisation is causing huge problems. So, it's proving more difficult than we think.

We therefore need a re-orientation regarding marriage, especially the youth.

People should marry only when they are emotionally, economically and otherwise ready. If couples are not compatible, please resist societal, familial or religious pressure to marry. It is not just by age.

Think even harder yet before you have kids.

While also demanding for 50-50 on home expenditures.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by achimendy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:
Hmmm..

anything relationship will be the last thing on earth in my presence.
because I don't have timegrin to shout out.. I DO ACTION.

Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.