Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months (99090 Views)

All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within A Space Of 5 Months. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Yewandequeen(f): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dukio:

So a man should just walk away?

What happen to you keeping your mouth shut and avoiding trouble?

Lesser gender for a reason

Maybe you should go through the thread, as I have previously addressed this.

Let it be known that it's not in all cases that it's about sharp mouth wife.

Beast in Men form beats their wives for saying no to sex when not in mood, other times when their food didn't come out in time, etc Were they sharp mouth in the instances above? Your point seems to support hitting.

However, It applies to both gender, hitting is a no no.

Its more to the men though but in summary beating, hitting, slapping is not a way SANE individual should use as respond to spouse's provocation.

Peace.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kingyakos: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So? undecided

wire on
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by akeem0706514(m): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nomiyesupersaint:
Only stoopid men will raise their hands and beat a woman.
Women are meant to be cared for,they are not punching bags
Oga na mumu talk be this.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Lightorder: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg stop shifting blame on the nonsensical! Na religion kick her chest in?, undecided
don’t mind them. Anyone wey no fit go church would always lay ambush for the church or pastors, so that they can shoot their arrows of hate. Maybe it is the church that tells them how and when to sleep with their wives
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Caleycashh: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I will say it again 98% of the crimes and dangers of this world have been caused by men and are still being caused by men any man that wants to come here and cry that women are abusing men should check well most of them are being abused by their fellow men.
Abused by there fellow men how!?... men that don't even have time but to concentrate on their hussles, it's obvious you don't know what you are talking, women that won't even near a guy that's not financially stable, mock and insult him openly!?, even in marriage they belittle and talk anyhow to their man if his not meeting up, abeg any form of abuse na una get A1 there, most men don't have such time!
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by IamV: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
i dont support the curse but the dude uttered total rubbish. No amount of flaw the woman has must make a man to hit her. What happened to him walking away? Some men are just animals pls.

This very mentality is the reason some of you are going to get into more troubles.
I'm not even talking about domestic violence here,but this mentality of expecting a man to always put up with bad behaviours from you lots,and always expecting him to always walk away.
For you own good, don't go around infuriating & causing troubles because you're a woman, especially against men,and always expect them to always put up with you bs or walk away.
You're just setting yourself up to be harmed or get your ass kicked, that's the reality.

Use your head .

6 Likes

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by derecho(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pre-nup is seldom done because of the passion and the make believe that there's trust.Men by nature, are risk takers and often not as calculative as women.Despite that weakness, he will deal with a matter howsoever he wishes when confronted with one.That's why an unregenerated man is deadlier than what all these ladies think about them.Only a godfearing man would easily let go.
BlueAir:
sad This is why I always sing prenuptial agreement to men before marrying that perfect and flawless woman! Nothing wrong in protecting ur future. Any woman that takes offense at the idea of a pre nuptial agreement should be wearied of.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by akeem0706514(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=Yewandequeen post=111971371]

Maybe you should go through the thread, as I have previously addressed this.

Let it be known that it's not in all cases that it's about sharp mouth wife.

Beast in Men form beats their wives for saying no to sex when not in mood, other times when their food didn't come out in time, etc Were they sharp mouth in the instances above? Your point seems to support hitting.

However, It applies to both gender, hitting is a no no.

Its more to the men though but in summary beating, hitting, slapping is not a way SANE individual should use as respond to spouse's provocation.
You're confused! You still need more education about life...you know nothing when it's balls down to psychology...
Shun violence!
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by judedwriter(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
everythinggirly:
Women are not slaves!
It's high time they fight for what is right, flee from anyone that will cause you pain, life is really short.

But lots of women endure beatings in the name of love. Why some think like this I don't know.... Some would rather live patiently with an aggressive man who beats them often than with someone who loves them sincerely.

This life no balance at all.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by kokomilala(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
@juman,you're right. Again,this is where their instincts instead of their intellect take over. It's the ANIMAL INSTINCTS. No place for reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Omoluabi16(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Imagine if everybody went physical over every issue.
Only a weak man thinks it is okay to beat his wife because of disagreement. It is usually men with low self esteem that do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Yewandequeen(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
akeem0706514:
Note: so sorry for saying this...with this your thought, I just hope your husband will not kill you one day.
You are entitled to your opinion.

And by waking away doesn't mean leaving marriage, it only meant you leave the premises(taking a stroll out, drive out, go to the room) till both parties are calm and you both sit down to talk about it and work on lasting solution.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
faithfull18:
Some women need to start standing up for themselves.

Never let anyone talk down on you or go physical on you.

God abeg don't let anyone I know fall into the hands of these kind of men.

The irony is even the so-called spiritual brothers are the worst offenders.
GET LOST
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by bonnyhope: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Paulianfa:
All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home.
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence.

In as much as violence is a bad thing

Women are so manipulative

They will be the one to start fight and they will be the first to start crying and shouting domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
SilentQueen:
Dear women pls for the sake of your children or family members who loves you...pls stay away from an abusive relationship cry so you don't end up dead!!!

Plus I think they should change that wedding vows from For better for worse to For better For best undecided
Yes so couples won't be seeing marriage as a do or die affairs

Dead men tell no tales cry
o

Make una marry weak men una say ooo
Now see the consequences. Women disdern men who are caring because they think the man is weak..
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by caprini1: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
luminouz:

Wow...

You even cursed someone in Jesus's name?
All because he has an opinion different from yours?
What kinda God grants such prayers!!!! undecided
Reason i don't want to put mouth in all this unfortunate Osinachi incident,is because i have seen both terrible wives and husband's as well,so its really difficult to judge.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

But we have seen women brutalize their own house girls.

A person should earn respect to be cared for. You don't demand to be cared for because you are a woman.

Go and see how police officers give women criminals body slams even in liberal societies like the United States?

I remembered a car chase. The car robbers were teenagers (boy and his girlfriend). When police caught up with them, come and see body slams. No preferential treatment. The girl was treated the same as the boy. Lifted up and slammed to the ground, and handcuffed.

Equal opportunity ass whopping.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Adakintroy: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ladies if any man insults you in a relationship please dump him without looking back, don’t wait till he starts hitting you

Teach women to work and be honestly independent.. Even A female lioness catches her own prey. Many of them are stuck because they rely on The man for everything.

If you are working and supporting. There is a sense of strength awareness and duties that comes with it that even the man read from. Over dependence De cause see finish. men too are humans. Many times they are overburden to breaking point. Hence the lashing out. Not justifying it. just saying women you have roles too to contribute.

I remember when my dad was sacked,and my mother was running the house expense. Just cup you leave for table fit cause you running nose with blood. This things are not peculiar t men. They are mostly sign of stress and overburden. Any gender can lash out.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by TenQ: 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Brian47:
That gospel singer died because of religion.
Sometimes religion causes these cause "God hates divorce"
True, God hates divorce!
But Separation (until the source/cause of abuse is permanently resolved) is allowed in case of physical abuse.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by MadamExcellency: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prenonjebose:

The basis is not only in accepting Jesus, but in the actual rejection of gender violence. Some of these men are "born again" Christian's who are active in church activities. They have never considered their actions as evil. Even some of them have other attributes of genuine Christians in them, but alas that sore point or weakness that the likes of Osinachi thought would be taken care of in the course time, actually took their lives. Separation is necessary and vital to ensure re-evaluation of the union. In the course of separation, prayers for God to intervene in the weakness of the spouse can continue. Atleast, life would be spared

No born again Christian ever beats his/her spouse. Unless a backslider or an Apostate.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by akeem0706514(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Yewandequeen:
You are entitled to your opinion.

And by waking away doesn't mean leaving marriage, it only meant you leave the premises(taking a stroll out, drive out, go to the room) till both parties are calm and you both sit down to talk about it and work on lasting solution.
You're saying this because you have the wisdom to...my dear, it is not always easy to take a stroll..there is a saying that the moment anger come in wisdom will depart..infact, it is very easy to type "take a stroll when you're are angry" but the truth is " take a stroll when a woman or a man is angry is one of the most difficult task to accomplish when anger is in possession.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by gbagyiza: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yes ooo nice right up Ave been saying this, and I will say it again the day any useless man or guy born of a woman will raise his filthy hands to hit me be it in any so-called relationship or marriage, I will make sure I damage his testicles and that will be the end of that so-called marriage or relationship. I cannot and will never tolerate such from any USELESS man.

You don't need to damage his testicles or fight back, just pack your things silently n move out, simple. Violet man can go extra crazy when a woman fights back.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by faithfull18(f): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Blessedofchrist:
GET LOST
That last line is for your kind. You are already lost, may you find God. When you finally pass your UTME and you get admission, don't go and be beating up ladies you hear, face a male if you want to show power before you go and raise your hand on the one that will make you not raise that hand again in your lifetime. A simple word of advice, it doesn't come by everyday.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by maasoap(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Abeg stop shifting blame on the nonsensical! Na religion kick her chest in?, undecided

Calm down dear friend, religion prevented her from running. I don't know why you always saw every comment as justifying evil deeds. You need to level up your understanding
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ishilove:

Equal opportunity ass whopping.

grin

There was another on YouTube when one woman was provoked by a shop manager in a shop. The next thing, she went out to her car, and returned with a baseball bat. Manager and cashier ran for their lives. Customers too turned to Usain Bolt. The woman smashed everything she could smash.

Someone had called the police. The caller obviously warned the police that the woman was armed. So the police sent an officer who came in through the backdoor. He snuck up on the woman, grabbed her from behind and slammed her to the floor. The woman calm down, and was like "I am a woman. You have no rights to put your hands on me. I will report you. Bla bla bla". The officer was unperturbed at first. But then, he said, "You want to behave like a man, then I am going to treat you like a man."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lightorder:
don’t mind them. Anyone wey no fit go church would always lay ambush for the church or pastors, so that they can shoot their arrows of hate. Maybe it is the church that tells them how and when to sleep with their wives
Your pastors and mogs are equally guilty of lying, in the name of God, to these people.
Divorce Is not sin but you pastors and mogs lie to them that it is in order to keep them sitting tight in toxic marriages. undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by philip0906(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Paulianfa:
[s]All these talk cannot solve any problem except one learned to understand what is happening in people's lives and home. [/s]
Some of these domestic violence are cause by women themselves [s]cos they seems not to understand the ways of life.
I don't think a man with a right senses can lay a finger on his wife without something behind, u see all these women wen they have more than u, they wants rule over u, they want to control and becomes the head of the house, they will insult and abuse u the way they can.
And wen u stood ur ground, the whole world will be blaming you for defending ursef, they will now turn against u.

One needs to investigate and asked questions about domestic violence[/s].
The moment a life is gone, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING justifies it. Wether it was caused by the women or their grand mothers, it becomes irrelevant. If you claim that domestic violence is caused by women, you're implying that the measure of response from these men is not proportional to the outcome. If a woman talks at you, speaks ill of you or whatever you want to blame, you don't kill that person and the blame the woman.

Lives have been lost and nothing should make anyone, loose their lives in the guise of "he/she caused it".
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Ezeimo: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Abeg shut that ur stupid mouth!!! Nonsense if u dont want ur wife to control u den don't marry an already made woman, go and marry the one u will control. Can u imagine the trash u are spewing with your mouth so u are supporting those voilent beasts that call themselves men?? May your sister's and future daughters marry the likes of osinachies husband in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!

One of them.
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
TenQ:

True, God hates divorce!
But Separation ( until the source/cause of abuse is permanently resolved ) is allowed in case of physical abuse.

Lol at the permanently resolved grin grin grin
Leopard ever changes?
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
maasoap:
Calm down dear friend, religion prevented her from running. I don't know why you always saw every comment as justifying evil deeds. You need to level up your understanding
Religion did no such thing to her. She made the decision, as an adult to sit tight in a toxic marriage teaching her children to do same. undecided
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Solofresh2: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Try as much as possible to avoid women.Avoid them like a plague.
I know what am talking about
Re: Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
faithfull18:

That last line is for your kind. You are already lost, may you find God.
I hate people always looking for opportunities to attack the CHURCH..
you be WITCH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Goes For Photoshoot With Her Father; He Outshines her (photo) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.