Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC (62238 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by farem: 2:36am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

These are the results of PYO's polling unit Code 33, Unit 2, Victoria Garden City, Lagos:

Presidential - APC 229 / PDP 425

Senate - APC 261 / PDP 414

House of Reps - APC 190 / PDP 268

Those PDP people jumping about Osinbajo's declaration know what they are doing. They know that he's a featherweight and a small fry in politics.

This is the reason he ran away to Ogun State. Hahahaha

Yet he has been causing you nightmare

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by tempusfugit: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Borno state governor told him recently borno people will always be with him, for me that is a big statement
MikoB:

I always say it here for many months now that osinbajo has done his home work, they find it it difficult to believe, if I tell you how many governors supporting, him you will be amazed.

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by farem: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Siwel25:

He actually relocated after losing his ward in one election if I remember vividly. His electoral value still needs to be tested.

Tell us what electoral value does obj has at his base.
They walloped her daughter right at his ward.
Now tell me how that has reduced him nationally?

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by humberjade: 2:48am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

The VP is the chairman of NEC and number two man of the nation for God's sake. How can he not call a meeting of governors? Shuooooo... how una take dey tink sef?

Remember not all of them responded to his invite...what about that? But the fact that Sanwo Olu was there means, he was either there to spy or it is all an in-house game

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:53am On Apr 12, 2022
The NL gullible believe almost anything. sha.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Larrykaysail(m): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
you got the right word for him

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by CoolAmbience(m): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

I always say it here for many months now that osinbajo has done his home work, they find it it difficult to believe, if I tell you how many governors supporting, him you will be amazed.

Lol.

Oga, leave matter! I don't support Tinubu o, but Osinbajo should be worried about those claiming to be supporting him.

Na politics be this o. It's Buhari that would really determine the direction that things will go in the APC.

E go shock people...

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by CoolAmbience(m): 3:01am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Yeah. The fact that he called APC governors and they responded to him says a lot

He is a sitting VP. Certainly, some governors would respond.

Why didn't all the governors respond? More governors responded to Tinubu's invite, which was a very short notice.

The thing is, Buhari will play the 'game changer' role in who becomes Nigeria's next president. If he doesn't think that it is Osinbajo or Tinubu, then not much can be done.

And I don't see him picking either of them.

6 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by atanda247: 3:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
how?

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by atanda247: 3:09am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Someone who has moved to Abuja since 2015. Is he living in Lagos?
alaye you said it b4 . Delete that from ur memory
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by sabreal: 3:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Now We got 5o know who is the master

It's a game or skills. strength, network and reach.

Oga na master

Tinubu don't be disgraced. u don wee, now u fit shit 4 bodi. Ancestor go pack am an obas.

What a shame.

DEBATE FOR D 2
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by mprtuary: 3:39am On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

I went through your post sir but I didn't see where u said it here months ago. Could you be so kind enough to guide me
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by oyejideogunjumo: 3:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
He is a Nigerian and free to contest .
Even if he still hold on to Lagos, he is still free.
And for the fact that he is contesting should not be seeing as being against asiwaju.
No.
He can still work with him if eventually asiwaju gets the ticket of APC.
I think we should learn to be politically matured and tolerant.
His declaration is not against Tinubu , to me but even to assist Tinubu.
If Osinbajo eventually emerge Tinubu's position as Baba isale and Afobaje still remains.
So head or tail, Tinubu wins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Charly68: 3:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Drama has started
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by TheRareGem1(f): 3:54am On Apr 12, 2022
He's clearly from Ogun state menh. Make those Tinubu boys stop to dey Jan talk abeg. It is a one big family after all

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Charly68: 3:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Party primary is the real contest ...fools didn't observe the way and manner Osinbajo declare his intention.. it is symbolic and devoid of political noise making...his opposition are the ones making noise for him now

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Ilaje1: 4:01am On Apr 12, 2022
UncommonLogic:
He can't even win a polling booth.
Joker.

So what? Almighty OBJ lost his polling unit several times.

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:02am On Apr 12, 2022
God bless the vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
The number 2 citizen.
Osinbajo is a wise man
Not like ordinary common national leader title with no official office.

9 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Yorubanza: 4:03am On Apr 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
He's clearly from Ogun state menh. Make those Tinubu boys stop to dey Jan talk abeg. It is a one big family after all
you yerobas are so divided and politically malignant and intolerant

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Yorubanza: 4:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Yerobas are not united. They hate each other

Always playing politics of hate, envy and bitterness

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by hopexter(m): 4:08am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
I think Osunbajo is the real political strategist here, not Tinubu. He carefully executed his plans months ago

For just this single act he’s a strategist and not the former lol
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Meteng:
Okro soup mixed with ogbono
with small bitter leaf

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Yeah. The fact that he called APC governors and they responded to him says a lot
VP power
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by softwareman(m): 4:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
So as to avoid fighting dirty with Tinubu
He did this for a very simple reason.
HE LOST HIS POLLING UNIT IN THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!
This a simple verifiable fact.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:20am On Apr 12, 2022
LibertyRep:
He lost the last election at his Lagos polling unit.
kokanye
E no concern the world
Be that as it may, osinbajo all the way

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
grin

Osinbajo is outsmarting Tinubu grin
I'd used the word oversmart self if e dey possible

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

How? So because someone help you in your political you should throw your ambition away

Obama was helped by the Clintons and yet contested against Hillary Clinton in the primaries and won
tell them.
D mediocre slaves in Nigeria and their slave master Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by softwareman(m): 4:23am On Apr 12, 2022
sabreal:
Now We got 5o know who is the master

It's a game or skills. strength, network and reach.

Oga na master

Tinubu don't be disgraced. u don wee, now u fit shit 4 bodi. Ancestor go pack am an obas.

What a shame.

DEBATE FOR D 2
If I was Osinbajo, I will b worried that PDP people are suddenly rooting for me
THEY CANNOT VOTE IN APC PRIMARY AND WILL VOTE THE PDP CANDIDATE IN THE GENERAL ELECTION!
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by tinsel: 4:25am On Apr 12, 2022
LibertyRep:
He lost the last election at his Lagos polling unit.
I know he will move after losing his polling booth in the last election. We voted together at VGC lekki and VGC is full of Igbo indigenes like me.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:26am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

These are the results of PYO's polling unit Code 33, Unit 2, Victoria Garden City, Lagos:

Presidential - APC 229 / PDP 425

Senate - APC 261 / PDP 414

House of Reps - APC 190 / PDP 268

Those PDP people jumping about Osinbajo's declaration know what they are doing. They know that he's a featherweight and a small fry in politics.

This is the reason he ran away to Ogun State. Paper weight politician. Hahahaha......
Be that as it may, osinbajo all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.